Author Topic: DR KIM MQTECH IN DEEP S+H+I+T NOW! LOSE MONEY!  (Read 21314 times)

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
DR KIM MQTECH IN DEEP SMELLY S+H+I+T NOW !
« Reply #400 on: November 04, 2018, 08:24:27 PM »
Nutin special about the budget except you will pay unstable petrol for your passat!  :rofl:

1st lets me  >>

Pergghhhhhhhhhhhh  :D :D ;)

then  >>  :giggle: :giggle: :rofl: :giggle:.....relief  edi  :thumbsup: :handshake:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
DR KIM MQTECH IN DEEP S+H+I+T NOW! ....LOSE MONEY liao !
« Reply #401 on: November 05, 2018, 08:36:17 AM »
I will only pay a visit after you are gone...... :'(

This month  OLY  , 3I  , Olient  and next month budget.

PITY  to  OLY  , 3I , Olient  :S :speechless: :'(  >>  :giggle: :giggle:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
Re: DR KIM MQTECH IN DEEP S+H+I+T NOW! ....LOSE MONEY liao !
« Reply #402 on: November 06, 2018, 04:21:43 PM »
PITY  to  OLY  , 3I , Olient  :S :speechless: :'(  >>  :giggle: :giggle:
We will buy the kulat bread and mineral water for u for the sake of old time frenemies!  :handshake: :thumbsup:
Disclaimer: Every "I EAT" thread created were totally owned by Oly Shyte based on personal observation. It does not represent any stock promotion, buy, hold or sell call and most importantly gathering followers. Please make your own decision wisely! - OLY Securities Research

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
Re: DR KIM MQTECH IN DEEP S+H+I+T NOW DEAD RAT !
« Reply #403 on: November 06, 2018, 10:04:22 PM »
Dealer slapped with RM60,000 fine and 10-month suspension for manipulative trading

KUALA LUMPUR (Aug 21): JF Apex Securities Bhd dealer Wong Wing Haur was slapped with a RM60,000 fine and suspended from Bursa Malaysia Securities for 10 months for manipulative trading activities on six counters on Bursa Malaysia.

The counters include Asdion Bhd, Ire-Tex Corp Bhd, MQ Technology Bhd, as well as Nexgram Holdings Bhd together with two counters for Nexgram’s warrant A and warrant C, said Bursa Malaysia in a statement today.

“Wong had contravened and/or triggered the provisions of Rules 3.14(d), (e) & (g) and 5.01(b) of the Rules of Bursa Malaysia Securities and paragraph 1.1(1)(h) of Directives No. 5-001 of the Participating Organisations’ Directives and Guidance (POs’ Directives),” said Bursa Malaysia.

On top of the public reprimand by Bursa Malaysia, Wong was also required to undergo training on conduct or professionalism of dealer’s representatives, it added.

Wong was found to have manipulated trading activities in these counters via the trading accounts of four of his clients, in order to drive up or maintain share price as well as to generate false trading volume.

Bursa Malaysia said that Wong had also failed to make a proper assessment — and continued to facilitate — the clients’ manipulative trading activities over a period of time, acting as a mere order taker “which was not an acceptable conduct of a responsible registered person”.

“These manipulative trading activities had given rise to the creation of a false or misleading appearance of active trading in respect of the market for the price of the securities of the relevant counters,” said Bursa Malaysia.

“Bursa Malaysia Securities places strong emphasis on the need to maintain a fair and orderly market and will not tolerate any acts or practices which could lead to false trading, manipulative activities or compromise the integrity of the market,” it added.

DR KIM MQTECH IN DEEP S+H+I+T NOW! :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

OLY  , 3I  , Olient  >>This month and next month budget.

:giggle: :giggle: :rofl:...further  :D :D

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #404 on: November 09, 2018, 11:51:19 AM »

PERGGHHHHHHJ :'( :sweat: :phew:

:giggle: :rofl:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
Re: DR KIM MQTECH IN DEEP S+H+I+T NOW! LOSE MONEY!
« Reply #405 on: November 13, 2018, 09:31:55 AM »
Dealer slapped with RM60,000 fine and 10-month suspension for manipulative trading

KUALA LUMPUR (Aug 21): JF Apex Securities Bhd dealer Wong Wing Haur was slapped with a RM60,000 fine and suspended from Bursa Malaysia Securities for 10 months for manipulative trading activities on six counters on Bursa Malaysia.

The counters include Asdion Bhd, Ire-Tex Corp Bhd, MQ Technology Bhd, as well as Nexgram Holdings Bhd together with two counters for Nexgram’s warrant A and warrant C, said Bursa Malaysia in a statement today.

“Wong had contravened and/or triggered the provisions of Rules 3.14(d), (e) & (g) and 5.01(b) of the Rules of Bursa Malaysia Securities and paragraph 1.1(1)(h) of Directives No. 5-001 of the Participating Organisations’ Directives and Guidance (POs’ Directives),” said Bursa Malaysia.

On top of the public reprimand by Bursa Malaysia, Wong was also required to undergo training on conduct or professionalism of dealer’s representatives, it added.

Wong was found to have manipulated trading activities in these counters via the trading accounts of four of his clients, in order to drive up or maintain share price as well as to generate false trading volume.

Bursa Malaysia said that Wong had also failed to make a proper assessment — and continued to facilitate — the clients’ manipulative trading activities over a period of time, acting as a mere order taker “which was not an acceptable conduct of a responsible registered person”.

“These manipulative trading activities had given rise to the creation of a false or misleading appearance of active trading in respect of the market for the price of the securities of the relevant counters,” said Bursa Malaysia.

“Bursa Malaysia Securities places strong emphasis on the need to maintain a fair and orderly market and will not tolerate any acts or practices which could lead to false trading, manipulative activities or compromise the integrity of the market,” it added.

DR KIM MQTECH IN DEEP S+H+I+T NOW! :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

CRITICAL   NOW   >>  KEEP  CALM   B E B I :speechless: ;) :thumbsup:
PRAY  HARD  to  :thumbsup: GOD

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
DR KIM MQTECH IN DEEP S+H+I+T >> DANGEROUSS NOW !
« Reply #406 on: January 10, 2019, 09:20:17 AM »

PN 17  ?.....RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN :phew: :sweat:

ARGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.......PLISSS  OLY....Don't say  that   PN 17 ...PLISSSS  :giggle: :giggle:

## :cash: :cash: :giggle: :rofl: ;) :D

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #407 on: January 16, 2019, 11:45:34 AM »

DANGEROUSSSS. NOWWW  :sweat: :'( :'(

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
DR KIM MQTECH IN DEEP S+H+I+T NOW DEAD RAT !
« Reply #408 on: January 16, 2019, 02:46:26 PM »

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN     :sweat: :S :headbang: :headbang:

BE  GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEDY  :cash: :cash: while  others  in :devil: >:D SHIVERINGGG

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #409 on: January 16, 2019, 05:29:19 PM »

BE. GREEEEEDY WHEN OTHERS ARE  :sweat:SHIVERINGG - W Buffet  :cash:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
DR KIM MQTECH IN DEEP S+H+I+T -- NOW IN DANGER of PN 17
« Reply #410 on: January 17, 2019, 11:32:45 AM »

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN  ;) :sweat: :phew:

OLY......PLISSSS   OLY  , don't  say  PN 17.....Plisss  OLY  :sweat: :phew:

>>  BE  GREEEEEEEEEEDY  :cash: :cash: :thumbsup: while others  in  :sweat: :headbang: SHIVERINGGG

## :giggle: :giggle:  :cash: :cash: ;) :D

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
Re: DR KIM MQTECH IN DEEP S+H+I+T -- NOW IN DANGER of PN 17
« Reply #411 on: January 18, 2019, 11:55:19 AM »
OLY......PLISSSS   OLY  , don't  say  PN 17.....Plisss  OLY  :sweat: :phew:

>>  BE  GREEEEEEEEEEDY  :cash: :cash: :thumbsup: while others  in  :sweat: :headbang: SHIVERINGGG

## :giggle: :giggle:  :cash: :cash: ;) :D

OLY  :heartbreak: here  ?.....most likely  GONE  for  GOOD  ! :phew: :sweat:
PITY  due to BEGGAR @  BIT  COIN  :giggle: :giggle:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #412 on: January 24, 2019, 09:11:46 AM »

Kool it bebi !  :D

BE  GREEEEEEEEEEEEDY :cash: :cash: :thumbsup:  when others in SHIVERINGGG  :devil: >:D:sweat: :'(

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #413 on: January 30, 2019, 02:39:54 PM »

BE  GREEEEEEEEEEEEEDY   :thumbsup: :cash: :cash: :cash:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #414 on: February 11, 2019, 03:04:53 PM »

BE  GREEEEEEEEEEEDY :thumbsup:  while  others  in SHIVERINGGG  :sweat: :phew: :phew:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
Re: DR KIM MQTECH DEAD RAT - IN DEEP S+H+I+T NOW! LOSE MONEY
« Reply #415 on: February 18, 2019, 10:32:48 AM »

BE  GREEEEEEEEEEEEEDY  :thumbsup: :cash: :cash: while   others  in SHIVERINGGG :phew: :sweat:

Offline dan_koo

• Knight
« Reply #416 on: February 18, 2019, 10:59:25 AM »
The FBM KLCI might open higher today, tracking the positive performance on Wall Street overnight. US stocks mounted a comeback on Wednesday, erasing heavy losses seen in early trading, after oil prices swung higher and lifted energy shares. The S&P 500 rebounded to close 0.1% higher, led by the energy, communication services and consumer discretionary sectors. The Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 18.8 points, or 0.08%, after falling as much as 398 points. The Nasdaq Composite advanced 0.5%. Wednesday’s swings between gains and losses marked a continuation of the volatility that gripped Wall Street in December, when stocks plunged more than 6% to clinch the worst year for equities since 2008. Wall Street has been hit by expectations for slower growth in the US economy and corporate earnings, in addition to concerns over interest rate increases by the Federal Reserve and trade negotiations between the US and China. In the latest session, a spike in oil prices helped buoy the market. A Bloomberg survey showed that OPEC production fell by the most in almost two years in December amid cuts by Saudi Arabia, lessening supply concerns driven by record high Russian production. An agreement between OPEC and other nations, including Russia, to lower crude output officially began this month. European markets finished mixed. Performance-wise, the DAX gained 0.20%, the FTSE 100 rose 0.09% while the CAC 40 lost 0.87%.

Back home, the FBM KLCI index lost 22.47 points or 1.33% to 1.668.11 points on Wednesday. Trading volume increased to 1.68bn worth RM0.95bn. Market breadth was negative with 256 gainers as compared to 532 losers. The regional markets also finished broadly lower with shares in Hong Kong leading the region. The Hang Seng lost 2.77% while China's Shanghai Composite was off 1.15%.

Offline kok_hwa

• Knight
« Reply #417 on: February 18, 2019, 11:20:46 AM »
What happen to mqtech? Share is going down?

Offline lim_90

• Knight
« Reply #418 on: February 18, 2019, 11:37:52 AM »
MQ Technology Bhd has scrapped plans to collaborate with Cambodian Resort And Entertainment Co Ltd (CRE) on the development and management of a Jurassic Theme Park in Cambodia. The memorandum of agreement (MoA) it inked with CRE on Dec 12, 2016 and extended to Jan 2, 2019, has lapsed.

Offline jinny

• Knight
« Reply #419 on: February 18, 2019, 11:57:08 AM »
The FBM KLCI (-1.3%) started off 2019 on a weak manner after lingering in the negative territory for most of the trading session. Market sentiment was dragged down by the sluggish Nikkei Purchasing Manufacturing Index data in December 2018 that fell to its lowest level in sixand-half years low at 46.8. The lower liners – the FBM Small Cap (-0.7%), FBM Fledgling (-0.8%) and FBM ACE (-0.7%), all slipped, while only the REIT (+0.4%) sector outperformed the negative broader market.

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #420 on: February 27, 2019, 12:02:42 PM »

Argghhhhh :phew: :shake:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #421 on: February 28, 2019, 11:37:02 AM »

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
Re: DR KIM MQTECH DEAD RAT - IN DEEP S+H+I+T NOW ! LOSE MONEY
« Reply #422 on: March 01, 2019, 08:28:24 AM »
BE  GREEEEEEEEEEEEEDY  :thumbsup: :cash: :cash: while   others  in SHIVERINGGG :phew: :sweat:

KEEP  CALM  :speechless: &  BE  GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDY  :clap: :clap: :thumbsup:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
Re: DR KIM MQTECH IN DEEP S+H+I+T NOW ! Dangerouss NOW .....
« Reply #423 on: March 22, 2019, 11:57:11 AM »

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN  :'( :sweat: :phew:

Keep  Calm  !  ;) :speechless:

Warrant Buffet  - 
"  BE   :thumbsup: :cash:GREEEEEEEEEEDY  when others  in  :phew: :sweat: SHIVERINGGG "

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
Re: DR KIM MQTECH IN DEEP S+H+I+T NOW ! LOSE MONEY !
« Reply #424 on: March 22, 2019, 03:34:38 PM »
What happen to mqtech? Share is going down?

OLY....Keep  Calm   pliss   ;) :D :giggle:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #425 on: March 25, 2019, 09:03:39 AM »

Warren  Buffet  >> BE  GREEEEEEEEEEEEDY  when others in  :phew: :sweat:SHIVERINGGG

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #426 on: March 26, 2019, 03:08:28 PM »

with a SHOCKING dropout! :heartbreak:

KeeP  Calm :speechless: :phew:  &  BE  GREEEEEEEEEEEEDY   :clap: :thumbsup:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
Re: DR KIM MQTECH IN DEEP S+H+I+T NOW!
« Reply #427 on: April 10, 2019, 11:40:43 AM »

\
with a SHOCKING dropout! :heartbreak:

BE  GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDY  &  Keep  Calm  ;)

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
Re: DR KIM MQTECH IN DEEP S+H+I+T NOW !
« Reply #428 on: April 11, 2019, 02:22:14 PM »
Dr Kim......Nexgram boleh terbang kah?

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN  :phew: :sweat:

Warren Buffet  >>  BE   :thumbsup:GREEEEEEEEEEDY  when others  in  :phew: :sweat:SHIVERINGG

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
Re: DR KIM MQTECH IN DEEP S+H+I+T NOW !
« Reply #429 on: April 12, 2019, 09:32:06 AM »

Bitcoin is a new kind of money

[/quot

OLY  here  ?....heard in Genting  roadside selliing  Benjo / Burger   :sweat: :nod:....

.PITY  :sweat: :'(.....Blame  BITCOIN  for her fate  :giggle: :giggle:

HOPE  OLY  edi abandon CON  BITCOIN  :speechless: :speechless: &

>>  join Rewarding Warrant Club :cash: :cash:...

INVITE  Mr  3I  too   :handshake:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
Re: DR KIM MQTECH IN DEEP S+H+I+T NOW.....
« Reply #430 on: April 15, 2019, 09:27:03 AM »

Bitcoin is a new kind of money

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN   !

Lets  shout -  CALLING   OLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY......?
1 more time  >> OLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY  !......you here ?

I am worried - my best fren is gone for GOOD  !
PITY  to HER.......the culprit is  BIT COIN :headbang: :headbang:  :sweat: !

heard OLY in Genting  road side ....selling Benjo / Burger for a Living ?....  :thumbsup: :cash:

Good Luck to OLY into her new life... :clap: :clap: :thumbsup:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
Re: DR KIM MQTECH IN DEEP S+H+I+T NOW ! LOSE MONEY!
« Reply #431 on: May 10, 2019, 11:07:50 AM »

OLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY......OLY  !

BE  GREEEEEEEEEEDY  :thumbsup: :cash: while  others in  :'( :sweat: :headbang:SHIVERINGGG

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #432 on: May 12, 2019, 11:31:32 AM »
OLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY......OLY  !

BE  GREEEEEEEEEEDY  :thumbsup: :cash: while  others in  :'( :sweat: :headbang:SHIVERINGGG
:clap: :thumbsup: :handshake: :cash:

Good to see my long time comrade and frenemies still shaking his ba-lls and staying alive after the NEXGRAM tsunami...... :P :P :P :P :clap: :thumbsup: :handshake:
Disclaimer: Every "I EAT" thread created were totally owned by Oly Shyte based on personal observation. It does not represent any stock promotion, buy, hold or sell call and most importantly gathering followers. Please make your own decision wisely! - OLY Securities Research

Offline shilau

• Knight
« Reply #433 on: May 15, 2019, 09:39:03 AM »
TEH ENG HUAT WHY SELL?

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #434 on: June 13, 2019, 02:35:53 PM »
TEH ENG HUAT WHY SELL?

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN  !  :D

BE  GREEEEEEEDY  :thumbsup: :cash: :cash: while  others  in  :phew: :sweat:SHIVERINGGG

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #435 on: June 18, 2019, 11:55:02 AM »
TEH ENG HUAT WHY SELL?
:
BE GREEEEEEEEEDY WHEN OTHERS IN :phew: :sweat: FEARS

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #436 on: July 04, 2019, 02:00:20 PM »
:
BE GREEEEEEEEEDY WHEN OTHERS IN :phew: :sweat: FEARS

Dark web....  :wonder:

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #437 on: July 06, 2019, 04:30:25 PM »
oh my god, this kind of message in a stock trading forum. More like a gathering of idoits.

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #438 on: July 22, 2019, 10:41:11 AM »

KEEP  CALM  OLY   :S :speechless:

Warren Buffett  >> BE  GREEEEEEEEEEEEEDY  while  others  IN  :phew: :sweat: SHIVERINGGG

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #439 on: July 23, 2019, 08:37:49 AM »

OLY......OLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY   ?

still alive  ?...... :headbang: :giggle: :giggle:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #440 on: August 06, 2019, 06:55:18 AM »

OLY  here  ?.....OLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ?.....

Warrent Bufett  - 

BE   :thumbsup: :clap:GREEEEEEEEEEEDY  whileo others in   :phew: :sweat:SHIVERINGGG

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #441 on: August 16, 2019, 01:41:09 PM »
Wednesday, 30 Aug 2017

6:11PM  MQTECH     1H net loss 1.445 million
(decreased 18.59%)

:sweat:

OLY  :handshake:

OPPORTUNITIES  NOW   :clap: :clap: :thumbsup:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #442 on: August 27, 2019, 04:34:21 PM »
OLY......OLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY   ?

still alive  ?...... :headbang: :giggle: :giggle:

lets shout  OLY...OLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY  ?....again OLYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ?
NO  ?   must make a Polis Report on this  !

Thanks GOD  Ah Bah is back  :thumbsup: :) :giggle: :giggle: