Author Topic: Is investlah terminally ill?  (Read 8016 times)

Offline iiinvestsmart

• Marquess
Is investlah terminally ill?
« on: July 04, 2017, 06:55:56 PM »
Hmmmm  🙄
Itís better to buy a wonderful company at fair price than a fair company at wonderful price.

1.  Understand the business
2.  Business must have DCA
3.  Management with integrity
4.  Buy at a sensible price

Big Fat Pitch.  Focus Investing.  Long term portfolio for capital appreciation and income.

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
Re: Is investlah terminally ill?
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2017, 09:10:22 PM »
Need ambitious owner to take over this forum.  :clap:
Disclaimer: Every "I EAT" thread created were totally owned by Oly Shyte based on personal observation. It does not represent any stock promotion, buy, hold or sell call and most importantly gathering followers. Please make your own decision wisely! - OLY Securities Research

Offline ahbah

• Duke
  • You got like my 2 best friends ?
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2017, 09:15:25 PM »
Investlah is growing like a young kid, soon to join the rank of Amazon, Facebook, Alibaba, Tencent very soon.  :clap: :clap: :clap:

Offline iiinvestsmart

• Marquess
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2017, 12:35:39 AM »
The alternative site provides:

Quarterly earnings

Annual earnings

Charts

Etc etc

These add value to their sites.
Itís better to buy a wonderful company at fair price than a fair company at wonderful price.

Big Fat Pitch.  Focus Investing.  Long term portfolio for capital appreciation and income.

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2017, 04:34:37 AM »

Quarterly earnings

Annual earnings

Charts

Etc etc

Investlah premium is DR KIM who never stop shouting NEXGRAM, LUSTER & MQTECH.  :D
Disclaimer: Every "I EAT" thread created were totally owned by Oly Shyte based on personal observation. It does not represent any stock promotion, buy, hold or sell call and most importantly gathering followers. Please make your own decision wisely! - OLY Securities Research

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2017, 06:42:59 AM »

Quarterly earnings

Annual earnings

Charts

Etc etc

can't depend on this only  since  everybody know this - old fashioned textbook  :phew: :sweat:

to get the edge in trading  ,-  must bear in mind this is the bolehland market unlike the develop NY Wall Street.... here we have to adapt with the local taste - it's  a goldmine :heart: to  penny & warrant trading

>>  ' MICRO_ECONOMICS   IS  VERY  CRUCIAL & CRITICAL  ' to get LUI $$$$$  RAIN  &  SHINE   :cocktail: :dancing: :party: :beer: :cash: :cash: :cash: :) 8)

## WATCH  OUT  the 3  OLY  S+H+I+T    >>   LUSTER  , NEXGRAM , MQTECH......where one of them  has became   CHAMPION  ( Luster  with son WB exploded  400 % :) :thumbsup: )

Offline ahbah

• Duke
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2017, 10:29:23 AM »

Quarterly earnings

Annual earnings

Charts

Etc etc

The above info is common info, can get in all brokerage houses. All players oredi got this info.

Investlah is outstanding bcos it got outstanding analyst who can think OUTSIDE THE BOX like our DR KIM.  :clap: :clap: :clap:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2017, 10:57:01 AM »
can't depend on this only  since  everybody know this - old fashioned textbook  :phew: :sweat:

to get the edge in trading  ,-  must bear in mind this is the bolehland market unlike the develop NY Wall Street.... here we have to adapt with the local taste - it's  a goldmine :heart: to  penny & warrant trading

>>  ' MICRO_ECONOMICS   IS  VERY  CRUCIAL & CRITICAL  ' to get LUI $$$$$  RAIN  &  SHINE   :cocktail: :dancing: :party: :beer: :cash: :cash: :cash: :) 8)

## WATCH  OUT  the 3  OLY  S+H+I+T    >>   LUSTER  , NEXGRAM , MQTECH......where one of them  has became   CHAMPION  ( Luster  with son WB exploded  400 % :) :thumbsup: )
How come at there you DR WARRANT and here you DR KIM?  :swear: :headbang:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2017, 11:57:36 AM »
How come at there you DR WARRANT and here you DR KIM?  :swear: :headbang:

heard  about  LINGAM   case  >>  ;) :D

KUALA LUMPUR (Jan 21, 2008): Despite being identified by earlier witnesses, lawyer Datuk V.K. Lingam today insisted before the Royal Commission of Inquiry probing a controversial video-clip that the person featured in the clip "looks like me and sounds like me".

"Irrespective of what others said, it looks like me and sounds like me," he told the commission.

>>  looks  like  me  , sounds like  , BUT  IT'S  NOT  ME  >> DR  KIM  ;) :giggle: :rofl: :D

## :) 8) :cash: :cash: :D

Offline ahbah

• Duke
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2017, 12:28:23 PM »
DR WARRANT sound like DR KIM but DR WARRANT is NOT DR KIM !  :D :D :D

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2017, 12:34:39 PM »
DR WARRANT sound like DR KIM but DR WARRANT is NOT DR KIM !  :D :D :D

thanks  Stock Guru Ah Bah  >>  proven that  DR  warrant  IS  NOT  DR KIM ;) :handshake: :giggle:

UNLIKE  MO1 =  Jibby   ;) :D
              PO1 =  G  Eng   :D

Mrs  MO 1  =  ?....... 1  st Prize  =  10 SEN  :giggle: :rofl:

Offline iiinvestsmart

• Marquess
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2017, 06:26:58 PM »
Why is this forum so dead when the market is in a bull phase.  ????

Anything to do with the DR Kimmy. 😁

Offline iiinvestsmart

• Marquess
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2017, 06:29:05 PM »
Probably NOT.

Maybe many have left because they cannot make $ here.

Duit tiada.

Even the conman, manipulators, snake oil men, etc cannot make money and have chosen to depart.

Offline ahbah

• Duke
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2017, 10:19:35 PM »
Why is this forum so dead when the market is in a bull phase.  ????

Anything to do with the DR Kimmy. 😁

It look like the bull phase is slowly developing into a bear phase now  :'( :'( :'(

Making  :cash: :cash: :cash: is becoming bunyak susah.  :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

Maybe, Aeon Cr is still a moni making machine for U.  :D :D :D

Offline ahbah

• Duke
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2017, 10:25:25 PM »
Probably NOT.

Maybe many have left because they cannot make $ here.

Duit tiada.

Even the conman, manipulators, snake oil men, etc cannot make money and have chosen to depart.

Bcos they cant make  :cash: from the mkt, they go for moni games like JJPTR, CYL, Maxim Trader, MBI, Mface for faster and bigger returns ?  :rofl: :nod: :shake:

Offline Kop Aisy

• Companion of Honour
  • Gerhana
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2017, 09:40:37 PM »
Some made bad calls previously i.e gocean, inix, msport then lost their face & blah from this forum.  :shake:

Offline kok_hwa

• Knight
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2018, 10:48:52 AM »
 :clap: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline Folena

• Civilian
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2019, 11:46:04 PM »
I don't think that this forum is terminally ill. I feel that the admin or admins need to take care of this. There are so members in this forum that it would be hard to imagine been closed. I hope that the right people will take notice of this issue and give new life to the forum.

Offline Bealmeena

• Civilian
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2019, 03:50:58 AM »
I am with Folena here, too bad to see that forum is full of spam now anyway for everyone else out there. Do you see it's something like that or not ? I think some new actions with some promotion and fresh idea topics in sticky mode should do the job.

Offline Oghmarana

• Civilian
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2019, 02:35:08 AM »
I am not sure if that is called illness but that forum needs to be fixed anyway no matter how you really put it. See my point, it's more than enough for anything that bad. Some cleansing should be going with all that things really. I do want to work from ther.

Online Bandirdred

• Civilian
« Reply #20 on: Yesterday at 02:44:44 AM »
There are so many abondoned forums on the web I can't even stress how much in reality and all of them are not even planned to do something with that in reality. What gives for ? I am all for that matter anyway ? Do you really think it will work out ?

Online murano

• Baronet
« Reply #21 on: Yesterday at 10:50:42 AM »
3iii is much better than this forum, last time almost everyday here, now probably once in a month, very soon will be delisted lol