Author Topic: I EAT REV  (Read 1532 times)

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
I EAT REV
« on: August 03, 2017, 12:06:37 PM »

When 44 cents special dividend announcement was made yesterday evening, there's no doubt this stock will jumped today. Ex-dividend ends on 14 August 2017 which means still has one week to play. Grab REV as price will accelerate above RM1.00:clap:
Disclaimer: Every "I EAT" thread created were totally owned by Oly Shyte based on personal observation. It does not represent any stock promotion, buy, hold or sell call and most importantly gathering followers. Please make your own decision wisely! - OLY Securities Research

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
Re: I EAT REV
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2017, 12:09:57 PM »
Resistance stood at RM0.99. Once breached, further uptrend seen!  :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash:
Disclaimer: Every "I EAT" thread created were totally owned by Oly Shyte based on personal observation. It does not represent any stock promotion, buy, hold or sell call and most importantly gathering followers. Please make your own decision wisely! - OLY Securities Research

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2017, 12:17:46 PM »
0173    REV    REV ASIA BERHAD 
Special Single-Tier Dividend of 44 sen 

Entitlement Details:
Special Single-Tier Dividend of 44 sen per ordinary share for the financial year ending 31 December 2017

Entitlement Type: Special Dividend
Entitlement Date and Time: 16/08/2017  05:00 PM
Year Ending/Period Ending/Ended Date: 31/12/2017
EX Date: 14/08/2017
To SCANS Date: 
Payment Date: 28/08/2017

02/08/2017   07:00 AM

Last financial result:

Wednesday, 24 May 2017

6:13PM  REV     1Q net profit 8.334 million (increased 775.42%)

8) 

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2017, 12:28:13 PM »
On the brink of RM1.00. After lunch?  :P

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2017, 12:50:34 PM »
On the brink of RM1.00. After lunch?  :P
Opps...........before lunch RM1.01 and closed at RM1.00 by 12:30pm. Kudos to buyers!  :clap: :thumbsup: :handshake: :cash:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2017, 01:52:18 PM »
REV - Notice of Book Closure 

Special Single-Tier Dividend of 44 sen per ordinary share for the financial year ending 31 December 2017.

Kindly be advised of the following : 

1)  The above Company's securities will be traded and quoted "Ex - Dividend? as from:14 Aug 2017

2)  The last date of lodgment : 16 Aug 2017 3)  Date Payable : 28Aug 2017

03/08/2017   12:31 PM

8)

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2017, 04:22:34 PM »
Today maximum limit up price only RM1.03 and judging at current's price, it has nothing much to offer but tomorrow still got time. Next week will be final week. Just "BUY" it! :thumbsup: :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2017, 09:19:18 AM »
REV ASIA BERHAD (“REV ASIA” OR THE “COMPANY”)
ANNOUNCEMENT PURSUANT TO GUIDANCE NOTE 2 OF THE ACE MARKET LISTING
REQUIREMENTS OF BURSA MALAYSIA SECURITIES BERHAD
1. INTRODUCTION
We refer to the announcement dated 1 August 2017 in relation to the completion of the Proposed
Disposal by Rev Asia of 11,080,182 ordinary shares of Rev Asia Holdings, representing its entire
70% equity interest in Rev Asia Holdings, to MPSB, an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of MPB, for
a cash consideration of RM73.50 million.
Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad (“Bursa Securities”) had vide its letter dated 3 August 2017
(“Notice”) informed that Rev Asia is considered as a Cash Company1 pursuant to Rule 8.03 and
Guidance Note 2 (“GN2”) of the ACE Market Listing Requirements of Bursa Securities (“Listing
Requirements”). In this respect, the Company must strictly comply with the provision and
requirements in Rule 8.03 and GN2 of the Listing Requirements.
2. OBLIGATIONS UNDER GN2 OF THE LISTING REQUIREMENTS
As a Cash Company, Rev Asia must:
(i) comply with Rule 8.03 (4) to place at least 90% of the cash and cash equivalent in an account
opened with a financial institution licensed by Bank Negara Malaysia and operated by a
custodian2
. Rev Asia must ensure that the amount in the account above is not withdrawn
except for the following purposes:
(a) implementing a proposal to acquire a new core business approved by Bursa Securities;
or
(b) pro-rata distributions to shareholders pursuant to Rule 8.03 (9) of the Listing
Requirements.
(ii) comply with Rule 8.03 (5)(a) to regularise its condition in the following manner:
(a) submit a proposal to acquire a new core business, which is substantially comprehensive
and will increase shareholder value, to Bursa Securities and obtain Bursa Securities’
approval to implement the proposal, within 12 months from the date it receives the
Notice;
(b) appoint a Sponsor within 3 months from the date the Company announces that it is a
Cash Company and retain the said Sponsor3 until it is no longer considered as Cash
Company by Bursa Securities; and
1 A listed corporation whose assets on a consolidated basis, consist of 70% or more of cash or short term investments,
or a combination of both, who has been considered by Bursa Securities as a Cash Company under Rule 8.03.
2 A trust company registered under the Trust Companies Act 1949 or incorporated pursuant to the Public Trust
Corporation Act 1995 and is in the List of Registered Trustees in relation to Unit Trust Funds issued by the Securities
Commission Malaysia or a licensed bank or licensed investment bank as defined in the Financial Services Act 2013.
3 Persons who are registered on the Register of Sponsors.

(c) implement its proposal within 6 months from the date the proposal is approved by Bursa
Securities. However, for cases which involve court proceedings, a Cash Company has
up to 12 months from the date the proposal is approved by Bursa Securities, to complete
the implementation of the proposal;
(iii) retain the services of a Sponsor for at least 3 full financial years after it is no longer considered
as a Cash Company by Bursa Securities. In this regard, the Sponsor referred to in Section
2(ii)(b) above must act as the Sponsor of the Cash Company for at least the first full financial
year;
(iv) provide such information as may be prescribed by Bursa Securities from time to time for public
release;
(v) do such other acts or things as may be required by Bursa Securities;
(vi) announce the status of its proposal4 and the number of months to the end of the relevant
timeframes referred to in Rule 8.03(5) of the Listing Requirements (“GN2 Monthly
Announcement”). Rev Asia must make the GN2 Monthly Announcement simultaneously with
the announcement of its quarterly report pursuant to Rule 9.22 of the Listing Requirements. In
any event, Rev Asia must make the GN2 Monthly Announcement not later than 2 months after
the end of each quarter of a financial year until further notice from Bursa Securities;
(vii) announce its compliance or non-compliance with a particular obligation imposed pursuant to
GN2 on an immediate basis;
(viii) announce the details of the proposal which announcement must fulfil the requirements set out
in paragraph 2.2 of GN2 of the Listing Requirements; and
(ix) where Rev Asia fails to regularise its condition, the dates of suspension and de-listing of its
listed securities immediately upon notification of suspension and delisting by Bursa Securities.
3. CONSEQUENCES OF NON-COMPLIANCE
(i) If Rev Asia fails to comply with any of its obligations as above and as prescribed in Rule 8.03
and GN2 of the Listing Requirements, Bursa Securities may take action against the Company
including but not limited to suspension and/or de-listing proceedings.
(ii) If Rev Asia fails to comply with any part of its obligations prescribed in Rule 8.03 (5)(a) of the
Listing Requirements or does not intend to maintain its listing at any time after it receives the
Notice, it must ensure that all moneys deposited, together with interests earned, with the
financial institution licensed by Bank Negara Malaysia and operated by a custodian are
distributed to its shareholders on a pro-rata basis as soon as practicable.
4. STATUS OF PROPOSAL UNDER GN2 OF THE LISTING REQUIREMENTS
The Board is taking the necessary actions to formulate a plan to regularise the GN2 condition of
the Company. Any progress in this regard shall be announced to Bursa Securities in due course.
This announcement is dated 3 August 2017.
4 Proposals to acquire a new core business or the status of its endeavours/steps to formulate such a proposal whichever
is applicable or an appropriate negative statement to that effect.

