Author Topic: When The petrol price drop  (Read 1901 times)

Offline medan_1h1

• Civilian
  • Just the way you are
When The petrol price drop
« on: October 30, 2017, 09:58:41 PM »
Now the petrol price already RM2.20, When the price Below RM 2.10? Owning a car make me feel exhausted, there are so many thing have to cover like loan repayment, car service and maintenance, i have to pay RM50 per week to the petrol, just curious when the petrol can drop below RM 2.10......

Offline debby_99

• Civilian
  • Beautiful life
Re: When The petrol price drop
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2017, 10:12:41 PM »
Same here, my salary just able to cover the basic expenses. If the car got little accident, those extra payment is hard to evaluate. And the price keep raising, every-times i go to service my car, the price will keep raising a bit, just like the lubricant oil for engine, wanna cry already!!!

Online iiinvestsmart

• Marquess
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2017, 10:13:35 PM »
Sorry,  I do not have a good answer.

Looks like you need to tighten or cut your expenses.
Itís better to buy a wonderful company at fair price than a fair company at wonderful price.

1.  Understand the business
2.  Business must have DCA
3.  Management with integrity
4.  Buy at a sensible price

Big Fat Pitch.  Focus Investing.  Long term portfolio for capital appreciation and income.

Offline FrogCatEasy

• Civilian
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2017, 12:14:06 AM »
Now the petrol price already RM2.20, When the price Below RM 2.10? Owning a car make me feel exhausted, there are so many thing have to cover like loan repayment, car service and maintenance, i have to pay RM50 per week to the petrol, just curious when the petrol can drop below RM 2.10......

that is why i dont think to own a car, paying so much are so expensive and wasting money, much better i go for public transport...
or getting a second hand car also not bad, but services still must, cant be avoid

Offline FrogCatEasy

• Civilian
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2017, 12:28:12 AM »
Same here, my salary just able to cover the basic expenses. If the car got little accident, those extra payment is hard to evaluate. And the price keep raising, every-times i go to service my car, the price will keep raising a bit, just like the lubricant oil for engine, wanna cry already!!!
HAHAHA, but sometimes i see forum lot of ppl suggest get the engine oil from somewhere not from service shop, we can compare the price before buy
so you can save little cost from there too

Offline FeverEver

• Civilian
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2017, 10:59:27 AM »
HAHAHA, but sometimes i see forum lot of ppl suggest get the engine oil from somewhere not from service shop, we can compare the price before buy
so you can save little cost from there too

Ya, we always compare the petrol pricing but forget the service fee actually increase too...
We always try to save cost on the petrol but never think of the engine oil...
Possible to get any branded engine oil with affordable price?

Offline Azrail

• Civilian
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2017, 12:16:28 PM »
Ya, we always compare the petrol pricing but forget the service fee actually increase too...
We always try to save cost on the petrol but never think of the engine oil...
Possible to get any branded engine oil with affordable price?

most of the branded one is not affordable price. yeahh they also sell the low price model but quality is far from our expectation. now almost 3years with Petronas synthium, good experience.

Offline Masterpiece1

• Civilian
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2017, 10:35:45 AM »
Petronas or shell its already well known.  ::)wonder: If their oil engine is bad also some people will say yes.  :think:Because of their brands. For me dis two brands sell a same products but different brands. sigh.  :innocent:

Offline ongchef

• Marquess
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2017, 10:43:51 AM »
 :)..........cehhHhh!!!....no nid manyak panlai LOH!!! :thumbsup:..........simple rogic,OnG approaching above USD70,so many tongs of blackgold multiply,no ustd erromatics multiply MAH!!! :D :D :D...., 8) 8)sure Reach benefit most,coming $$$!!! :thumbsup: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Offline CommuniqueFunk

• Civilian
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2017, 05:46:01 AM »
im more and more upset of driving car, the petrol keep increasing until now rm2.24 for ron95, everyweek i need fill petrol, the cost really high for me...
some more services car that i was postpone almost 2 months, cant imagine how much will it cost when i send to service....

Offline FrogCatEasy

• Civilian
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2017, 06:40:12 AM »
Petronas or shell its already well known.  ::)wonder: If their oil engine is bad also some people will say yes.  :think:Because of their brands. For me dis two brands sell a same products but different brands. sigh.  :innocent:
what i can say is we cant see the different, same goes to petrol, are all petrol station same petrol quality?
some they do say can feel the different, but also base on how we feel the different
for engine oil, i think the less dirty and far drive is the feel for me

Offline Eunicewu

• Civilian
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2017, 10:50:18 AM »
actually, new car still easy to take care. for old car like mine is so difficult to take care. last 2months my got car prob when go to repair the prob comes from the engine, but I just ignore it since the car still work, so it gets worse. so total damage lost about 3k.errrrrr :phew:

Offline Darkhorse

• Civilian
  • fly like a bird
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2017, 10:16:06 PM »
most of the branded one is not affordable price. yeahh they also sell the low price model but quality is far from our expectation. now almost 3years with Petronas synthium, good experience.

That good to hear... everyone has their own preferred product, Im currently using helix HX7, before this im also using shell shell product, i have confident about it's product function toward the engine, keep it clean and efficiency.

Offline Darkhorse

• Civilian
  • fly like a bird
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2017, 10:20:33 PM »
actually, new car still easy to take care. for old car like mine is so difficult to take care. last 2months my got car prob when go to repair the prob comes from the engine, but I just ignore it since the car still work, so it gets worse. so total damage lost about 3k.errrrrr :phew:

I heard there has a product call helix high mileage, its suitable for old car with 100,000 km mileage. Just like your case, i hope the product can help your engine perform better, the salesmen told me about the product will give the engine wear protection under high pressure situation. :clap:

Offline medan_1h1

• Civilian
  • Just the way you are
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2017, 10:25:09 PM »

that call competition ma... not only the competition happen in store market, the competition also occur at online market, just like the Lazada website, many brand and product can choose at there.  8)

Offline kok_hwa

• Knight
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2018, 11:14:40 AM »
 :clap: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline Folena

• Civilian
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2019, 06:18:46 PM »
It depends upon the amount of money you are making and the expenses you have. If you think that you are not saving anything substantial, then you should not buy the car. You need to think for the future. Therefore, you need to sacrifice a lot of comfort for the sake of your future.

Offline Andromandis

• Civilian
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2019, 03:36:47 AM »
There is a global crisis going on here in the world with the prices for petroleum anyway so please be prepared for all that matters here really. Those prices fluctuations are not that serious as for me, so please leave them alone for now if you can.

Offline Bealmeena

• Civilian
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2019, 03:06:24 AM »
I do hope that prices on oil will be driven no matter what people are writing here cause my small business really depends on that and it's killing it now really. I do not really understand anything with it anyway. How do you plan to go with that further ?