Author Topic: Poor raider is highlighting my Petdag everyday.  (Read 2508 times)

Offline iiinvestsmart

• Marquess
Poor raider is highlighting my Petdag everyday.
« on: August 04, 2017, 12:34:16 PM »
Thanks for analysing my stock.

:D :cash:
Itís better to buy a wonderful company at fair price than a fair company at wonderful price.

1.  Understand the business
2.  Business must have DCA
3.  Management with integrity
4.  Buy at a sensible price

Big Fat Pitch.  Focus Investing.  Long term portfolio for capital appreciation and income.

Offline stockraider

• Marquess
Re: Poor raider is highlighting my Petdag everyday.
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2017, 12:36:21 PM »

View Profile
 Personal Message (Online)

Re: Hengyuan

ę Reply #62 on: Today at 10:38:51 AM Ľ

This 3iii & oly shyte talk too much c.o.ck bcos no investment idea....thats why try to abuse John who had left investlah loh..!!

Raider ask 3iii what napshot stock had u picked for the last 3 years here loh...!!

This 3iii jokers had nothing to show other than his historical rubbish which is bought more than 10 years ago like Public Bank, Pet Dag, LPI, Nestle lwhich he is promoting everyday loh...!!

As for oly shyte he has make hundreds & hundreds of call...surely thru law of  below average some will perform well loh..!!
But have u all really examine whether OLLY can beat JOHN or even raider on successful napshot call or not ?

Yes this 3iii pick are good stock but only give normal return mah....!!
U cannot depend on 10 to 20 yrs success for your next generation mah...!!
There must be continous R&D and Mkt research in order be healthy mah...!!

Can 3iii and Oly pick great super gain stock like Eforce, KESM, Petron, Ajinomoto and Hengyuan or not ? This type of stock give breath taking return 100% to 600 % !!

To make matter worse, everytime people spread the good news...this 3iii & Oly Shyte...bad mouthed it...like this companies owed their grandfather millions loh...!!

Offline iiinvestsmart

• Marquess
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2017, 12:39:33 PM »
Why is raider on the rampage again?

The shares don't know you own them.

Be calm. 
Itís better to buy a wonderful company at fair price than a fair company at wonderful price.

Big Fat Pitch.  Focus Investing.  Long term portfolio for capital appreciation and income.

Offline stockraider

• Marquess
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2017, 12:41:31 PM »
Why is raider on the rampage again?

The shares don't know you own them.

Be calm.

Defend John for justice & fairness loh....!!

Raider stock are doing extremely well mah....!!

Offline iiinvestsmart

• Marquess
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2017, 12:44:58 PM »
Defend John for justice & fairness loh....!!

Raider stock are doing extremely well mah....!!

I just laid down the facts.

Please do your own interpretation.

At the minimal, be honest.

Offline stockraider

• Marquess
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2017, 12:57:40 PM »

I just laid down the facts.

Please do your own interpretation.

At the minimal, be honest.

RAIDER ALSO LAYDOWN THE FACT THAT GSB BEAT PET D BASED ON JOHN INVESTMENT MODEL FOR GSB MAH..!!

Offline iiinvestsmart

• Marquess
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2017, 01:04:42 PM »
I am just fascinated why raider is so interested in Petdag.

Are you too?

Offline stockraider

• Marquess
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2017, 01:15:47 PM »

Are you too?

then why are u interested in GSB and John leh ?

Offline iiinvestsmart

• Marquess
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2017, 03:32:26 PM »

Are you too?

Very strange. 

Why is raider harping on Petdag daily?

:)

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2017, 03:40:30 PM »
View Profile
 Personal Message (Online)

Re: Hengyuan

ę Reply #62 on: Today at 10:38:51 AM Ľ

This 3iii & oly shyte talk too much c.o.ck bcos no investment idea....thats why try to abuse John who had left investlah loh..!!
Oly tried to ignore this thread as Oly does not own any PETDAG shares or interested in minyak stocks unlike saudagar minyak, stockraider but you mentioned my name here so I need to reply or shall I say I have to reply. :speechless:

Firstly, Oly investment idea is not based on leech tech (curi orang punya tips and claimed dia punya tips). Oly does it by using self research which you could read my signature below.  :nod:

My threads could be based on self study or based on pro analysts opinion and that opens to options. Your ideas were based on talking the wall of other opinions. You copy and paste articles from people's blog and later criticised or support them with your self opinions. Of course the ones that you don't like will always get the blues. :S

Can you actually post your opinions based on your own rather than self debating what posted by others? I admit I hardly read what you copy n paste because it's too boring but I do sometimes read what you posted and not what you copy n paste.  ;)

Raider ask 3iii what napshot stock had u picked for the last 3 years here loh...!!

This 3iii jokers had nothing to show other than his historical rubbish which is bought more than 10 years ago like Public Bank, Pet Dag, LPI, Nestle lwhich he is promoting everyday loh...!!

As for oly shyte he has make hundreds & hundreds of call...surely thru law of  below average some will perform well loh..!!
Well that's what it is if you based on self study rather than tiru orang while taking SPM exams and after that when you passed with flying colors, you tell people you panlai loh! Yes, it is disgusting and laughable!  :giggle:

But have u all really examine whether OLLY can beat JOHN or even raider on successful napshot call or not ?
Listen, Johnmaster was never in my circle of competence (borrowed this word from 3i.......lol). He failed in almost everything except the false marketing and advertising department and a bunch of proven evidence was highlighted by Mr 3i.  :giggle:

Oly never declared publicly that Oly was panlai, terror, clever, smartest or great unlike your arrogance even after shamelessly tiru and begged orang punya tips. I think I repeated this scenario more than 10 times. ::)

Yes this 3iii pick are good stock but only give normal return mah....!!
U cannot depend on 10 to 20 yrs success for your next generation mah...!!
There must be continous R&D and Mkt research in order be healthy mah...!!

Can 3iii and Oly pick great super gain stock like Eforce, KESM, Petron, Ajinomoto and Hengyuan or not ? This type of stock give breath taking return 100% to 600 % !!
That's because you have a scapegoat like calvintaneng to help you. Go try to do it by yourself, I'm sure you are just an average Joe.  ;)

To make matter worse, everytime people spread the good news...this 3iii & Oly Shyte...bad mouthed it...like this companies owed their grandfather millions loh...!!
FGV good news? You mati mati want to invest it in 3 years time but barely managed to get out in 1 month time! It's true, it's darn true! :nod:

Did Oly tried to advise you not to enter due to it's shyte management and corruption practise? I believed yes but you ignored it and supported your beloved Johnmaster brainy marketing plan! Did you forget that?  ::)

So sometimes not everything comes out from your mouth is good news, it could be either way and there will be always watchdogs in every corner of any stock forum. There's one thing maybe you also missed out, Oly do congratulate you if you are making profits but maybe you don't notice it because you are so busy copying and pasting articles from bloggers.

Conclusion, be humble, sincere and......mind your integrity!  :thumbsup: :handshake:
Disclaimer: Every "I EAT" thread created were totally owned by Oly Shyte based on personal observation. It does not represent any stock promotion, buy, hold or sell call and most importantly gathering followers. Please make your own decision wisely! - OLY Securities Research

Offline iiinvestsmart

• Marquess
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2017, 03:48:09 PM »

Conclusion, be humble, sincere and......mind your integrity! :thumbsup: :handshake:

Yes, I have pointed this out on many occasions too.    :)

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2017, 03:48:48 PM »

Very strange. 

Why is raider harping on Petdag daily?

:)
stockraider is a true fan of oil. He has many contacts with Arabs regarding crude and brent oil. He is our investlah saudagar minyak!  :thumbsup:

An image to ponder..........  ::) :giggle:
Disclaimer: Every "I EAT" thread created were totally owned by Oly Shyte based on personal observation. It does not represent any stock promotion, buy, hold or sell call and most importantly gathering followers. Please make your own decision wisely! - OLY Securities Research

Offline stockraider

• Marquess
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2017, 06:07:38 PM »
stockraider is a true fan of oil. He has many contacts with Arabs regarding crude and brent oil. He is our investlah saudagar minyak!  :thumbsup:

An image to ponder..........  ::) :giggle:
Most important make $$$$$$$$ mah....!!
Study what is the use leh ??

Lui...lui...mah...$$$$$$$$$$ loh...!!

Offline iiinvestsmart

• Marquess
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2017, 08:16:37 PM »
Petdag was a stock recommended by Neoh Soon Keong.

I bought a fair amount before 2005 and a very large amount in 2005.

Just like Coca Cola has enriched Berkshire Hathaway, Petdag has delivered great returns to my portfolio over this long period.

It is strange raider keeps bringing up Petdag in many of my posts.

Maybe he is mischievously trying to tickle me.

Probably not.

Maybe he is  envious.

I don't know and also don't care.

Perhaps, he is showing off that his investing is better.

Do I care?

For the matter, does KYY or anyone give this a second thought?

Before Petdag, it was Nestle. 

At another time, it was Dlady.

They were conveniently dropped when these stocks do not serve his frequent pestering.

I hope he is mentally well.

Perhaps he is stressed by his stock investing due to taking too much risk.

Investing is a very personal and lonely journey

It is only money. 

There are more important priorities in life.

He should be less emotive.

It is not the smartest who will do well in investing.

Often it is the one with the rational thinking.

Let's be calm and be  rational.

:) :clap: :thumbsup: :cash:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2017, 08:26:23 PM »
Most important make $$$$$$$$ mah....!!
Study what is the use leh ??

Lui...lui...mah...$$$$$$$$$$ loh...!!
If you like that, no need copy n past n post your opinions loh. Just create a thread like this.........

Buy ABC Bhd. TP RM0.30. Ok di mah.................!

Offline stockraider

• Marquess
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2017, 09:42:25 PM »
If you like that, no need copy n past n post your opinions loh. Just create a thread like this.........

Buy ABC Bhd. TP RM0.30. Ok di mah.................!

U can say anything..like copy..con etc....the greatest Success is lui..lui Loh $$$$$$$$$ mah...!!

If raider call on HRC and Petron Beat Pet DAG flat....it is the greatest $$$$$$$$ success loh...!!

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2017, 10:33:28 PM »
U can say anything..like copy..con etc....the greatest Success is lui..lui Loh $$$$$$$$$ mah...!!

If raider call on HRC and Petron Beat Pet DAG flat....it is the greatest $$$$$$$$ success loh...!!
[/quote

Who   ?....who  ?....:giggle: :giggle: Grandma :heartbreak: Oly   !

Mr  Raider  >> ....Take it  Easy ,,,surely  you can tackle this   :heartbreak:Grandma   :giggle:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2017, 01:09:06 AM »

[/quote

Who   ?....who  ?....:giggle: :giggle: Grandma :heartbreak: Oly   !

Mr  Raider  >> ....Take it  Easy ,,,surely  you can tackle this   :heartbreak:Grandma   :giggle:
DR KIM, mind you defend your NEXGRAM 4 cents from being 3.5 cents. That's your only job you need to do. Forget the rest!  :giggle:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2017, 09:17:10 AM »
DR KIM, mind you defend your NEXGRAM 4 cents from being 3.5 cents. That's your only job you need to do. Forget the rest!  :giggle:

:giggle: :rofl: ;)......kihhhhh  5 X :D :D

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2017, 09:40:00 AM »

DR  KIM  -   Nexgram + Luster +  MQTech  + HWGB    CUSTODIAN  24/7  Rain & Shine  :thumbsup: :cash:

##  +  PENNY  IPO  too  :thumbsup: :cash: :cash:

DR KIM ... a stock market god, where got counting loses  ;) :cash: :cash: 8) :)

Offline stockraider

• Marquess
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2017, 11:18:17 AM »
DR  KIM  -   Nexgram + Luster +  MQTech  + HWGB    CUSTODIAN  24/7  Rain & Shine  :thumbsup: :cash:

##  +  PENNY  IPO  too  :thumbsup: :cash: :cash:

Dr kim,

Despite we have different  approach to the stockmarket, raider do respect ur style of play in the market loh...!!
Just like raider respected johnmaster on his GSB , his approach on GSB of selling buying below Rm 0.08 and selling above Rm 0.105 had helped him many rounds of sustainable profit loh..!!

Although u r punting, but u r doing it very intelligently and should be successful after so many years loh...!!
U had survive well & thrive, u must have skills that these people don recognise loh...!!

But people here had been insulting & abusing u almost everyday for years loh...!!
Most of people who do that r the same people of....ka ki kong...kaki song loh...!!
Not many new people around here loh...!!

As a friend raider....hope u think...about ur future here...loh...!!

Do not let your talent  go to waste & be abuse almost everyday loh...!!

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2017, 12:27:22 PM »
Dr kim,

Despite we have different  approach to the stockmarket, raider do respect ur style of play in the market loh...!!
Just like raider respected johnmaster on his GSB , his approach on GSB of selling buying below Rm 0.08 and selling above Rm 0.105 had helped him many rounds of sustainable profit loh..!!

Although u r punting, but u r doing it very intelligently and should be successful after so many years loh...!!
U had survive well & thrive, u must have skills that these people don recognise loh...!!

But people here had been insulting & abusing u almost everyday for years loh...!!
Most of people who do that r the same people of....ka ki kong...kaki song loh...!!

Trying to lure new ally? Political gain? Hello, this is Bursa lah! Rain or sunshine!  :rofl:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2017, 07:28:50 PM »
Dr kim,

Mr  Raider  :handshake:.......

thanks  for  that  :thumbsup: :handshake: :cash: :cash: :cash:

##  went  out  for hours  , that  why  no response from me...

mine  still  making Bursa  as  MY  ATM machine  ,  more  than 10  years  already  with Investlahh.....buat  more  than uater century with BURSA  TRADING   ( almost 30 yrs )...

can't  tell  in DETAIL  my  TRADING  MECHANIC  to  grandma OLY , 3I  for  security reasons ;)  even PAID  RM 50,000

:giggle: :rofl: :rofl:

## :cash: :) 8)

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2017, 10:30:32 PM »
Mr  Raider  :handshake:.......

thanks  for  that  :thumbsup: :handshake: :cash: :cash: :cash:

##  went  out  for hours  , that  why  no response from me...

mine  still  making Bursa  as  MY  ATM machine  ,  more  than 10  years  already  with Investlahh.....buat  more  than uater century with BURSA  TRADING   ( almost 30 yrs )...

can't  tell  in DETAIL  my  TRADING  MECHANIC  to  grandma OLY , 3I  for  security reasons ;)  even PAID  RM 50,000

:giggle: :rofl: :rofl:

## :cash: :) 8)
In this fragile period, you need to hug stockraider as he needs a shoulder to cry on.....Kimmy, please help stockraider in this difficulty period.......he needs your support!  :'(

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2017, 11:00:55 PM »
In this fragile period, you need to hug stockraider as he needs a shoulder to cry on.....Kimmy, please help stockraider in this difficulty period.......he needs your support!  :'(

##  OLY  Beware,,,,, ;) :sweat:

if  anything bad   :phew: :headbang:happpened to Raider  /  JohnMaster  , you will be  the main suspect  & be prepared to be remanded  and in polis custody  !

>> further  :giggle: :D

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2017, 11:20:45 PM »
##  OLY  Beware,,,,, ;) :sweat:

if  anything bad   :phew: :headbang:happpened to Raider  /  JohnMaster  , you will be  the main suspect  & be prepared to be remanded  and in polis custody  !

>> further  :giggle: :D
Johnmaster in Crime & Investigation Network Cold Case File. Stockraider normally if depressed, he will meditate at the border of Thailand. So, no worries!  :thumbsup:

Oppssss sorry, that wan is stockraider's dog. :doh:

This is the right photo.....  :nod:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2017, 09:05:03 AM »
Johnmaster in Crime & Investigation Network Cold Case File. Stockraider normally if depressed, he will meditate at the border of Thailand. So, no worries!  :thumbsup:

10  sen to  OLY  for  this  much needed  early morning jokes   :thumbsup: :D :giggle:

after all  laughter is  the best ever medicines :D :D :D :D ;) :giggle:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2017, 11:46:08 AM »
10  sen to  OLY  for  this  much needed  early morning jokes   :thumbsup: :D :giggle:

after all  laughter is  the best ever medicines :D :D :D :D ;) :giggle:
As usual......  :rofl:

Offline stockraider

• Marquess
« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2017, 12:59:48 PM »

Yes think big loh...!!
Shoot high mah....if do not hit Rm 70.00 but hit Rm 22 to 42 per share also fair loh...!!

Thats why raider say don go for peanuts...it is for monkey mah...!!
No low low target or small small trading profit mah...!!

d.u.m.b du.mb hold thick & thin loh...!!

HRC can really fly loh...

if u want to sailang one stock....u just sailang on HRC loh.....!!

This is the best stock to sailang loh....!!

1. Lowest PE
2. strong earnings growth
3. very High ROE 60.8%
4. Fast Improving crack margin

u notice Q1 31-3-2017 Hengyuan profit beat Pet Dag ?

Hengyuan PAT Rm 279 million. Mkt cap Rm 2.39 billion
Pet Dag Pat Rm 254 million. Mkt cap Rm 23.644 billion.

That means HRC got chance to hit Rm 23 billion too...or Rm 76.00 per share if we matched with Pet Dag loh...!!
This is bcos HRC profit about same with Pet Dag mah...!!

Thats why raider very bullish mah...bcos mkt give PE 2-3x HRC but give Pet Dag PE 24x loh...!!

This absurd and stupid loh....!!

SO PLEASE STOP MAKING PEANUTS LIKE A MONKEY IN & OUT,U WILL BE GREAT & SUCCESSFUL MAH, JUST * * HOLD ON HRC LOH...!!

Offline iiinvestsmart

• Marquess
« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2018, 04:31:18 PM »
Yes think big loh...!!
Shoot high mah....if do not hit Rm 70.00 but hit Rm 22 to 42 per share also fair loh...!!

Thats why raider say don go for peanuts...it is for monkey mah...!!
No low low target or small small trading profit mah...!!

d.u.m.b du.mb hold thick & thin loh...!!

HRC can really fly loh...

if u want to sailang one stock....u just sailang on HRC loh.....!!

This is the best stock to sailang loh....!!

1. Lowest PE
2. strong earnings growth
3. very High ROE 60.8%
4. Fast Improving crack margin

u notice Q1 31-3-2017 Hengyuan profit beat Pet Dag ?

Hengyuan PAT Rm 279 million. Mkt cap Rm 2.39 billion
Pet Dag Pat Rm 254 million. Mkt cap Rm 23.644 billion.

That means HRC got chance to hit Rm 23 billion too...or Rm 76.00 per share if we matched with Pet Dag loh...!!
This is bcos HRC profit about same with Pet Dag mah...!!

Thats why raider very bullish mah...bcos mkt give PE 2-3x HRC but give Pet Dag PE 24x loh...!!

This absurd and stupid loh....!!

SO PLEASE STOP MAKING PEANUTS LIKE A MONKEY IN & OUT,U WILL BE GREAT & SUCCESSFUL MAH, JUST * * HOLD ON HRC LOH...!!

Poor raider.

Offline ahbah

• Duke
  • You got like my 2 best friends ?
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2018, 05:13:01 PM »

raider best friend look so much smarter than my 2 best friends.  :D :D :D

Offline ongchef

• Marquess
« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2018, 06:59:24 PM »
 :D :D :D.......tieww!!!!.....,why come again sor.hhairaider still in longkang soaking naked!! :D :D :D,,,,,,,,,,,edi pokkai left redundant sandpaper only :D :D :D............wanna boast again here,but infact try to spy here for how to make monies!!! :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:.....shoooo....!!! :D :D :P

Offline iiinvestsmart

• Marquess
« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2018, 12:14:51 PM »
:D :D :D.......tieww!!!!.....,why come again sor.hhairaider still in longkang soaking naked!! :D :D :D,,,,,,,,,,,edi pokkai left redundant sandpaper only :D :D :D............wanna boast again here,but infact try to spy here for how to make monies!!! :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:.....shoooo....!!! :D :D :P

Sorry to hear of raider's predicament.

Offline gabriel_88

• Knight
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2018, 03:39:58 PM »
Very good :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline iiinvestsmart

• Marquess