Author Topic: DR KIM MQTECH IN DEEP S+H+I+T NOW! LOSE MONEY!  (Read 13046 times)

Online DR KIM

• Prince
DR KIM MQTECH IN DEEP SMELLY S+H+I+T NOW !
« Reply #400 on: November 04, 2018, 08:24:27 PM »
Nutin special about the budget except you will pay unstable petrol for your passat!  :rofl:

1st lets me  >>

Pergghhhhhhhhhhhh  :D :D ;)

then  >>  :giggle: :giggle: :rofl: :giggle:.....relief  edi  :thumbsup: :handshake:

Online DR KIM

• Prince
DR KIM MQTECH IN DEEP S+H+I+T NOW! ....LOSE MONEY liao !
« Reply #401 on: November 05, 2018, 08:36:17 AM »
I will only pay a visit after you are gone...... :'(

This month  OLY  , 3I  , Olient  and next month budget.

PITY  to  OLY  , 3I , Olient  :S :speechless: :'(  >>  :giggle: :giggle:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
Re: DR KIM MQTECH IN DEEP S+H+I+T NOW! ....LOSE MONEY liao !
« Reply #402 on: November 06, 2018, 04:21:43 PM »
PITY  to  OLY  , 3I , Olient  :S :speechless: :'(  >>  :giggle: :giggle:
We will buy the kulat bread and mineral water for u for the sake of old time frenemies!  :handshake: :thumbsup:
Disclaimer: Every "I EAT" thread created were totally owned by Oly Shyte based on personal observation. It does not represent any stock promotion, buy, hold or sell call and most importantly gathering followers. Please make your own decision wisely! - OLY Securities Research

Online DR KIM

• Prince
Re: DR KIM MQTECH IN DEEP S+H+I+T NOW DEAD RAT !
« Reply #403 on: November 06, 2018, 10:04:22 PM »
Dealer slapped with RM60,000 fine and 10-month suspension for manipulative trading

KUALA LUMPUR (Aug 21): JF Apex Securities Bhd dealer Wong Wing Haur was slapped with a RM60,000 fine and suspended from Bursa Malaysia Securities for 10 months for manipulative trading activities on six counters on Bursa Malaysia.

The counters include Asdion Bhd, Ire-Tex Corp Bhd, MQ Technology Bhd, as well as Nexgram Holdings Bhd together with two counters for Nexgram’s warrant A and warrant C, said Bursa Malaysia in a statement today.

“Wong had contravened and/or triggered the provisions of Rules 3.14(d), (e) & (g) and 5.01(b) of the Rules of Bursa Malaysia Securities and paragraph 1.1(1)(h) of Directives No. 5-001 of the Participating Organisations’ Directives and Guidance (POs’ Directives),” said Bursa Malaysia.

On top of the public reprimand by Bursa Malaysia, Wong was also required to undergo training on conduct or professionalism of dealer’s representatives, it added.

Wong was found to have manipulated trading activities in these counters via the trading accounts of four of his clients, in order to drive up or maintain share price as well as to generate false trading volume.

Bursa Malaysia said that Wong had also failed to make a proper assessment — and continued to facilitate — the clients’ manipulative trading activities over a period of time, acting as a mere order taker “which was not an acceptable conduct of a responsible registered person”.

“These manipulative trading activities had given rise to the creation of a false or misleading appearance of active trading in respect of the market for the price of the securities of the relevant counters,” said Bursa Malaysia.

“Bursa Malaysia Securities places strong emphasis on the need to maintain a fair and orderly market and will not tolerate any acts or practices which could lead to false trading, manipulative activities or compromise the integrity of the market,” it added.

DR KIM MQTECH IN DEEP S+H+I+T NOW! :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

OLY  , 3I  , Olient  >>This month and next month budget.

:giggle: :giggle: :rofl:...further  :D :D

Online DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #404 on: November 09, 2018, 11:51:19 AM »

PERGGHHHHHHJ :'( :sweat: :phew:

:giggle: :rofl:

Online DR KIM

• Prince
Re: DR KIM MQTECH IN DEEP S+H+I+T NOW! LOSE MONEY!
« Reply #405 on: November 13, 2018, 09:31:55 AM »
Dealer slapped with RM60,000 fine and 10-month suspension for manipulative trading

KUALA LUMPUR (Aug 21): JF Apex Securities Bhd dealer Wong Wing Haur was slapped with a RM60,000 fine and suspended from Bursa Malaysia Securities for 10 months for manipulative trading activities on six counters on Bursa Malaysia.

