Author Topic: Help! Advice Needed Once Again!  (Read 5478 times)

Offline Ļaughing Ģor

• Global Moderator
  • Marquess
    • Investlah - Malaysia's Biggest Investment Forum
Help! Advice Needed Once Again!
« on: August 22, 2017, 02:39:37 AM »
Hi

Anyone can know how to get winning 4D numbers? Any temples or special method can help give 1,2,3 prize?

I really want to be very very rich. So rich that I no need to work forever.

Please PM me your tips.

If the number you give me can win the top 3 prize, I will give you 5% commission.

PS: If can give winning number to TOTO 6/63 jackpot even better. I can give 10% commission.

Can someone to give me a Loan and then leave me Alone?

Offline CurryLee

• Viscount
  • flying high! im on fire......
Re: Help! Advice Needed Once Again!
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2017, 08:43:12 AM »
u look around every magnum outlet. if u see a blindman wit a bird n 3 rocks and using a HP laptop, u go feed his bird n ask him giv u numba...if u strike it big! u owe it to the bird.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
malimalimaliongongongnotongchefbutishua thuatong

Offline kok_hwa

• Knight
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2018, 10:51:07 AM »
 :clap: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline Andromandis

• Civilian
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2019, 02:26:26 AM »
Mate, why somebody should give you some magic numbers so you can win some olympic state out there or big lottery ? Person will keep it for himself and that's how it will be really. So no jokes at all. Getting rich can be via invesment or business or so.

Offline Bandirdred

• Civilian
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2019, 11:40:56 PM »
Last poster here, don't be so mean, guy still want just some luck anyway and I do not see how it should really happen but I do appreciate his will into this direction no matter how you put it up. See my point here ? What do you want say ? How it's going with 4D OP ?

Offline Oghmarana

• Civilian
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2019, 09:07:31 PM »
Why people still want to be rich via some lotteries is out of my imagination, you really can, but possibility is very low and you can probably do so step by step and invest a bit of free money in gambling and lotto if you wish so, but problem is that it's addicting.

Offline Fenrimi631

• Civilian
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2019, 01:55:10 AM »
Topic starter please do leave the idea to become rich via some * schemes cause of that, you better do start your small business with that matter and do go from that later and that way you will really see it's happening out there. Can you please ?