8)

Offline rainbow top

• Civilian
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2017, 09:44:55 AM »
same same alcom? :shake: wat ur tp? haha  :nod:

Offline rainbow top

• Civilian
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2017, 09:47:45 AM »
answer : They'll end the push until ex dividend which is on 14 aug 2018 haha???  :innocent: :rofl:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2017, 04:01:17 PM »
answer : They'll end the push until ex dividend which is on 14 aug 2018 haha???  :innocent: :rofl:
Ha ha ha! Well supposed should be like that BUT not sure why today's party put on hold. Well Oly thinks because of Bursa issued reminder of REV now in PRACTICE NOTE 16 / GUIDANCE NOTE 2 under ACE market listing requirement. They have plenty cash now but they need to submit a proposal of a new core business. In other terms, if you are cash rich, why you need the public's money?

Reminder for dividend players, you need to decide to keep this stock and get the dividends although that means the company will get it's share price slashed or sell it before 14th August 2017.

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2017, 04:07:49 PM »
Newbie6683
4 posts   
 Posted by Newbie6683 > Aug 3, 2017 09:17 PM | Report Abuse

Kennyku so from your experience in which situation I am entitled for this dividend? After 14th?or

Jack Ng
1 post   
 Posted by Jack Ng > Aug 3, 2017 09:33 PM | Report Abuse

I think it's wise to take note that they also specify on the time which is 5pm (market close) on the entitlement day. Basically you must hold your share until that time which would entitle you for the .44 dividend. You can only sell it on the next business day which I believe most of them will be throwing their shares which would cause a downfall on the price.

CharlesT
2821 posts   
 Posted by CharlesT > Aug 3, 2017 09:38 PM | Report Abuse

If u want to get the special div earliest u can sell is at 9am 14 aug (ex date)

牛角胜tanduklembu
81 posts   
 Posted by 牛角胜tanduklembu > Aug 3, 2017 09:39 PM | Report Abuse

Akash Rav yes u r entitled

CharlesT
2821 posts   
 Posted by CharlesT > Aug 3, 2017 09:40 PM | Report Abuse

Price will b adjusted fm 9am 14 aug (ex date)...
Dont dream that u can sell at 0.90+ n also entitled to 0.44 sd

y4ng19961
3 posts   
 Posted by y4ng19961 > Aug 3, 2017 09:43 PM | Report Abuse

@CharlesT if I'm selling at 9am 14Aug ,
I will get the dividend too right?

CharlesT
2821 posts   
 Posted by CharlesT > Aug 3, 2017 09:45 PM | Report Abuse

Yes...but price will b adjusted so...^

Larrytrader
216 posts   
 Posted by Larrytrader > Aug 3, 2017 10:07 PM | Report Abuse

Buying tomorrow at 0.98

Jefflim1234
726 posts   
 Posted by Jefflim1234 > Aug 3, 2017 10:36 PM | Report Abuse

kennyku: pls b careful!! Take comments below into acct:
[ CharlesT Basing on rm0.50 a share after ex sd og rm0.44,this empty shell is valued at rm65m+...is it expensive?
03/08/2017 17:28

CharlesT I think the answer is yes...for ace board co
03/08/2017 17:30

CharlesT Just a pump n dump play capitalising on special div of rm0.44...mayb some jokers may even dream of this every year....lol]

Alex Voo
5 posts   
 Posted by Alex Voo > Aug 3, 2017 11:17 PM | Report Abuse

good luck guys

LOHAS
43 posts   
 Posted by LOHAS > Aug 3, 2017 11:42 PM | Report Abuse

Isaham value 1.28. And this is a net cash company.

zoomsbooms
376 posts   
 Posted by zoomsbooms > Aug 4, 2017 12:02 AM | Report Abuse

kennyku..just make sure u really monitor this. n before ex date, go n have a study on the company so that you can decide whether to go short or long haul..

yuanlong57
1296 posts   
 Posted by yuanlong57 > Aug 4, 2017 12:57 AM | Report Abuse

Kennyku, tread with caution.

johortiger
222 posts   
 Posted by johortiger > Aug 4, 2017 05:53 AM | Report Abuse

Anzo may consolidate 100% in one month.

shidayea
700 posts   
 Posted by shidayea > Aug 4, 2017 08:38 AM | Report Abuse

Still can buy? At least for dividend entitlement..

lingling66
69 posts   
 Posted by lingling66 > Aug 4, 2017 09:07 AM | Report Abuse

still can buy??

John Yahya
14 posts   
 Posted by John Yahya > Aug 4, 2017 09:10 AM | Report Abuse

You can buy as long as you have a proper exit plan. Trade at your own risk

Larrytrader
216 posts   
 Posted by Larrytrader > Aug 4, 2017 09:27 AM | Report Abuse

Buy now lord still wait for what wait for 1.18 a?

Newplayer286
26 posts   
 Posted by Newplayer286 > Aug 4, 2017 09:35 AM | Report Abuse

Now still good time to buy

adamdacutie
608 posts   
 Posted by adamdacutie > Aug 4, 2017 09:36 AM | Report Abuse

So many profit taker at early party haha

Newplayer286
26 posts   
 Posted by Newplayer286 > Aug 4, 2017 09:43 AM | Report Abuse

people are not so ambitious nowadays

John Yahya
14 posts   
 Posted by John Yahya > Aug 4, 2017 09:54 AM | Report Abuse

the big question is will REV trading above 1.05 before the Ex Dividend date?

adamdacutie
608 posts   
 Posted by adamdacutie > Aug 4, 2017 09:57 AM | Report Abuse

The answer is why not?

kennyku
181 posts   
 Posted by kennyku > Aug 4, 2017 10:20 AM | Report Abuse

Jefflim, yuanlong and zoomboom, thanks for concern... i will get free ride only

leslieroycarter
3879 posts   
 Posted by leslieroycarter > Aug 4, 2017 10:24 AM | Report Abuse

ex div on 14/8 , the co is in PN 16 status unless bought over a new co to maintain listing .
if not it will be taken out of listing as in PN 16
balance asset n cash reserves is not enough to buy over a co unless private placement of shares or giving out rts to shareholders to subscribe which means shareholders need to pump in more money after getting the div .
We should decide to take div or let go one off at the present price, the decision is solely yours .
The price may dip more than what the div received after ex n more so if rights r out to get more money fr shareholders .
The best policy is money in our pockets r safer than money in others pockets.

adamdacutie
608 posts   
 Posted by adamdacutie > Aug 4, 2017 10:37 AM | Report Abuse

Its just the matter of collecting at the lowest today.. U want to sell so many want to buy :)

leslieroycarter
3879 posts   
 Posted by leslieroycarter > Aug 4, 2017 10:44 AM | Report Abuse

if major shareholders were disposing at 80+c in May prior the date of disclosure of div , meaning to say that the share is worth that much....
The present price is considered a good bargain already...

