Author Topic: DR KIM MQTECH IN DEEP S+H+I+T NOW! LOSE MONEY!  (Read 21200 times)

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
Re: DR KIM MQTECH IN DEEP S+H+I+T NOW! LOSE MONEY!
« Reply #250 on: October 16, 2017, 02:28:20 PM »
Oly sheet  :thumbsup:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #251 on: October 16, 2017, 04:33:23 PM »

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN   for  your  life  :phew: :headbang: :sweat:

KEEP  CALM  -  Pray  hard to GOD

##  BE  GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDY  while  oTHERS  are in SHIVERINGG  (  W Buffet )

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbsup: ;)

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #252 on: October 19, 2017, 10:46:18 AM »
OLY  S+H+I+T  >> very smelly  - good for  durian plantation   :cash:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #253 on: October 20, 2017, 10:46:16 AM »

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN :phew: :sweat: :'(

OLY  smelly  :speechless: S+H+I+T  nice  for  durian plantation

Offline Abu17100

• Civilian
« Reply #254 on: October 23, 2017, 09:48:42 PM »
Dr Kim......vivocom boleh terbang kah?

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #255 on: November 30, 2017, 09:24:52 AM »
 :phew: :S  Arggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

Kool it bebi !  :D

## :cash: :cash: :) :giggle:

Offline shilau

• Knight
« Reply #256 on: December 05, 2017, 12:48:15 PM »
scary :'( :'( :'(

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #257 on: December 06, 2017, 07:12:41 PM »
MQTECH   :phew: :sweat:..... :headbang:

Businessman’s  false police report case fixed for Jan 15

BALIK PULAU: The case of a 48-year-old former company director charged with making a false police report here has been fixed for document submission on Jan 15.

Senior assistant registrar Nur Fadrina Zulkhairi set the date after the prosecution told the court that the documents for the case of businessman Teh Eng Huat were not ready.

Teh, from Sungai Nibong, claimed trial to giving false information orally to a policeman at the Queensbay police station.

He was charged on Nov 7 under Section 182 of the Penal Code which carries a maximum of six months’ jail, a fine up to RM2,000, or both.

He was allowed bail of RM1,800. Teh was represented by counsel Chuah L.P.

Read more at https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2017/12/06/news-nibbles/#Sp54xih6EVoX7bKu.99

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #258 on: December 06, 2017, 07:15:08 PM »
MQTECH   :phew: :sweat:..... :headbang:

Businessman’s  false police report case fixed for Jan 15

BALIK PULAU: The case of a 48-year-old former company director charged with making a false police report here has been fixed for document submission on Jan 15.

Senior assistant registrar Nur Fadrina Zulkhairi set the date after the prosecution told the court that the documents for the case of businessman Teh Eng Huat were not ready.

Teh, from Sungai Nibong, claimed trial to giving false information orally to a policeman at the Queensbay police station.

He was charged on Nov 7 under Section 182 of the Penal Code which carries a maximum of six months’ jail, a fine up to RM2,000, or both.

He was allowed bail of RM1,800. Teh was represented by counsel Chuah L.P.

Read more at https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2017/12/06/news-nibbles/#Sp54xih6EVoX7bKu.99

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN :sweat: :phew: :S

Arggghhhhhhhhhh..... ;) :phew: :headbang:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #259 on: January 05, 2018, 12:59:35 AM »
....like NEXGRAM  ..   MQTECH  oso  COMINGGGG  with PRE  CNY  angpows @ JACKPOT  :cash: :cash:

Offline ahbah

• Duke
  • You got like my 2 best friends ?
« Reply #260 on: January 05, 2018, 08:39:21 AM »
DR KIM now in deep GOLD mine  :cash: :cash: :cash:  :clap: :clap: :clap:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #261 on: January 15, 2018, 03:18:10 PM »
scary :'( :'( :'(

Boooo  Chowwww  CCCCCCCCCCCC!   :sweat: :phew:

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN  :phew: :sweat:

BE  GREEEEEEEEEEEEEDY  :cash: while  others in SHIVERINGGGG  :phew: :headbang:

OLY SHEET  good for  Durian  feterliser  :thumbsup:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #262 on: January 16, 2018, 09:23:47 AM »
OLY  still here ...?  must check her daily...worried  she will be  next  :'( after Olient

Warren  Buffet  >>
 BE  GREEEEEEEEEEEDY :cash:  while  others  are  SHIVERINGG  :phew: :sweat:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #263 on: January 16, 2018, 04:04:47 PM »
OLY   OLYYYYYYYYYYYYY here  ?.... :D :giggle: :giggle:

thanks GOD  she is  still online -  though edi gone case like Olient  + No bird Richard !