The counters include Asdion Bhd, Ire-Tex Corp Bhd, MQ Technology Bhd, as well as Nexgram Holdings Bhd together with two counters for Nexgram’s warrant A and warrant C, said Bursa Malaysia in a statement today.

“Wong had contravened and/or triggered the provisions of Rules 3.14(d), (e) & (g) and 5.01(b) of the Rules of Bursa Malaysia Securities and paragraph 1.1(1)(h) of Directives No. 5-001 of the Participating Organisations’ Directives and Guidance (POs’ Directives),” said Bursa Malaysia.

On top of the public reprimand by Bursa Malaysia, Wong was also required to undergo training on conduct or professionalism of dealer’s representatives, it added.

Wong was found to have manipulated trading activities in these counters via the trading accounts of four of his clients, in order to drive up or maintain share price as well as to generate false trading volume.

Bursa Malaysia said that Wong had also failed to make a proper assessment — and continued to facilitate — the clients’ manipulative trading activities over a period of time, acting as a mere order taker “which was not an acceptable conduct of a responsible registered person”.

“These manipulative trading activities had given rise to the creation of a false or misleading appearance of active trading in respect of the market for the price of the securities of the relevant counters,” said Bursa Malaysia.

“Bursa Malaysia Securities places strong emphasis on the need to maintain a fair and orderly market and will not tolerate any acts or practices which could lead to false trading, manipulative activities or compromise the integrity of the market,” it added.

DR KIM MQTECH IN DEEP S+H+I+T NOW! :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

CRITICAL   NOW   >>  KEEP  CALM   B E B I :speechless: ;) :thumbsup:
PRAY  HARD  to  :thumbsup: GOD

Online DR KIM

• Prince
DR KIM MQTECH IN DEEP S+H+I+T >> DANGEROUSS NOW !
« Reply #406 on: January 10, 2019, 09:20:17 AM »

PN 17  ?.....RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN :phew: :sweat:

ARGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.......PLISSS  OLY....Don't say  that   PN 17 ...PLISSSS  :giggle: :giggle:

## :cash: :cash: :giggle: :rofl: ;) :D

Online DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #407 on: January 16, 2019, 11:45:34 AM »

DANGEROUSSSS. NOWWW  :sweat: :'( :'(

Online DR KIM

• Prince
DR KIM MQTECH IN DEEP S+H+I+T NOW DEAD RAT !
« Reply #408 on: January 16, 2019, 02:46:26 PM »

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN     :sweat: :S :headbang: :headbang:

BE  GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEDY  :cash: :cash: while  others  in :devil: >:D SHIVERINGGG

Online DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #409 on: January 16, 2019, 05:29:19 PM »

BE. GREEEEEDY WHEN OTHERS ARE  :sweat:SHIVERINGG - W Buffet  :cash:

Online DR KIM

• Prince
DR KIM MQTECH IN DEEP S+H+I+T -- NOW IN DANGER of PN 17
« Reply #410 on: January 17, 2019, 11:32:45 AM »

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN  ;) :sweat: :phew:

OLY......PLISSSS   OLY  , don't  say  PN 17.....Plisss  OLY  :sweat: :phew:

>>  BE  GREEEEEEEEEEDY  :cash: :cash: :thumbsup: while others  in  :sweat: :headbang: SHIVERINGGG

## :giggle: :giggle:  :cash: :cash: ;) :D

Online DR KIM

• Prince
Re: DR KIM MQTECH IN DEEP S+H+I+T -- NOW IN DANGER of PN 17
« Reply #411 on: January 18, 2019, 11:55:19 AM »
OLY......PLISSSS   OLY  , don't  say  PN 17.....Plisss  OLY  :sweat: :phew:

>>  BE  GREEEEEEEEEEDY  :cash: :cash: :thumbsup: while others  in  :sweat: :headbang: SHIVERINGGG

## :giggle: :giggle:  :cash: :cash: ;) :D

OLY  :heartbreak: here  ?.....most likely  GONE  for  GOOD  ! :phew: :sweat:
PITY  due to BEGGAR @  BIT  COIN  :giggle: :giggle:

Online DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #412 on: Today at 09:11:46 AM »

Kool it bebi !  :D

BE  GREEEEEEEEEEEEDY :cash: :cash: :thumbsup:  when others in SHIVERINGGG  :devil: >:D:sweat: :'(