CATCHA GROUP PTE LTD   
11-May-2017   Disposed   3,840,100   0.802   View Detail
MR LUCAS ROBERT ELLIOTT   
11-May-2017   Disposed   3,840,100   0.802   View Detail
MR PATRICK YKIN GROVE   
11-May-2017   Disposed   3,840,100   0.802

Newbie6683
4 posts   
 Posted by Newbie6683 > Aug 4, 2017 11:41 AM | Report Abuse

Meaning to said this share price max value would be ard RM 1.10?

Newbie6683
4 posts   
 Posted by Newbie6683 > Aug 4, 2017 11:41 AM | Report Abuse

To ard 1.20?

davidvestor
188 posts   
 Posted by davidvestor > Aug 4, 2017 11:44 AM | Report Abuse

pump and dump, very high price?

Newplayer286
26 posts   
 Posted by Newplayer286 > Aug 4, 2017 03:05 PM | Report Abuse

game over?

Lim Lai Ting
3 posts   
 Posted by Lim Lai Ting > Aug 4, 2017 03:11 PM | Report Abuse

now game start again gogogo eat pop corn and see

air01557
1403 posts   
 Posted by air01557 > Aug 4, 2017 03:13 PM | Report Abuse

news already out - sell and buy REXIT

Newplayer286
26 posts   
 Posted by Newplayer286 > Aug 4, 2017 03:18 PM | Report Abuse

what news??

leslieroycarter
3879 posts   
 Posted by leslieroycarter > Aug 4, 2017 03:51 PM | Report Abuse

Look like more r quitting.....

:think:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2017, 01:00:26 AM »
Rev Asia’s shares jump by 30%
The Star Fri, Aug 04, 2017 - 1 day ago

PETALING JAYA: Rev Asia Bhd, which recently sold its entire business to Media Prima Bhd for RM73.5mil, saw its shares surge by about 30% to close at 95 sen after the company declared a special dividend of 44 sen on Wednesday.

A volume of 42.12 million shares in Rev Asia changed hands yesterday.

On Tuesday, Rev Asia had completed the sale of its 70%-owned Rev Asia Holdings Sdn Bhd to Media Prima Digital Sdn Bhd for a cash consideration of RM73.5mil.

With the disposal of its core business, Rev Asia is now considered as a cash company pursuant to Bursa Malaysia’s Guidance Note 2.

In a circular to shareholders dated July 5, Rev Asia said that it would use RM59mil from its cash proceeds from the sale as a dividend payout, with the remainder to be spent on working capital (RM6.69mil), incentive payment to selective key employees (RM3.5mil), payment of the amount owed by Rev Asia to Youth Asia Sdn Bhd (RM3.31mil) and estimated expenses for the disposal (RM1mil).

Rev Asia said the entitlement date of the special dividend is Aug 16, while the payment date is Aug 28.

Rev Asia Holdings is involved in advertising and internet social media businesses, with brands like SAYS.com, JUICE, OhBulan!, 8share and KLIPS.

The circular to shareholders, however, also said that Bursa Securities may reclassify Rev Asia as a cash company, upon completion of the disposal.

Pursuant to Rule 8.03 and GN2 of the listing requirements, a listed corporation can be classified as a cash company if its assets consist of 70% or more of cash and short-term investments, or a combination of both.

In the event that Rev Asia is classified as a cash company, Rev Asia will be required to submit an application to regularise its financial conditions or operations and obtain Bursa Securities’ approval to implement the proposal within 12 months from the day that Rev Asia is considered as a cash company.

The circular added that in the event that Rev Asia fails to regularise its condition, there is a risk that trading of Rev Asia shares will be suspended and subsequently de-listed from the Ace market.

The disposal effectively signifies that Rev Asia will dispose of its core business and has no future revenue and profit contributions.

Hence, Rev Asia will continue to be an investment holding company.

The circular added that it is the intention of the board to maintain the listing status of Rev Asia. “The board is in the process of identifying potential businesses and/or assets to acquire,” said Rev Asia.

Furthermore, the digital media group highlighted that along with major shareholder Catcha Group Pte Ltd, both companies are exploring for opportunities related to Internet cities across Asia.

Sell whole business to Media Prima for cash RM73.5mil. Company has no future direction, earnings or contribution. However REV was given 12 months period to implement a new business proposal.

Oly believed after the dividend payout, the share price will definitely plunge. My suggestion will be sell before EX Dividend for safer bet but if you are a risk taker and willing to wait while hoping REV will find a new business in 12 months period, good luck!  8)

Offline kw0203

• Knight
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2017, 05:05:31 PM »
What should be the remaining PE and estimated share value after dividend payout?

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2017, 10:42:21 PM »
Rev Asia Berhad (KLSE:REV) Dividend Growth in Spotlight

Rev Asia Berhad (KLSE:REV) currently has a 10-year dividend growth rate of 0.00%. This number is calculated using the geometric average which provides the typical value of dividend growth over the specified period using the product of their values. The geometric average is defined as the nth root of the product of n numbers. Solid dividend growth may be one sign of a healthy stock.

Investors may be watching different time periods to assess dividend growth rates. The stock currently has an 8 year dividend growth rate of 0.00%, a 5 year of 0.00%, and a 3 year of 0.00%.

FCF
Free Cash Flow or FCF, may be used to gauge the true profitability of a company. FCF measures the amount of cash a company generates after accounting for capital expenditures, and it may be a useful indicator for assessing financial performance. Rev Asia Berhad (KLSE:REV)‘s FCF growth is presently at 2.092289.

This is calculated by subtracting FCF from the previous year from FCF this year, divided by FCF from last year. The company has an FCF score of 2.056338. The FCF score is an indicator that is derived by combining free cash flow stability with free cash flow growth. In general, a higher FCF score value would signal high free cash flow growth.

The current FCF quality score is 2.770995. The free quality score assists with estimating free cash flow stability. FCF quality is calculated as the 12 ltm cash flow per share over the average of the cash flow numbers. With this number, a lower ratio is typically preferred.

Looking a bit further, the company has an FCF yield of 0.03271, and a 5-year average FCF yield of 0.011214. The first is simply FCF divided by enterprise value, and the second is the five year average FCF divided by the current enterprise value.

SMA Cross
Technical traders and investors may be looking at the simple moving average 50/200 cross on shares of Rev Asia Berhad (KLSE:REV). At the time of writing, the SMA 50/200 Cross value is 1.07533. If the value is greater than one, the 50 day moving average is above the 200 day moving average, which may signal positive stock price momentum. A value less than one would indicate that the 50 day moving average is below the 200 day, which may indicate negative share price momentum.