General Election jittery lead to market Collapsed  ! :speechless: :speechless:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #264 on: January 17, 2018, 01:10:17 PM »
Dealer slapped with RM60,000 fine and 10-month suspension for manipulative trading

KUALA LUMPUR (Aug 21): JF Apex Securities Bhd dealer Wong Wing Haur was slapped with a RM60,000 fine and suspended from Bursa Malaysia Securities for 10 months for manipulative trading activities on six counters on Bursa Malaysia.

The counters include Asdion Bhd, Ire-Tex Corp Bhd, MQ Technology Bhd, as well as Nexgram Holdings Bhd together with two counters for Nexgram’s warrant A and warrant C, said Bursa Malaysia in a statement today.

“Wong had contravened and/or triggered the provisions of Rules 3.14(d), (e) & (g) and 5.01(b) of the Rules of Bursa Malaysia Securities and paragraph 1.1(1)(h) of Directives No. 5-001 of the Participating Organisations’ Directives and Guidance (POs’ Directives),” said Bursa Malaysia.

On top of the public reprimand by Bursa Malaysia, Wong was also required to undergo training on conduct or professionalism of dealer’s representatives, it added.

Wong was found to have manipulated trading activities in these counters via the trading accounts of four of his clients, in order to drive up or maintain share price as well as to generate false trading volume.

Bursa Malaysia said that Wong had also failed to make a proper assessment — and continued to facilitate — the clients’ manipulative trading activities over a period of time, acting as a mere order taker “which was not an acceptable conduct of a responsible registered person”.

“These manipulative trading activities had given rise to the creation of a false or misleading appearance of active trading in respect of the market for the price of the securities of the relevant counters,” said Bursa Malaysia.

“Bursa Malaysia Securities places strong emphasis on the need to maintain a fair and orderly market and will not tolerate any acts or practices which could lead to false trading, manipulative activities or compromise the integrity of the market,” it added.

DR KIM MQTECH IN DEEP S+H+I+T NOW! :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

OLY  .....Argghhhhhhh   ! :phew: :sweat: :sweat:

Online Sailor

• Earl
« Reply #265 on: January 17, 2018, 05:33:15 PM »
😁😁😁 still waiting for  $$$
Sail away from the safe harbour,Catch the trade winds in your sails,Dream,Explore,Discover  ®One does not discover new lands without consenting to loose sight of the shore for very long time©

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #266 on: January 18, 2018, 12:28:08 AM »
OLY   OLYYYYYYYYYYYYY here  ?.... :D :giggle: :giggle:

thanks GOD  she is  still online -  though edi gone case like Olient  + No bird Richard !

General Election jittery lead to market Collapsed  ! :speechless: :speechless:
Busy mining mah.....  :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash:

Disclaimer: Every "I EAT" thread created were totally owned by Oly Shyte based on personal observation. It does not represent any stock promotion, buy, hold or sell call and most importantly gathering followers. Please make your own decision wisely! - OLY Securities Research

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #267 on: January 18, 2018, 10:00:42 AM »

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNn :phew: :sweat:

KEEP  CALM  , OLY  &  CO  ....

instead  must  be  GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDY  :thumbsup: :cash:  when other  investors  in SHIVERINGG :phew: :sweat:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #268 on: January 18, 2018, 02:51:56 PM »
KEEP  CALM  , OLY  &  CO  ....

instead  must  be  GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDY  :thumbsup: :cash:  when other  investors  in SHIVERINGG :phew: :sweat:
Oly not only calm but can do this....

KIMMY you no do mining bitcoin ahh?  :wonder:
Disclaimer: Every "I EAT" thread created were totally owned by Oly Shyte based on personal observation. It does not represent any stock promotion, buy, hold or sell call and most importantly gathering followers. Please make your own decision wisely! - OLY Securities Research

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #269 on: January 18, 2018, 04:16:05 PM »
Aiyoh you hepi with 1/2 cent profits, Oly hepi with 10 cents profits, I song you song ok loh! :handshake: :D

OLY  , know mathematics  ?...... 1 sen out of 3 sen  means  33.3  % :cash: :cash:

unlike   10 sen out of RM 2.00  =  chickenfeed @ peanut  5 %  :phew: :sweat: :headbang:

so see  33. 3 % :thumbsup: :cash:  versus peanut  :phew: :sweat:5 %....

FINANCE  101 - by Dr KIM

...so take note  - when comparing between 2 stock  , must use  %  gain  not merely absolute gain half sen ( 1/2 sen ) or 1 sen from 3 sen stock  compare with 10 sen  from  RM 2.00 stock .... :giggle: :giggle:

must know math , economics , finance , & what not  to trade for  :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash:
not  merely copy and paste  python  & what not  as the following.....

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN  :phew: :sweat:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #270 on: January 18, 2018, 04:20:21 PM »
OLY  , know mathematics  ?...... 1 sen out of 3 sen  means  33.3  % :cash: :cash:

unlike   10 sen out of RM 2.00  =  chickenfeed @ peanut  5 %  :phew: :sweat: :headbang:

so see  33. 3 % :thumbsup: :cash:  versus peanut  :phew: :sweat:5 %....

FINANCE  101 - by Dr KIM

...so take note  - when comparing between 2 stock  , must use  %  gain  not merely absolute gain half sen ( 1/2 sen ) or 1 sen from 3 sen stock  compare with 10 sen  from  RM 2.00 stock .... :giggle: :giggle:

must know math , economics , finance , & what not  to trade for  :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash:
not  merely copy and paste  python  & what not  as the following.....

BTW...thanks GOD  OLY is still here,,, :thumbsup: :) ;),
..am worried :speechless: :S that she@ OLY  will be  next  after  MIA :giggle:  Olient + No Bird Richard :D

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #271 on: January 18, 2018, 05:07:31 PM »
..am worried :speechless: :S that she@ OLY  will be  next  after  MIA :giggle:  Olient + No Bird Richard :D

OLY....OLYYYYYYYYYYYYYY    :speechless: :S

help.....help....Arggghhhhhhhhhhhhh :phew: :sweat:

##  :giggle: :rofl: :cash: :cash:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #272 on: January 24, 2018, 11:01:54 AM »
Dealer slapped with RM60,000 fine and 10-month suspension for manipulative trading

KUALA LUMPUR (Aug 21): JF Apex Securities Bhd dealer Wong Wing Haur was slapped with a RM60,000 fine and suspended from Bursa Malaysia Securities for 10 months for manipulative trading activities on six counters on Bursa Malaysia.

The counters include Asdion Bhd, Ire-Tex Corp Bhd, MQ Technology Bhd, as well as Nexgram Holdings Bhd together with two counters for Nexgram’s warrant A and warrant C, said Bursa Malaysia in a statement today.

“Wong had contravened and/or triggered the provisions of Rules 3.14(d), (e) & (g) and 5.01(b) of the Rules of Bursa Malaysia Securities and paragraph 1.1(1)(h) of Directives No. 5-001 of the Participating Organisations’ Directives and Guidance (POs’ Directives),” said Bursa Malaysia.

On top of the public reprimand by Bursa Malaysia, Wong was also required to undergo training on conduct or professionalism of dealer’s representatives, it added.

Wong was found to have manipulated trading activities in these counters via the trading accounts of four of his clients, in order to drive up or maintain share price as well as to generate false trading volume.

Bursa Malaysia said that Wong had also failed to make a proper assessment — and continued to facilitate — the clients’ manipulative trading activities over a period of time, acting as a mere order taker “which was not an acceptable conduct of a responsible registered person”.

“These manipulative trading activities had given rise to the creation of a false or misleading appearance of active trading in respect of the market for the price of the securities of the relevant counters,” said Bursa Malaysia.

“Bursa Malaysia Securities places strong emphasis on the need to maintain a fair and orderly market and will not tolerate any acts or practices which could lead to false trading, manipulative activities or compromise the integrity of the market,” it added.

DR KIM MQTECH IN DEEP S+H+I+T NOW! :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

BE  GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEDY  :thumbsup: :cash: while  OLY  & CO  IN SHIVERINGGGG:sweat: :'( :phew: 

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #273 on: January 24, 2018, 02:29:39 PM »
Busy mining mah.....  :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash:

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN :phew: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

OLY ....OLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY  here  ?....
thanks  GOD  she is    Shamely  ONLINE  NOW :giggle: :rofl:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #274 on: January 24, 2018, 07:57:54 PM »
Oly won't MIA like them. Busy bitcoining mining......  :D

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #275 on: January 24, 2018, 09:03:02 PM »
Oly won't MIA like them. Busy bitcoining mining......  :D

:giggle: :giggle: :rofl: :D......kihhhh 5X....Don't  be  P. O N D A N ;) ..further :giggle:

OLY's This month and next month budget ....OLY  kena trap  edi.. :sweat: :phew:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #276 on: January 29, 2018, 10:58:01 AM »
lets  try again  >>

OLY......OLYYYYYYY......OLYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY   !!

thanks  GOD :thumbsup:  :) ;)  -   she is online -- i am relief  now
just now  worried  that OLY  may  be next after  Olient +  No Bired richard

>>  BE  GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDY  while others ( OLY  especially )  IN SHIVERINGGG :sweat: :phew:

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNN :sweat: :phew: :'( :headbang:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #277 on: January 29, 2018, 09:14:46 PM »

OLY 's This month and next month budget.

OLY's  MQTECH  S+H+I+T   =   :cash: :cash: :cash: :thumbsup: ;) :giggle: :giggle:

BE  GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDY   :clap: :clap: :clap:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #278 on: January 30, 2018, 12:08:35 AM »

OLY.... STILL  ONLINE  ?  :speechless: :S :sweat:

IT'S almost 12 MIDNITE  NOW  :speechless: :S

for heath reason  >> GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO   to  BED  NOWWWWWWW ! :speechless:

## :giggle: :rofl:   :cash: :cash:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #279 on: January 30, 2018, 05:08:58 PM »
MQTECH huge disposal by major shareholders. Fairy tale on theme park to be build in Melaka? Pipe dream?

Ananda Krishnan's nephew also cabut after holding a position in the company for only 5 months!
Another drama to push the stock up but later directors selling huge stakes and resigned! ::)

A huge potential candidate for the PN17 association joyluck club! :sweat:

Oly can confirmed that DR KIM MQTECH IN DEEP S+H+I+T NOW! LOSE MONEY! >:(

Extended PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPp rgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg ggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

OLY.....OLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !

edi  CABUTTTTTTTTTTT  :phew: :sweat: :giggle: :rofl:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #280 on: January 30, 2018, 06:41:19 PM »
OLY.....OLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !

edi  CABUTTTTTTTTTTT  :phew: :sweat: :giggle: :rofl:
:P :D :clap:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #281 on: January 30, 2018, 08:47:25 PM »
:P :D :clap:

PITY  !...edi  expected  after   Olient  +  No Bird Richard  !:phew: :sweat:.... :headbang:

:giggle:  :D:rofl:

Offline iiinvestsmart

• Marquess
« Reply #282 on: January 31, 2018, 08:31:45 AM »
you know  why  ?....Malaysian market is  unique - very special in the  world  !

Malaysian love  warrantss &  penny  >>  :thumbsup:

rule of thumb  >> the cheaper the warrantss  >> the higher the %  GAIN  :cash: :cash: :cash:

##  Frankly speaking - I   used to be  a bluecheat@chip  & pricey shares player

BUT  a last  I got to say good bye to that bluecheat  since I was 'CHEATED'  & abandoned that ( bluecheat )  for life  :S :phew: :sweat: :sweat: :sweating t:....

after joining this forum  ( thanks to investlah )  ------> 

STREAMSS  of  LUI  from CHEAP   WARRANTSS , PENNY  +  IPOs  :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash:
It’s better to buy a wonderful company at fair price than a fair company at wonderful price.

1.  Understand the business
2.  Business must have DCA
3.  Management with integrity
4.  Buy at a sensible price

Big Fat Pitch.  Focus Investing.  Long term portfolio for capital appreciation and income.

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #283 on: January 31, 2018, 03:16:51 PM »

DR KIM ... a stock market god, where got counting loses  :cash: :thumbsup:

OLY.....OLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYY   ?

thanks GOD she is  ONLINE

Mr 3 I  is  tired now after Carrying Kavadi  தைப்பூசம்@ Batu Cave  !

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #284 on: January 31, 2018, 11:01:43 PM »

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN  :phew: :sweat: :'(

OLY....OLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYY ?.....

thanks  GOD   >> OLY  edi  :giggle:CABUTTTTTTT to  BED :cash:

3I   3 IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII ?......தைப்பூசம் ;) :giggle:,

TIRED  after CARRYINGG  KAVADI தைப்பூசம், :giggle:@ Batu Cave

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #285 on: February 01, 2018, 11:54:25 AM »

Man's search of the best toddy ends up getting a farm of his own

In search of the freshest and finest toddy or palm nectar, Paul Raj Samy Raj bought a coconut estate. The land in Karangan, Kedah is a working farm where workers harvest the toddy daily.

Prghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :rofl:
Man's search of the best toddy ends up getting a farm of his own

In search of the freshest and finest toddy or palm nectar, Paul Raj Samy Raj bought a coconut estate. The land in Karangan, Kedah is a working farm where workers harvest the toddy daily.

Prghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :rofl:

OLY,,,,photo please  of that  the BEST TODDY  FARM :thumbsup: in Malaya  found

in  ESSAY  (  Karangan )  , Kedah

## suspecting Mr 3 I  ran :phew: 'amok ' :Dyesterday due to this TODDY  ?... :giggle: :giggle:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #286 on: February 02, 2018, 09:28:43 AM »

KEEP  KOOL   Pliss >>  :speechless: ;)

Warren Bufett  >>  "  While others in :sweat: :'( SHIVERINGGG  -  WE  MUST  BE  GREEEEEEEEEEEDY "

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #287 on: February 02, 2018, 09:57:08 AM »

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN :sweat: :'( :phew:

DON'T  PANIC  , MY  FRENS   ---  STAY  KOOL  :thumbsup: :clap: :clap: :clap:

INFACT   >>  MUST  BE  GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDY  :thumbsup: while  OLY + 3I  in SHIVERINGGGG :phew: :sweat: :headbang:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #288 on: February 02, 2018, 04:11:47 PM »

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN :sweat: :phew: :'(

OLY  .......OLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYY  ?  edi  cabuttt ??

Keep  Kalm  plisss  >>    BE   GREEEEEEDY   :cash: :cash: while  others  IN  SHIVERINGGGGG :phew: :phew: :sweat:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #289 on: February 03, 2018, 03:17:16 PM »

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN... :phew: :sweat: :sweat:

..but  1st  must check  OLY.....

OLY  OLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.....you r coin mining  :phew: :sweat: is in jeopardy  !

Mr 3 I  .......BEHEADING  is  NEXT  !   ..tnis MONDAY  :phew: :sweat: :devil:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #290 on: February 10, 2018, 01:04:14 AM »

24 HRS PER DAY, 7 DAYS PER WEEK, 12 MONTHS PER YEAR & 365 DAYS A YEAR!

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #291 on: February 13, 2018, 01:29:58 AM »
DR KIM now becomes GRANDMA for playing low cap stocks. Better put in bank FD!  :giggle:

Now is the era of Cryptocurrency! :P :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #292 on: February 13, 2018, 01:33:40 AM »

Bitcoin is a new kind of money

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #293 on: February 13, 2018, 06:33:18 AM »

Bitcoin is a new kind of money

BIT_TER COIN  :phew:   :sweat:

:giggle: :giggle:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #294 on: February 13, 2018, 10:48:26 AM »
BIT_TER COIN  :phew:   :sweat:

:giggle: :giggle:
Bitter becoz you can't catch up this money making trend?  :giggle:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #295 on: March 07, 2018, 03:24:16 PM »

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN   :phew: :phew:

KEEP  CALM !... :speechless:

.BE  GREEEEEEEEDY :thumbsup: while others in SHIVERINGGGG :sweat: :sweat:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #296 on: March 08, 2018, 09:56:01 AM »

RELAX....relax...OLY   :speechless: :S :S

>>  BE  GREEEEEEEEEEEEEDY  :cash: while  others  in :sweat: :phew: :headbang:SHIVERINGGGG

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #297 on: June 01, 2018, 10:00:17 AM »

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :rofl:....KIHHHHH  5X ;) :D

OLY  >> thanks for the joke - after all laughter is best medicine

B I R D L E S S  OLIENT  :giggle: OK  ?....shouting Bursa to Koleps NON STOP  ? :giggle: :giggle:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #298 on: June 01, 2018, 12:06:18 PM »
:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :rofl:....KIHHHHH  5X ;) :D

OLY  >> thanks for the joke - after all laughter is best medicine

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #299 on: June 01, 2018, 03:04:32 PM »

KOOL  IT  OLY + Olient  >>  :giggle: :giggle:

BE  GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEDY   - SMELL   RAYA  LUI  :cash: :cash: :cash: