Author Topic: Help! Advice Needed Again!  (Read 1967 times)

Offline Ļaughing Ģor

• Global Moderator
  • Marquess
    • Investlah - Malaysia's Biggest Investment Forum
Help! Advice Needed Again!
« on: August 22, 2017, 02:32:10 AM »
Hi

I see a lot of people become famous on those FB blow water group.
I very envious and keep thinking how I can become a viral sensations overnight.
But I don't know what I can do to get everybody to notice me.

Can anyone teach me how to become famous overnight without doing illegal things?
Can someone to give me a Loan and then leave me Alone?

Offline CurryLee

• Viscount
  • flying high! im on fire......
Re: Help! Advice Needed Again!
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2017, 08:37:38 AM »
u very famous ady ma...u jz put ur blog title "LAUGHING GOR OF INVESTLAH - BLOW FISH PAGE" u easily get 1million viewer..even can start subscribe...overnite u.become millionhair ady....

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Hi

I see a lot of people become famous on those FB blow water group.
I very envious and keep thinking how I can become a viral sensations overnight.
But I don't know what I can do to get everybody to notice me.

Can anyone teach me how to become famous overnight without doing illegal things?

malimalimaliongongongnotongchefbutishua thuatong

Offline kok_hwa

• Knight
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2018, 10:50:43 AM »
 :clap: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline Xieye

• Civilian
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2019, 03:03:59 PM »
I don't think that you should be envy of anyone. Everyone has their own destiny. It is not easy to become viral on the internet. There is no defined way to acheive the fame overnight. You also need to understand that there are also downside of becoming famous overnight.

Offline Oghmarana

• Civilian
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2019, 01:43:53 AM »
Why do you really need this in the first place ? It's not very wise to use it all for yourself anyway and are not good in most of the cases for everyone else for that matter. You can commit very big crime to become really really famous overnight for example.

Offline Bealmeena

• Civilian
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2019, 01:35:17 AM »
Getting famous should not be someone's ultimate goal in life. But that's just my opinion. If you feel you need fame, I suggest you do something crazy or stupid and everyone who is crazy or stupid (the internet is crowded with them) will want to check you out. Being envious doesn't change your state, but taking action does.

Offline Gholbigelv

• Civilian
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2019, 01:37:32 AM »
Haha... I think this is funny. I feel your pain though. Many people, especially comedians and politicians, suffer from a kind of crisis whenever they seek attention in vain. My advice is that you just identify what you are good at and do it to your level best. That way, sooner or later, you'll become famous. The problem comes when you want to go viral... that's tough

Offline Andromandis

• Civilian
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2019, 02:26:05 AM »
You may regret much when you really do want that, may I ask how old are you really to put that things to such level in order to become famous anyway. I do not see anything linked with that. You are also moderator here which is already some job or so.

Offline Fenrimi631

• Civilian
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2019, 01:05:17 AM »
There is no point to be famous doing illegal thing as for me, it's simply do not work anyway no matter how do you really put it. I hope you do get it much for what ever it means really. Let's make it possible for us to compete but legally, don't do that mate!