Range
Investors often keep track of key stock price levels when doing equity research. Two standard levels are the 52-week high and 52-week low. Shares tend to come under increased scrutiny when approaching either of the two marks.

After a recent check, the current stock price divided by the 52-week high for shares of Rev Asia Berhad (KLSE:REV), gives us a value of 0.685.

8)

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2017, 10:47:07 PM »
Rev Asia begins quest to seek new core business

ALL eyes are on Rev Asia Bhd as it begins the race to find a new core business to unbind the company from the shackles of Guidance Note 2 (GN2).

On Wednesday, Rev Asia announced an expected dividend payout of 44 sen per share, monies which are coming from the sale of its core business.

Then, on Thursday, the company announced that it had been classified as a cash company by Bursa Malaysia, in line with Rule 8.03 of the Ace market listing requirements.

A listed corporation can be classified as a cash company if its assets consist of 70% or more of cash and short-term investments, or a combination of both.

This means Rev Asia has to comply with the obligations under GN2, or face the risk of getting its shares suspended or delisted.

But Catcha Group Pte Ltd CEO Patrick Grove says Rev Asia will remain a listed entity.
Catcha Group is the largest shareholder of Rev Asia, with a 63.14% stake and Grove who was Rev Asia’s CEO until 2014, remains a director of the company.

“The board and major shareholders of Rev Asia are committed to resolving this (GN2 status) as soon as possible, having had several meetings with bankers, Bursa Securities, and key shareholders of Rev Asia on this issue,” he says in an email response to StarBizWeek.

“Rev Asia is actively pursuing plans to remain as a company that is focused on the digital economy.

“There are numerous online opportunities in the region, but we want to pick the best.

Recall that Rev Asia disposed its main asset namely its 70%-held entity Rev Asia Holdings Sdn Bhd to Media Prima Digital Sdn Bhd for a cash consideration of RM73.5mil, which was completed on Tuesday.

Rev Asia Holdings is involved in advertising and internet social media businesses, with brands like SAYS.com, JUICE, OhBulan!, 8share and KLIPS.

According to a circular to shareholders dated July 5, Rev Asia said that it would use RM59mil from its cash proceeds from the sale as a dividend payout, with the remainder to be spent on working capital (RM6.69mil), incentive payment to selective key employees (RM3.5mil), payment of the amount owed by Rev Asia to Youth Asia Sdn Bhd (RM3.31mil) and estimated expenses for the disposal (RM1mil).

As at March 31, 2017, Catcha had RM2.6mil in cash and no debt.

The circular added that Rev Asia, along with Catcha Group, are exploring opportunities related to Internet cities across Asia.

As a cash company, Rev Asia now has to place at least 90% of its cash and cash equivalents in a trust account.

Rev Asia may only withdraw from this fund if it is implementing a proposal to acquire a new core business approved by Bursa Securities, or for pro-rata distributions to its shareholders.

The pro-rata distribution of its funds shall occur in the event that Rev Asia fails to regularise its condition and ceases to be suspended, and subsequently, delisted from the Ace market board.

Hence, Rev Asia now has to submit a proposal to Bursa Securities for the acquisition of a new core business, and receive approval to implement the proposal, all within 12 months from the date of the GN2 notice.

The new core business has to be substantially comprehensive and have the ability to increase shareholder value.

Grove explains that Rev Asia will remain committed to taking advantage of the huge digital opportunities present in the region.

“Southeast Asia is now a larger digital market in terms of users, than all of America and all of Europe.

“When we see a Malaysian-founded company like Grab, which is now worth over US$6bil (RM25.65bil) -- we believe that remaining in the digital space is the best path forward for Rev Asia.

“Also, with the continued growth of the digital economy, it has not gone unnoticed by us, that platforms providing support and empowerment tools to the tech community will also grow in value and importance,” he says.

Grove adds that after Rev Asia has finalised its plans and introduced a new digital business, Rev Asia will most likely change the company’s name, as well as add some new directors to the board and new shareholders, subject to approval from Bursa Securities.

However, some GN2 or PN16 companies have not been successful in coming out of their status.

Premier Nalfin Bhd is an example. It had slipped into PN16 back in 2011 and the company had a net cash position of RM116mil as of April 2017. But it failed to secure a viable core business by May 2017, after several extensions of time.

Premier Nalfin was subsequently delisted on May 29, and has since proposed to distribute cash amounting to RM101.1mil to its shareholders, on the basis of 30 sen per ordinary share.

A recent Bursa filing shows that the repayment exercise is expected to be completed by the fourth quarter of 2017.

Rev Asia now has to channel its focus on regularising the company’s condition, adhering to the obligations under GN2, which include submitting a proposal to acquire a new business within 12 months and implementing the proposal within six months from the approval date of the proposal.

In order to cease being classified as a cash company, Rev Asia must not only complete the implementation of its proposal, but also submit an application to Bursa Securities to demonstrate that it is no longer a cash company, along with the necessary supporting documents.
They need to seek new business or else no point listing when they have idle cash.  :speechless:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2017, 11:00:34 PM »

NOTICE OF EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL MEETING

NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that an Extraordinary General Meeting (“EGM”) of Rev Asia
Berhad (“Rev Asia” or “Company”) will be held at Level 19, Uptown 1, Jalan SS21/58,
Damansara Utama, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan on Thursday, 20 July 2017 at
10.00 a.m. or at any adjournment thereof, for the purpose of considering and, if thought fit,
passing the following resolution, with or without modification:
ORDINARY RESOLUTION
PROPOSED DISPOSAL BY REV ASIA OF 11,080,182 ORDINARY SHARES OF REV ASIA
HOLDINGS SDN BHD (“REV ASIA HOLDINGS”) (“REV ASIA HOLDINGS SHARES”),
REPRESENTING ITS ENTIRE 70% EQUITY INTEREST IN REV ASIA HOLDINGS TO
MEDIA PRIMA DIGITAL SDN BHD (“MPDSB”), AN INDIRECT WHOLLY-OWNED
SUBSIDIARY OF MEDIA PRIMA BERHAD, FOR A CASH CONSIDERATION OF RM73.50
MILLION (“PROPOSED DISPOSAL”)
“THAT subject to the approvals of all relevant parties and/or authorities being obtained (if
required), approval be and is hereby given to the Company to dispose 11,080,182 Rev Asia
Holdings Shares, representing its entire 70% equity interest in Rev Asia Holdings including
the following subsidiaries to MPDSB for a cash consideration of RM73,500,000, subject to
the terms and conditions of the sale and purchase agreement dated 8 May 2017 entered into
between Rev Asia and Youth Asia Sdn Bhd (“YASB”) with MPDSB (“SPA”):
(i) Rev Digital Sdn Bhd;
(ii) Rev Entertainment Sdn Bhd;
(iii) Rev Lifestyle Sdn Bhd;
(iv) Rev Social Malaysia Sdn Bhd; and
(v) Rev Social International Sdn Bhd.
THAT the proceeds arising from the Proposed Disposal be utilised for the purposes as set out
in Section 3 of the circular to the shareholders of the Company dated 5 July 2017;
AND THAT approval be and is hereby given to the Board of Directors of the Company
(“Board”) to give effect to the Proposed Disposal in the best interest of the Company with
full power and authority:
(a) to enter into any arrangements and execute such other agreements, instruments,
documents and deeds as the Board may from time to time deem fit, expedient or
advisable for or in connection with the Proposed Disposal;
(b) to assent and/or give full effect to any conditions, variations, modifications, additions
and/or amendments in respect of the Proposed Disposal and the SPA and/or any
provisions, terms and conditions thereof as may be required and/or as the Board in its
absolute discretion deems fit, expedient or advisable; and
(c) to do all such other acts, deeds and things including giving undertakings as the Board
may from time to time deem fit, expedient or advisable to implement, finalise and give full
effect to the Proposed Disposal.”
5 July 2017
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD
TAI YIT CHAN (MAICSA 7009143)
TAN AI NING (MAICSA 7015852)
Secretaries
Notes:
1. The instrument appointing a proxy and the power of attorney or other authority, if any, under which it
is signed or a duly notarised certified copy of that power or authority shall be deposited at the Share
Registrar of the Company, Boardroom Corporate Services (KL) Sdn Bhd at Lot 6.05, Level 6, KPMG Tower,
8 First Avenue, Bandar Utama, 47800 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan not less than 48 hours before
the time appointed for holding the EGM or any adjournment thereof. Any notice of termination of person’s
authority to act as a proxy must be forwarded to the Company prior to the commencement of the EGM or
adjourned EGM.
2. A member shall be entitled to appoint not more than 2 proxies to attend, participate, speak and vote in his
stead at the same meeting and the appointment shall be invalid unless he specifies the proportions of his
holdings to be represented by each proxy. A proxy may but need not be a member of the Company.
3. The instrument appointing a proxy shall be in writing under the hand of the appointor or of his attorney
duly authorised in writing or, if the appointor is a corporation, either under the corporation’s common seal
or under the hand of an officer or attorney duly authorised.
4. Where a member is an Exempt Authorised Nominee which holds ordinary shares in the Company for
multiple beneficial owners in one securities account (“omnibus account”) as defined under the Securities
Industry (Central Depositories) Act, 1991, there is no limit to the number of proxies which the Exempt
Authorised Nominee may appoint in respect of each omnibus account it holds.
5. In respect of deposited securities, only members whose names appear on the Record of Depositors on
13 July 2017 (General Meeting Record of Depositors) shall be eligible to attend the meeting or appoint
proxy(ies) to attend and/or vote on his behalf

Online DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2017, 02:49:43 PM »
 :sweat: :phew: :headbang:..... :giggle:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2017, 04:50:33 PM »
:sweat: :phew: :headbang:..... :giggle:
Drop 1 cent only loh............this is not like your selection of penny stocks, drop half cent means half dead and drop 1 cent means fully dead!  :giggle:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2017, 04:39:48 PM »
Catcha plans to grow and extend reach

Mr Patrick Y-Kin Grove said a lot more investment should be poured into driving the digital economy in the region

Through sheer grit and determination, Catcha Group has emerged from an Internet-based business that suffered greatly from the dot.com bubble burst in 2000 to becoming one of South-east Asia's leading Internet companies.

Since its inception in 1999 - when it was co-founded by Mr Patrick Y-Kin Grove, who is the group chief executive officer, and his friend Luke Elliott - the company has been involved in numerous businesses in digital media, online classifieds, and e-commerce in Asia.

The firm has gone on successfully to list iProperty Group, iCar Asia, Frontier Digital Ventures and Ensogo (delisted in 2016) on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). It also listed digital media company Rev Asia on Bursa Malaysia.

"Catcha Group has taken five companies from start-up to IPO, I think that's a world record!" said Mr Grove.

"Our sale of iProperty to REA Group was also one of the largest Internet exits in Asean, which was a great testament to the value we created in the company."

Mr Grove also started iFlix, a subscription video on demand-based service, two years ago. It has amassed over four million subscribers and is operating in 18 countries all over Asia, South-east Asia and the Middle East. "I'm amazed by the phenomenal growth of iFlix, which is just two years old yet is already in 18 markets globally across three regions," he said.

With Asean celebrating its 50th anniversary, Mr Grove said a lot more investment should be poured into driving the digital economy in the region.

"There are over 300 million people who have smartphones in the region, and with the highest smartphone penetration rate, that's a huge addressable market rapidly growing every year," he said.

Mr Grove added that Asean governments in the last two years have made massive commitments to grow the digital economy.

"It's a great start, but we need both the public and private sectors to drive this together," he said.

Catcha Group and Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation have also collaborated to establish the Kuala Lumpur Internet City with the launch of the world's first Digital Free Trade Zone (DFTZ).

The DFTZ is poised to be a regional hub for small and medium-sized enterprises, marketplaces and monobrands.

When asked what his plans were for Asean over the next five years, Mr Grove said he planned to build a business that reaches over a billion people across the globe.

"I want it to come from this part of the world (Asean). I want to show that there is amazing talent from this part of the world who are as smart, as talented, as innovative and who can execute ideas just as fast as Silicon Valley," he said.

8)

Online DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2017, 04:50:39 PM »
argghhhhhhhhhhh :sweat: :phew: :'( :headbang:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2017, 04:52:53 PM »
argghhhhhhhhhhh :sweat: :phew: :'( :headbang:
Hello this is Mr Patrick lah, not Mr Teh..........  :giggle:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2017, 07:09:41 PM »
Thursday, 10 Aug 2017

5:33PM  REV     LUCAS ROBERT ELLIOTT (3,816,900 units Disposed) 

5:32PM  REV     LUCAS ROBERT ELLIOTT (3,816,900 units Disposed) 

5:32PM  REV     PATRICK Y-KIN GROVE (3,816,900 units Disposed) 

5:32PM  REV     CATCHA GROUP PTE LTD (3,816,900 units Disposed) 

5:32PM  REV     PATRICK Y-KIN GROVE (3,816,900 units Disposed) 

:innocent:

Offline kw0203

• Knight
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2017, 07:14:55 PM »
All bosses are disposing, so seems like this company is hopeless

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2017, 04:05:27 PM »
Final day!  :clap:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2017, 04:59:24 PM »
Sell before 5pm if you don't want dividend. By Monday you'll get free dividend of 44 cents per share but bear in mind, the share price will be reduced too!

Please be clearly informed that the company has no clear direction of any new core business yet or in other words, a company that has cash but no business. However, the company's director will seek a new core business as soon as possible but they will need time to find the right business.

Good luck in your decision!  8)

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2017, 02:29:52 PM »
The chats from eye tiga forum..........

牛角胜tanduklembu kennyku 星期一开市后,不知是 填权 还是 贴权,你不要太过信心。
14/08/2017 02:03

leslieroycarter big timers sold all....too bad!
Thursday, 10 Aug 2017

5:33PM REV LUCAS ROBERT ELLIOTT (3,816,900 units Disposed)
5:32PM REV LUCAS ROBERT ELLIOTT (3,816,900 units Disposed)
5:32PM REV PATRICK Y-KIN GROVE (3,816,900 units Disposed)
5:32PM REV CATCHA GROUP PTE LTD (3,816,900 units Disposed)
5:32PM REV PATRICK Y-KIN GROVE (3,816,900 units Disposed)
14/08/2017 08:54

leslieroycarter all the hopes dashed...
14/08/2017 08:59

Akash Ravindranath Can someone please tell me why this morning the price is 0.39 instead of 0.83 which was the price at market close last Friday. How come the dividend amount is stripped out of the price? Please do advise as I am new to this. Thank you.
14/08/2017 09:06

Khairi Mohamad from what i understand you need to hold to 16/8 5pm to be entitled for the dividend, so whoever is selling now basically sell at low, with no dividend. who are they?
14/08/2017 09:14

Kelly Yong EX-date   14 Aug 2017
Entitlement date   16 Aug 2017
Entitlement time   05:00 PM
Entitlement subject   Special Dividend
Entitlement description   Special Single-Tier Dividend of 44 sen per ordinary share for the financial year ending 31 December 2017
Period of interest payment   to
Financial Year End   31 Dec 2017
Share transfer book & register of members will be   to closed from (both dates inclusive) for the purpose of determining the entitlement
Registrar or Service Provider name, address, telephone no   BOARDROOM CORPORATE SERVICES (KL) SDN BHD
Lot 6.05, Level 6, KPMG Tower
8, First Avenue
Bandar Utama
47800 Petaling Jaya
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Tel: 0377201188
Fax: 0377201111
Payment date   28 Aug 2017
a.Securities transferred into the Depositor's Securities Account before 4:00 pm in respect of transfers   16 Aug 2017
b.Securities deposited into the Depositor's Securities Account before 12:30 pm in respect of securities exempted from mandatory deposit   
c. Securities bought on the Exchange on a cum entitlement basis according to the Rules of the Exchange.
Number of new shares/securities issued (units) (If applicable)   
Entitlement indicator   Currency
Currency   Malaysian Ringgit (MYR)
Entitlement in Currency   0.44
Par Value (if applicable)
14/08/2017 09:23

zoomsbooms ex-date means the date which new price taking in after deducted the dividend. so whoever sell this morning will get the div..

entitlement date is just a date which registrar will usually get the name of shareholder to pay the dividend. usually T+3..

T is 11/8. T+3 is 16/8.
14/08/2017 09:36

Whey Whey No wonder malaysia stock market so many water fish
14/08/2017 09:38

zoomsbooms at least educate them, and not just pour some bitterness..
14/08/2017 09:41

Khairi Mohamad thanks zoomsbooms
14/08/2017 10:27

leslieroycarter If u buy today is ex div ...
14/08/2017 10:34

leslieroycarter Now Rev is a PN 16 co, nowonder all the big timers were selling .....first they got the div n the new price at 41c . All coming to 85c.
14/08/2017 10:40

leslieroycarter Co without business can fetch 41c is considered too good to be true....
14/08/2017 10:48

huat888 This "leslieroycarter" is the idiot who has nothing to do and keep on
just pour some bitterness. Fly kite!!
14/08/2017 11:08

Gokula Krishnan those who buy friday, you are entitled to es-dividend today, even if you sold at 9;00 AM...whomever who said otherwise is an idiot. Now if Rev is worth 41c as a PN16 really depends on how much you trust PAtrick Groove. My hunch is, he could inject iflix into Rev and use Rev to get future money to expand iflix....rigth now, they are too dependant on cash injection...if they inject iflix into Rev, then they can issue warrants...but the downside is i flix is far from being profitable...so not sure if SC will allow.
14/08/2017 11:51

leslieroycarter come om , i m telling the truth , usually the truth is too bitter to swallow...
why the big timers sold when coming to ex div ? They must have doubts on the future of the co given that now the co got no more business n no income ?
Yes, u r bagging on the ceo to deliver ? How long the co can sustain without any business or revenue? They r more questions than answers ??????
14/08/2017 13:54
8)

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2017, 07:56:21 PM »
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
REV ASIA BERHAD STRENGTHENS ITS BOARD WITH THE APPOINTMENT OF DATO JUSTIN LEONG AND WAN MOHD FIRDAUS

KUALA LUMPUR, 15 AUGUST 2017 - REV Asia Berhad, today announced the appointments of Dato’ Justin Leong Ming Loong and Wan Mohd Firdaus Bin Wan Mohd Fuaad to the Board of Directors, effective today.

Dato’ Justin Leong will join as non-executive Director. Dato’ Justin Leong is an experienced strategist and investment advisor. He is the Managing Partner and Chief Investment Officer of Alpha Goal International Limited. He started his career at Goldman Sachs in London where he was an analyst in the Investment Banking division and an associate in the Equities division.

For over a decade, from years 2004 – 2016, Dato’ Justin Leong was the Head of Strategic Investments and Corporate Affairs for Genting Malaysia Berhad’s Group (“the Group”), his family business. He spearheaded the Group’s rapid global expansion and oversaw the repositioning of the Group as one of the world’s largest gaming companies. Dato’ Justin Leong was the architect for the Group’s expansion in the United Kingdom with the GBP369 million acquisition of Stanley Leisure PLC in Oct 2006 and its initial foray into America via the strategic acquisition of a 3.2% stake in MGM Resorts International in June 2009.

Wan Mohd Firdaus will join as non-executive Director. Wan Mohd Firdaus is currently a
Partner of Kuala Lumpur Internet City (“KLIC”), a project by Catcha Group under the Digital Free Trade Zone (“DFTZ”) recently announced in March this year. He has been a director in a range of public listed and private companies in the property sector. Previously, Wan Mohd Firdaus was a special officer to the Chief Minister of Johor, before moving to JP Morgan Malaysia as Vice President, Global Corporate Banking and Vice President, Global Investment Banking.

Executive Director of REV Asia, Patrick Grove commented “I am thrilled to welcome Dato’ Justin Leong and Wan Mohd Firdaus to our Board of Directors. REV Asia Berhad is fortunate to have an exceptional group of highly experienced business people to join our Board. Each of the new directors will provide an invaluable perspective as we determine the best path forward for the shareholders of the Company. We remain committed to taking advantage of the huge digital opportunities available in Southeast Asia as well as playing an important role for KLIC in the DFTZ.”

For more information please contact:
Luke Elliott
Director
REV Asia Berhad
Office: +603 2297 0999
Email: enquiries@catchagroup.com
About Rev Asia Berhad (www.revasia.com)

Rev Asia Berhad is is considered as a Cash Company 1 pursuant to Rule 8.03 and Guidance Note 2 (“GN2”) of the ACE Market Listing Requirements of Bursa Securities (“Listing Requirements”).
Oly thinks it's appropriate to first appoint strong candidates into management first before deciding what's next for REV. At the moment it's still uncertain about what will be REV core business but the appointment of strong new names in the board will convinced investors to continue support for the company.

Oly expect they might change the company's name but depending on what digital or other business they will be exploring. All Oly know is that they will be looking the best business rather than an average business. It's so hard to get listed so they won't just delist the company.

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2017, 01:24:08 AM »
Justin Leong, Wan Firdaus join Rev Asia board

KUALA LUMPUR: Rev Asia Bhd has appointed two investment experts to its board - Genting Malaysia Bhd’s former strategic investments and corporate affairs head Datuk Justin Leong Ming Loong and JP Morgan Malaysia’s former vice president (global investment) Wan Mohd Firdaus Wan Mohd Fuaad.

The cash company, which is seeking a new core business to regularise its condition, told Bursa Malaysia that the appointment of Leong, 39, and Wan Mohd Firdaus, 34, as non-executive directors were effective Tuesday.

Leong, who is managing partner and chief investment officer of Alpha Goal International Ltd, is an experienced strategist and investment advisor.

He started his career at Goldman Sachs in London where he was an analyst in the investment banking division and an associate in the equities division.

For over a decade, from 2004 – 2016, Leong was the head of strategic investments and corporate affairs for the Genting Malaysia group, his family business.

Rev Asia said he spearheaded the group’s rapid global expansion and oversaw the repositioning of the group as one of the world’s largest gaming companies.

Leong, it said, was “the architect for the group’s expansion in the United Kingdom with the £369mil acquisition of Stanley Leisure PLC in Oct 2006 and its initial foray into America via the strategic acquisition of a 3.2% stake in MGM Resorts International in June 2009.”

Rev Asia, which is majority owned by Catcha Group, said Wan Mohd Firdaus was currently a partner of Kuala Lumpur Internet City, a project by Catcha Group under the Digital Free Trade Zone announced in March this year.

Previously, he was a special officer to the Johor Chief Minister before moving to JP Morgan Malaysia as vice president (global corporate banking) and vice president (global investment banking).

Rev Asia executive director Patrick Grove said the company was fortunate to have “an exceptional group of highly experienced business people” to join its board.

Rev Asia became a cash company following the completion of the proposed disposal of its entire 70% equity interest in advertising and Internet social media firm Rev Asia Holdings to Media Prima Bhd’s unit Media Prima Digital Sdn Bhd on Aug 1 for RM73.5mil in cash.

It is required to regularise its Guidance Note 2 condition by, among others, submitting a proposal to acquire a new core business that must be approved by Bursa Securities and to appoint a sponsor within three months from the date the company announced that it had become a cash company.

8)

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2017, 09:13:09 AM »
Price to go slightly up after Justin Leong appointment. 8)

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2017, 09:19:30 AM »
Up 4.5 cents...... :cash:

The Justin Leong effect!  :clap:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2017, 09:43:42 AM »
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
REV ASIA BERHAD STRENGTHENS ITS BOARD WITH THE APPOINTMENT OF DATO JUSTIN LEONG AND WAN MOHD FIRDAUS
Oly thinks it's appropriate to first appoint strong candidates into management first before deciding what's next for REV. At the moment it's still uncertain about what will be REV core business but the appointment of strong new names in the board will convinced investors to continue support for the company.

Oly expect they might change the company's name but depending on what digital or other business they will be exploring. All Oly know is that they will be looking the best business rather than an average business. It's so hard to get listed so they won't just delist the company.
Up 6 cents! c :clap: :thumbsup: :cash:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2017, 10:05:14 AM »
Holy crap! Justin buying kah? :o

Up 15.5 cents highest......!  :clap: :thumbsup: :cash:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2017, 10:12:27 AM »
hklcheng wow...luckily i decide to take ticket yesterday...70 sen coming
16/08/2017 09:42

Guardize U take at .38 yesterday?
16/08/2017 09:46

hklcheng yaya...thanks REV...
16/08/2017 09:49

huat888 Well Rev just stays as PN2 for 2 days, yesterday appointed 2 new Directors. Something is brewing.
16/08/2017 09:51

kennyku See... i already said... sure fly!!!! Who still hold?
16/08/2017 09:51

bizzybone Not one to say I told you so, but in this case I am. Not everything in the investing world is about fundamentals. Yes, its important but not everything.

Gotta learn to put 2 and 2 together, as per my post below.

----------------------------------------
Posted by bizzybone > Aug 3, 2017 05:25 PM | Report Abuse X

@ gushan, yes the risks are there. Will there be a sell down post ex? Yes. This is probably a given.

But this is not just a special div play. The Company as a whole is remodeling itself, akin to a restructuring.

What will be left of the Company? It has been stated clearly in the Circular that it would very well end up being a PN17 company. As with all PN17 companies, they have a 12-month period to submit a regularisation plan. Bear in mind that not all PN17 companies are bad.

The Board has stated that it intends to maintain the listing status. Why maintain it if there are no plans in place already?

As mentioned earlier (verbatim from Circular):
"However, as announced on 24 May 2017 and 29 May 2017, the Company together with its major shareholder Catcha Group Pte Ltd are exploring opportunities related to internet cities across the Asia region."

Rev will be a nice clean "shell" with no legacy issues to take on a new role together with Catcha Group.

I don't usually say much on this forum. But I'm laying out the facts. I'm not saying buy blindly, but make an informed decision.
16/08/2017 09:53

hklcheng sometimes Believe = Rewards

Guardize Well.What price u say will stay for today?

稻田·* 片片绿青~粒粒芳香 HHo she liao

but all must clear by today... Today is last day for exit
16/08/2017 09:55

hklcheng atleast 50sen ba
16/08/2017 09:56

huat888 Some idiots telling it has no biz, sure drops to 30sen
16/08/2017 09:57

Hot topic in eye tiga forum!  :D

Offline ongchef

• Marquess
« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2017, 10:36:20 AM »
 :D :D :D............jangan kasi tau jambanmaster sama soohairaider MAH,lia worang sulah uncooked,nanti mayak red eyes jeles LOH!!!  :thumbsup: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2017, 12:58:28 AM »
:D :D :D............jangan kasi tau jambanmaster sama soohairaider MAH,lia worang sulah uncooked,nanti mayak red eyes jeles LOH!!!  :thumbsup: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Tank kiu bro ong!  :handshake: :thumbsup: :clap: :cash:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2017, 02:04:15 PM »

PenguinDad special dividend already ex-dated!
18/08/2017 08:51

pygan7 yes but i have not received them. I received others via bank in, cheque etc before but for REV, i received no notification. that's why i am wondering
18/08/2017 09:27

PenguinDad Once ex-dated and price will adjusted to reflect the true value.
18/08/2017 09:31

huat888 For info, spec dividend 44 sen payment date is 28 Aug. Today is 18 Aug only.
18/08/2017 09:32

huat888 Price suddenly surges up!! Something is brewing??
18/08/2017 09:34

PenguinDad ex-dated is 14/8. Right!
18/08/2017 09:36

PenguinDad 02 Aug 2017   31 Dec 2017   14 Aug 2017   16 Aug 2017   28 Aug 2017   Special Dividend   44.0000 0.00   Malaysia Stock - Dividend
18/08/2017 09:37

PenguinDad Date: 02 Aug 2017
Financial Year   31 Dec 2017
Ex-Date   14 Aug 2017
Entitlement Date 16 Aug 2017
Payment Date 28 Aug 2017
Entitlement Type Special Dividend
Dividend (Cent) 44.0000
18/08/2017 09:42

PenguinDad DATO' GAN NYAP LIOU also selling!
18/08/2017 09:44

huat888 This Director sold all his holding on 16/8/17 at price: 0.455 and o.458
18/08/2017 09:46

PenguinDad push it up and sell it off! huat!
18/08/2017 09:49

PenguinDad Last night DJI drop 274pts and break the support level of 21,840. Be caution!
18/08/2017 09:52

hklcheng up
18/08/2017 09:55

hklcheng ready?
18/08/2017 10:16

leslieroycarter Disposed ?????
Thursday, 17 Aug 2017

5:48PM REV GAN NYAP LIOU @ GAN NYAP LIOW (4,919,992 units Disposed)
5:47PM REV DEALINGS IN LISTED SECURITIES (CHAPTER 14 OF LISTING REQUIREMENTS)
18/08/2017 10:26

alfredhan128 any idea why it goes up today given no news and only 1 possible move by director yesterday?
18/08/2017 10:40

leslieroycarter since can be traded within a year , why not selling ...or if u want to wait until delisted n no selling...that will be real troubles.
18/08/2017 10:46

PenguinDad delisted unlikely but goreng by shareholder exiting very likely.
18/08/2017 11:01

To all dividend players, payment of 44 cents per share date will be on 28th August 2017. Sometimes it might delay from your respective broking companies about 1-2 days. I'm sure it would be settled before Merdeka.  8)

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2017, 12:46:35 PM »
REV ASIA BERHAD 
Change in Boardroom (Amended) 

Date of Change: 15/08/2017
Type of Change: Appointment
Designation: Others
Directorate: Ind & N/Exec

Name: JUSTIN LEONG MING LOONG

Nationality: Malaysia

Qualifications:

Qualification :Master of Arts and Bachelor of Arts in Geography from Oxford University.

Working Experience and Occupation:

You are advised to read the entire contents of the announcement or attachment. To read the entire contents of the announcement or attachment, please access the Bursa website at http://www.bursamalaysia.com

Directorship of public companies (if any):
Nil

Family relationship with any director and/or major shareholder of the listed issuer:
Nil

Details of any interest in the securities of the listed issuer or its subsidiaries:

Composition of Audit Committee After Change:

Remarks:

Dato' Justin Leong Ming Loong has direct interest of 2,413,700 in Rev Asia
Berhad
. You are advised to read the entire contents of the announcement or attachment.To read the entire contents of the announcement or attachment, please access the Bursa website at http://www.bursamalaysia.com

Submitted By:

21/08/2017   07:00 AM 

8)

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2017, 01:13:13 PM »
NEW ISSUE OF SECURITIES (CHAPTER 6 OF LISTING REQUIREMENTS) : FUND RAISING REV ASIA BERHAD ("REV ASIA" OR THE "COMPANY") PROPOSED SPECIAL BUMIPUTERA ISSUE

REV ASIA BERHAD

Type: Announcement

Subject: NEW ISSUE OF SECURITIES (CHAPTER 6 OF LISTING REQUIREMENTS)
FUND RAISING

Description: REV ASIA BERHAD ("REV ASIA" OR THE "COMPANY")

PROPOSED SPECIAL BUMIPUTERA ISSUE

We refer to the announcements dated 21 December 2016, 20 February 2017, 10 March 2017, 13 March 2017 and 24 August 2017 ("Announcements").

(Unless otherwise defined, the abbreviations used throughout this announcement are the same as those previously defined in the Announcements.)

On behalf of the Board, Affin Hwang IB wishes to announce that Bursa Securities had approved the application for an extension of time of approximately 4.5 months from 9 September 2017 until 21 January 2018 to complete the implementation of the Proposed Special Bumiputera Issue.

Further announcements in relation to the above will be made in due course in accordance with the Listing Requirements.

This announcement is dated 20 September 2017.

Extension granted. Something is brewing?  8)

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #39 on: September 28, 2017, 10:01:08 AM »
NEW ISSUE OF SECURITIES (CHAPTER 6 OF LISTING REQUIREMENTS) : FUND RAISING REV ASIA BERHAD ("REV ASIA" OR THE "COMPANY") PROPOSED SPECIAL BUMIPUTERA ISSUE

REV ASIA BERHAD

Subject: NEW ISSUE OF SECURITIES (CHAPTER 6 OF LISTING REQUIREMENTS)
FUND RAISING

Description: REV ASIA BERHAD ("REV ASIA" OR THE "COMPANY")

PROPOSED SPECIAL BUMIPUTERA ISSUE

We refer to the announcements dated 21 December 2016, 20 February 2017, 10 March 2017, 13 March 2017 and 24 August 2017 ("Announcements").

(Unless otherwise defined, the abbreviations used throughout this announcement are the same as those previously defined in the Announcements.)

On behalf of the Board, Affin Hwang IB wishes to announce that Bursa Securities had approved the application for an extension of time of approximately 4.5 months from 9 September 2017 until 21 January 2018 to complete the implementation of the Proposed Special Bumiputera Issue.

Further announcements in relation to the above will be made in due course in accordance with the Listing Requirements.

This announcement is dated 20 September 2017.

Extension granted. Something is brewing?  8)
:cash: :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2017, 10:34:10 AM »
Price keep on going north. Closer.............  :clap:  :thumbsup:  :cash:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2017, 06:03:39 PM »
Veli soon.......... :thumbsup: :cash:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2017, 09:34:06 AM »
Big boss of CATCHA planning something with REV. Catcha Group is Southeast Asia's leading Internet group and with JACK MA coming soon?  :P :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #43 on: October 05, 2017, 09:52:15 AM »
We know what they already knew?  :dancing: :party: :rofl: :clap: :thumbsup: :handshake: :cash:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #44 on: October 09, 2017, 03:55:24 AM »
Digital media business announcement soon?  :P

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #45 on: October 10, 2017, 09:50:27 AM »
CATCHA boss disposing. Oly dare to squash the rumor about Justin Leong going to do gambling business because he won't!

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2017, 08:41:29 PM »
REV ASIA BERHAD

Subject: PRACTICE NOTE 16 / GUIDANCE NOTE 2

MONTHLY ANNOUNCEMENT

Description: REV ASIA BERHAD ("REV ASIA" OR "THE COMPANY")
MONTHLY ANNOUNCEMENT PURSUANT TO GUIDANCE NOTE 2 OF THE ACE MARKET LISTING REQUIREMENTS OF BURSA MALAYSIA SECURITIES BERHAD

The Board of Directors of REV ASIA wishes to inform that the Company is still in the midst of formulating its proposal to acquire a new core business ("Proposal"). Any further development on the Proposal will be announced accordingly.

The Company has approximately nine (9) months to submit its Proposal to Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad for approval.

This announcement is dated 11 October 2017.

8)

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #47 on: December 28, 2017, 02:08:41 PM »
 KL Internet City

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #48 on: January 05, 2018, 12:21:14 AM »
RM0.46 :clap: :thumbsup: :cash:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #49 on: August 15, 2018, 03:40:43 PM »
REV ASIA steaming back.....  :P :cash:

Extension or found new business? Lots of money in bank but dunno wat to do. Kimmy what should they invest? NEXGRAM?  :rofl: