Author Topic: DR KIM MQTECH IN DEEP S+H+I+T NOW! LOSE MONEY!  (Read 21292 times)

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
Re: DR KIM MQTECH IN DEEP S+H+I+T NOW! LOSE MONEY!
« Reply #350 on: August 27, 2018, 09:47:27 PM »
Prgghhhhhh  OLY. HELP....HELPPPPPP....

In Critical & DANGEROUS NOW.. :giggle: :D ;)
I will only pay a visit after you are gone...... :'(
Disclaimer: Every "I EAT" thread created were totally owned by Oly Shyte based on personal observation. It does not represent any stock promotion, buy, hold or sell call and most importantly gathering followers. Please make your own decision wisely! - OLY Securities Research

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
MQTECH >> BLOOOODY QUARTER RESULT !
« Reply #351 on: August 27, 2018, 10:11:13 PM »
I will only pay a visit after you are gone...... :'(

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN ! :phew: :sweat:

Plisss  OLY.....OLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.....HEL P  HELPPPPPP :phew: :sweat: :speechless:

## :giggle: :giggle: :cash: :cash: ;) :D

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #352 on: August 28, 2018, 07:09:47 AM »
Dealer slapped with RM60,000 fine and 10-month suspension for manipulative trading

KUALA LUMPUR (Aug 21): JF Apex Securities Bhd dealer Wong Wing Haur was slapped with a RM60,000 fine and suspended from Bursa Malaysia Securities for 10 months for manipulative trading activities on six counters on Bursa Malaysia.

The counters include Asdion Bhd, Ire-Tex Corp Bhd, MQ Technology Bhd, as well as Nexgram Holdings Bhd together with two counters for Nexgram’s warrant A and warrant C, said Bursa Malaysia in a statement today.

“Wong had contravened and/or triggered the provisions of Rules 3.14(d), (e) & (g) and 5.01(b) of the Rules of Bursa Malaysia Securities and paragraph 1.1(1)(h) of Directives No. 5-001 of the Participating Organisations’ Directives and Guidance (POs’ Directives),” said Bursa Malaysia.

On top of the public reprimand by Bursa Malaysia, Wong was also required to undergo training on conduct or professionalism of dealer’s representatives, it added.

Wong was found to have manipulated trading activities in these counters via the trading accounts of four of his clients, in order to drive up or maintain share price as well as to generate false trading volume.

Bursa Malaysia said that Wong had also failed to make a proper assessment — and continued to facilitate — the clients’ manipulative trading activities over a period of time, acting as a mere order taker “which was not an acceptable conduct of a responsible registered person”.

“These manipulative trading activities had given rise to the creation of a false or misleading appearance of active trading in respect of the market for the price of the securities of the relevant counters,” said Bursa Malaysia.

“Bursa Malaysia Securities places strong emphasis on the need to maintain a fair and orderly market and will not tolerate any acts or practices which could lead to false trading, manipulative activities or compromise the integrity of the market,” it added.

DR KIM MQTECH IN DEEP S+H+I+T NOW! :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN  :sweat: :phew:

Further  :phew: :sweat: :'( :S

## :giggle: :giggle: :cash: :cash: :thumbsup:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #353 on: August 28, 2018, 09:29:40 AM »
Dealer slapped with RM60,000 fine and 10-month suspension for manipulative trading

KUALA LUMPUR (Aug 21): JF Apex Securities Bhd dealer Wong Wing Haur was slapped with a RM60,000 fine and suspended from Bursa Malaysia Securities for 10 months for manipulative trading activities on six counters on Bursa Malaysia.

The counters include Asdion Bhd, Ire-Tex Corp Bhd, MQ Technology Bhd, as well as Nexgram Holdings Bhd together with two counters for Nexgram’s warrant A and warrant C, said Bursa Malaysia in a statement today.

“Wong had contravened and/or triggered the provisions of Rules 3.14(d), (e) & (g) and 5.01(b) of the Rules of Bursa Malaysia Securities and paragraph 1.1(1)(h) of Directives No. 5-001 of the Participating Organisations’ Directives and Guidance (POs’ Directives),” said Bursa Malaysia.

On top of the public reprimand by Bursa Malaysia, Wong was also required to undergo training on conduct or professionalism of dealer’s representatives, it added.

Wong was found to have manipulated trading activities in these counters via the trading accounts of four of his clients, in order to drive up or maintain share price as well as to generate false trading volume.

Bursa Malaysia said that Wong had also failed to make a proper assessment — and continued to facilitate — the clients’ manipulative trading activities over a period of time, acting as a mere order taker “which was not an acceptable conduct of a responsible registered person”.

“These manipulative trading activities had given rise to the creation of a false or misleading appearance of active trading in respect of the market for the price of the securities of the relevant counters,” said Bursa Malaysia.

“Bursa Malaysia Securities places strong emphasis on the need to maintain a fair and orderly market and will not tolerate any acts or practices which could lead to false trading, manipulative activities or compromise the integrity of the market,” it added.

DR KIM MQTECH IN DEEP S+H+I+T NOW! :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

OLY...OLYYYYYYYYYYYY....CRITICAL  NOW  ! :sweat: :phew: :headbang:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #354 on: August 28, 2018, 10:01:26 AM »
Kaputing soon....

OLY  + Olient  :giggle: :giggle: :rofl:  >> This month and next month budget.

:giggle: :giggle: :rofl: :cash: :cash: ;)

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #355 on: August 28, 2018, 02:26:35 PM »
OLY...OLYYYYYYYYYYYY....CRITICAL  NOW  ! :sweat: :phew: :headbang:

OLY..OLYYYYYYY.....CRITICAL N DANGEROUS NOWW  :'( :sweat: :S

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #356 on: August 28, 2018, 02:31:18 PM »
 :cash: :cash: :cash: :thumbsup: :clap: :clap:
Tactical  :giggle: :giggle:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #357 on: August 28, 2018, 02:43:56 PM »
Around 12 %  jackpot with  in hrs  :cash: :cash: :cash: :thumbsup
Shame to bluechip@chip  , 5% gain takes months if not years  :D :D

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #358 on: August 28, 2018, 04:55:18 PM »
:cash: :cash: :cash: :thumbsup: :clap: :clap:
Tactical  :giggle: :giggle:

:cash: :cash: :cash:  :giggle: :cash: :cash: :cash:JACKPOT  12 %

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #359 on: August 28, 2018, 05:02:30 PM »
:cash: :cash: :cash:  :giggle: :cash: :cash: :cash:JACKPOT  12 %

MASYUKKKKKK.  :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash:

THANKS TO SYEETT = :cash: :cash: :cash:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #360 on: August 28, 2018, 09:53:25 PM »
No problem!  ;)
Disclaimer: Every "I EAT" thread created were totally owned by Oly Shyte based on personal observation. It does not represent any stock promotion, buy, hold or sell call and most importantly gathering followers. Please make your own decision wisely! - OLY Securities Research

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #361 on: August 28, 2018, 10:53:32 PM »
MQ Tech in coma mode..... :S

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN :sweat: :phew: :'( :headbang:

OLY....OLYYYYYYYYYYYYY.....HELP  !

In  CRITICAL  &  DANGEROUSS  NOWWW.....OLYYYYYYYYYYY :'( :sweat: :phew: :headbang:

## :giggle: :giggle: :rofl: :cash: :cash: ;) :D

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #362 on: August 29, 2018, 11:57:25 AM »
KLCC tower is the highest tower. That's all Oly can help you!  :'(

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #363 on: August 29, 2018, 02:52:27 PM »

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #364 on: August 29, 2018, 02:52:49 PM »
Aiyoh you hepi with 1/2 cent profits, Oly hepi with 10 cents profits, I song you song ok loh! :handshake: :D

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #365 on: August 29, 2018, 02:53:51 PM »

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #366 on: August 29, 2018, 03:01:46 PM »
[/quo :giggle: :giggle: :-[ :rofl:te]

How about PENANG BRIDGE  ?  :D :giggle: :giggle:
20 minutes  from my VILLA  :D
# MASYUKKK..... :cash: :cash: :cash: :P

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #367 on: August 29, 2018, 10:18:04 PM »

OLY  >> Penang Bridge is the best OPTION... :giggle: :giggle: :rofl:

1 hrs ++  driving from my 2nd VILLA  closed to  Thai Border  ( Baling  City  :devil: >:D )

## Thanks MQTECH  >> MASYUKKKKK :cash: :cash: :cash: ;) :party: :dancing:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #368 on: August 29, 2018, 10:20:10 PM »
OLY  >> Penang Bridge is the best OPTION... :giggle: :giggle: :rofl:

1 hrs ++  driving from my 2nd VILLA  closed to  Thai Border  ( Baling  City  :devil: >:D )

## Thanks MQTECH  >> MASYUKKKKK :cash: :cash: :cash: ;) :party: :dancing:

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN :'( :sweat: :phew:

OLY....OLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY....HELP...HE LP  :phew: :sweat:

##:giggle: :giggle: :rofl: :cash: :cash: :thumbsup:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #369 on: August 30, 2018, 10:43:30 PM »
OLY....OLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY....HELP...HELP  :phew: :sweat:

##:giggle: :giggle: :rofl: :cash: :cash: :thumbsup:
Merdeka rally turn out to be Merdeka lari?  :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :'(

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #370 on: August 31, 2018, 01:40:39 AM »
Merdeka rally turn out to be Merdeka lari?  :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :'(

TRADING  101 -  ESPECIALLY  TAILORED  to  MS  OLY  ;) ( OPSSS  Mr 3I & OLIENT TOO ) :handshake:

if want jackpot  100 % - 300 %  >> the best bet is from  cheap warrants & penny  :thumbsup:

after all the rule of thumb is  >> " the cheaper the warrants / penny  - the higher the %  gain " ;)

to compare gain between stock  >> MUST BASED ON %  GAIN .....again it's  % GAIN  not absolute gain

##  must know what is absolute gain !,,,,the following example ,  10 sen gain is much higher than 1 sen gain
but.......there is a big different concept  VS % GAIN

For Ex -   1 sen warrant   JUMP  to 2 sen  then the % GAIN = 100 %
               RM 5  Bluecheat@chip up  by 10 sen , the % gain  >>   (  10 / 500 )  X 100 = 2 %

SO the WINNER  is  Warrant with JACKPOT 100 %  VS  Bluechip  with Peanut@chickenfeed  2 %

##  Hope our fren - Beautiful :heart: OLY  can digest  this very Basic Standard 6 ( UPSR )  Mathematics ;)

@@@  just came back from Merdeka eve Celebration - Merdeka Square  ( in Hotel NOW :speechless: )

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #371 on: September 01, 2018, 10:18:01 AM »
TRADING  101 -  ESPECIALLY  TAILORED  to  MS  OLY  ;) ( OPSSS  Mr 3I & OLIENT TOO ) :handshake:

if want jackpot  100 % - 300 %  >> the best bet is from  cheap warrants & penny  :thumbsup:

after all the rule of thumb is  >> " the cheaper the warrants / penny  - the higher the %  gain " ;)

to compare gain between stock  >> MUST BASED ON %  GAIN .....again it's  % GAIN  not absolute gain

##  must know what is absolute gain !,,,,the following example ,  10 sen gain is much higher than 1 sen gain
but.......there is a big different concept  VS % GAIN

For Ex -   1 sen warrant   JUMP  to 2 sen  then the % GAIN = 100 %
               RM 5  Bluecheat@chip up  by 10 sen , the % gain  >>   (  10 / 500 )  X 100 = 2 %

SO the WINNER  is  Warrant with JACKPOT 100 %  VS  Bluechip  with Peanut@chickenfeed  2 %

##  Hope our fren - Beautiful :heart: OLY  can digest  this very Basic Standard 6 ( UPSR )  Mathematics ;)

@@@  just came back from Merdeka eve Celebration - Merdeka Square  ( in Hotel NOW :speechless: )
Did you managed to find the highest floor?  :S

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #372 on: September 01, 2018, 07:11:54 PM »
Did you managed to find the highest floor?  :S

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN..... :phew: :sweat:

I  am DYINGGG   LAUGHINGG :giggle: :giggle: :rofl:

Thanks  to  OLY  for that ....further  :giggle: :giggle: :rofl: :D :cash: :cash: :cash: :thumbsup:

##  Back to  my VILLA @BALING /  :devil: >:D THAI  Border .......

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #373 on: September 02, 2018, 03:05:47 PM »
I  am DYINGGG   LAUGHINGG :giggle: :giggle: :rofl:

Thanks  to  OLY  for that ....further  :giggle: :giggle: :rofl: :D :cash: :cash: :cash: :thumbsup:

##  Back to  my VILLA @BALING /  :devil: >:D THAI  Border .......
After all LAUGHING IS THE BEST MEDICINE!  :clap: :thumbsup: :handshake: :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
CAN'T WAIT MONDAY !
« Reply #374 on: September 02, 2018, 08:47:20 PM »
After all LAUGHING IS THE BEST MEDICINE!  :clap: :thumbsup: :handshake: :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

your BITTEN COIN  ?..... :giggle: :giggle: :headbang:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
Re: CAN'T WAIT MONDAY !
« Reply #375 on: September 03, 2018, 10:40:21 AM »
your BITTEN COIN  ?..... :giggle: :giggle: :headbang:
Oly told you already! I am a miner not buyer!  :rofl: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #376 on: September 03, 2018, 01:18:19 PM »

OLY......RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN?
CRITICAL. N. DANGEROUSSS NOW ?....ARGGHHHHHHH ? :phew: :sweat: :nod:.....HELPPPP.....HELP

:D :giggle: :cash: :cash: ;)

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #377 on: September 03, 2018, 08:36:39 PM »
Thank God DR KIM is safe and sound! Phew!  :emo:
 Send my regards to Jolo and his father!  ;) :D

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #378 on: September 03, 2018, 08:53:20 PM »
Thank God DR KIM is safe and sound! Phew!  :emo:
 Send my regards to Jolo and his father!  ;) :D

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN :D

OLY......Critical &  Dangerouss  MQTECH   :phew: :sweat: ?

PN 17  is  NEXT  ?.....ARGGGHHHHHHHHH :phew: :sweat: :'(

## :giggle: :giggle: :cash: :cash: :thumbsup:

Offline Susan_Analyst

• Civilian
« Reply #379 on: September 03, 2018, 11:27:24 PM »

Oil prices slipped on Friday, pressured by renewed concerns that a global trade war could dent energy demand, although impending U.S. sanctions on Iran and falling Venezuelan output limited the decline.

Benchmark Brent crude oil fell 35 cents to settle at $77.42 a barrel. U.S. crude slipped 45 cents to settle at $69.80.

Brent closed the month 4.3 percent higher while U.S. crude gained 1.5 percent. Oil has been buoyed by tumbling Venezuelan output and declining shipments from Iran ahead of the imposition of U.S. sanctions on Tehran in November.

To know the effects of crude oil on KLSE, JOIN US at

- https://chat.whatsapp.com/7Bt9herezosCOzDuTfVLqP

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #380 on: September 04, 2018, 08:59:28 AM »
CRITICAL. N. DANGEROUSSS NOW ?....ARGGHHHHHHH ? :phew: :sweat: :nod:.....HELPPPP.....HELP

OLY ?.....how ?  RUNNNNNNNNNNNM? :sweat: :sweat:

:cash: :cash: : :D :D

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #381 on: September 04, 2018, 10:19:13 AM »
All coma in KPJ hospital????

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #382 on: September 04, 2018, 12:17:31 PM »

PRGGHHHHHHH.. :'( :S

No..NOOOOOO. OLY ! :sweat: :'(

# :cash: :cash: :D :giggle: :giggle:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
MQTECH >> RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN......?
« Reply #383 on: October 09, 2018, 03:13:58 PM »

Kool it bebi !  :D

;) :giggle: :giggle:...further  :D :D

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
Re: MQTECH >> RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN......?
« Reply #384 on: October 10, 2018, 09:01:16 AM »
;) :giggle: :giggle:...further  :D :D
New government failed to stimulate the economy. Shud we re-vote back for the old regime?  :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
Re: MQTECH >> RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN......!
« Reply #385 on: October 10, 2018, 09:16:30 AM »
New government failed to stimulate the economy. Shud we re-vote back for the old regime?  :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN :sweat: :phew:

BOOOOOOOO  CHOWWWWWW  CCCCCCCCCCCCC  ?..... :speechless: :S

:giggle: :giggle: :rofl:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
Re: MQTECH >> RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
« Reply #386 on: October 10, 2018, 02:09:46 PM »

BOOOOOOO  CHOWWWWW  CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC :sweat: :phew:

BE  GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDY :clap: :clap:  while others@ OLY   in SHIVERINGGGG :sweat: :sweat:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
Re: DR KIM MQTECH IN DEEP S+H+I+T NOW! LOSE MONEY !
« Reply #387 on: October 10, 2018, 03:20:11 PM »
OLY , Olient + 3 I  now  in AH LONG  custody :'( :S :S :phew:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #388 on: October 11, 2018, 09:05:39 AM »

Kool it bebi !  :D

PRGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :phew: :sweat:

:giggle: :giggle: :cash: :cash:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #389 on: October 11, 2018, 05:28:57 PM »
PRGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :phew: :sweat:

:giggle: :giggle: :cash: :cash:
Keep on coma at 4 cents.....wake up! wake up! hello? hello? Kimmy? Kimmy?  :shake: :sweat:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #390 on: October 12, 2018, 01:36:54 PM »
Touching 3.4 cents from 4 cents. MQTECH to follow NEXGRAM holding hands delisting together!  :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

DR KIM nowhere to be found!  :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

Hello?
Is this KPJ hospital?
I need to register a person in.....ASAP!

:'(

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #391 on: October 12, 2018, 04:10:56 PM »
Touching 3.4 cents from 4 cents. MQTECH to follow NEXGRAM holding hands delisting together!  :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

DR KIM nowhere to be found!  :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

Hello?
Is this KPJ hospital?

OLY......OHH. NOOOOOO !

ARGGHHHHHHHHHH. :sweat: :'(

:giggle: :D :D :cash: :cash:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #392 on: November 02, 2018, 10:55:53 AM »

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN :D

ARGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:giggle: :giggle: :rofl:

Offline master wahsing

• Viscount
« Reply #393 on: November 02, 2018, 11:11:03 AM »
Keep on coma at 4 cents.....wake up! wake up! hello? hello? Kimmy? Kimmy?  :shake: :sweat:

mq WILL BE icu free after LGE budget !!! :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #394 on: November 02, 2018, 11:21:18 AM »
mq WILL BE icu free after LGE budget !!! :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash:
Let us pray for DR KIM's health and luck.....  :nod: :sweat:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #395 on: November 02, 2018, 11:30:49 AM »

Hello?
Is this KPJ hospital?

:giggle: :rofl: :giggle: ;)w :D

Offline master wahsing

• Viscount
« Reply #396 on: November 02, 2018, 11:32:16 AM »
Let us pray for DR KIM's health and luck.....  :nod: :sweat:

PENNY HAS RISEN NOW ! 1706 NOW !!!

AFTER LGE 2PM BUDGET...!!!

PENNY IS KING, CASH IS KING!

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #397 on: November 02, 2018, 11:43:24 AM »

Oh. NOOOOOOO , OLY PLISSS :D :D :giggle: :giggle:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #398 on: November 02, 2018, 02:31:36 PM »

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #399 on: November 04, 2018, 11:28:42 AM »
:D :D :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ;)
Nutin special about the budget except you will pay unstable petrol for your passat!  :rofl: