Author Topic: ARRGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH......BLOOOODY DOW PLUNGE > 200 - BEHEADING TODAY  (Read 3051 times)

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
 >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D ;D ;D.....oppurtunity to make  a killing  in turbulance water ?

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
Re: ARRGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH......BLOOOODY DOW PLUNGE > 200 - BEHEADING TODAY
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2007, 05:36:56 AM »
..................OR   jonjee  , spawn  ., graham . goat@ lamb ....ah bah  ( surely minus max )

LET'S   THROW.....THROWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW ? >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D ;D ;D ;D

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2007, 05:45:08 AM »
........ >:D >:D >:D  fasten  our  crash  helmet , RUSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH   to  UNDERGROUND  BUNKER  for  SAFETY  >:D >:D >:D ;D ;D

Offline KL StockTrader

• Baronet
  • http://gorengstock.~.com
    • gorengstock
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2007, 08:58:50 AM »
Proverbs 22:26-27 (AMP):
26 Be not one of those who strike hands and pledge themselves, or of those who become security for another's debts.
27 If you have nothing with which to pay, why should he take your bed from under you?

Verse 26 speaks of making a pledge and striking hands. Today we shake hands on an agreement and sign papers that pledge we will carry out the words on the contracts that we have signed. They become legal documents. Years ago in our country, many people never even signed contracts, they just shook hands on an agreement and because both men were honest and honorable, they carried out that agreement. If they gave their word, they kept it. We should always take every agreement that we sign very seriously. We are giving our word to do something and this is a serious thing before God and men. So if we are surety for someone, we must keep our promise because we have given our word. If we are men and women of our word, then we are bound to keep our word, even when it hurts. All of us have, at times, "sworn to our own hurt." We may wish that we had not done so, as then we had to keep our word, even when it was difficult to do so. God expects us, as His children, to keep our word, just as He keeps His Word.

Psalm 15:4b: ".... but he honoureth them that fear the LORD. He that sweareth to his own hurt, and changeth not."

Do these verses imply that we are never to help people if they ask us for help? Certainly not! However, most loan requests are not emergency help loans, but are loans to help people live in a lifestyle greater than they can afford. These kinds of loans will inevitably become difficult to keep the payments up, and the one who has become security will be held accountable for the indebtedness. It is not kind to co-sign a note that will, in the end, not really be helpful to people who have not learned financial Biblical principals. Many people who go into debt for expenditures beyond their means will, in time, leave the one who helped responsible for their debt. It would be better to just give people help for genuine needs, if we are able, than to loan them money.

Verse 27 warns us that if we have become surety for another and they fail to pay, it could create grave circumstances for us, if we were not in a position to assume the requirements of the note. If fact, it could be that it might even lead to a foreclosure, causing us to lose our furniture and home, thus our bed would be literally taken from under us.

Prayer for the Day

Dear Heavenly Father, Thank You for the wisdom in the book of Proverbs. Help us to apply it in every area of our lives. Help us to be wise in our spending and in our financial affairs. Lord, help us to keep our word in the greater matters of life, as well as in the small things. Lord, when I tell someone I will do something, help me to follow through. Remind me, should I forget. May people say about me, that I am a person who keeps their word. Help us all, as Your people, to be honest and operate with integrity in all of our financial affairs. Teach us Your financial principles, and help us resist going the way of the world that leads to more and more debt. Teach us Your wisdom in our financial affairs. I ask in the name of Jesus. Amen.

Offline KL StockTrader

• Baronet
    • gorengstock
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2007, 09:18:19 AM »
time to buy jaks now, 0.85 my target...
gov fund is ready to enter market today to support our share market.. our gov support gov linked share only... be wisefull when pick share...

Offline KL StockTrader

• Baronet
    • gorengstock
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2007, 09:23:02 AM »
leader look good today.
Move in the range of 1.10 to 1.20. buy low sell high. hit and run.. have to be fast.. otherwise will die very fast..

Offline jonjee0203

• Baron
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2007, 09:23:34 AM »
klpang,

JAKS seems to be supported around 80 sen. ;D

It may rebound to about 90 sen and you can make some money if you run. ::)

Play short term.  ;)

Hit and run on this counter. :)

Offline wing7968

• Civilian
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2007, 09:35:20 AM »
The low you think it is now, the lowest it will go some more...

Offline KL StockTrader

• Baronet
    • gorengstock
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2007, 09:52:16 AM »
i better q at 80 cents

Offline jonjee0203

• Baron
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2007, 10:00:57 AM »
wing7968.

You could probably be right but I am looking at the relative buying strength for almost a month. ::) ::) ::)

Offline wing7968

• Civilian
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2007, 10:19:24 AM »
It is not right or wrong....

We're talking about the "bottom" now.

If you were to collect it now (think it is the lowest before rebound), you may hit & run to take some profit but the profit u gain will not be much...

But, if it is wrong....the risk is huge!!! :o :o :o :o

Offline KL StockTrader

• Baronet
    • gorengstock
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2007, 10:27:57 AM »
i am more worry about the outcome of the law suit againt selangor gov.. can jaks fight with gov? gov is king, who dare to fight with gov.. i am not look good on the law suit.

Offline KL StockTrader

• Baronet
    • gorengstock
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2007, 10:33:17 AM »
kps not big drop today.. very dissapointed.. how come still got buyer...who is the buyer so confident on the company.. i worry kps will be another mobif, iris, and etc.. so far i not able to identify who is the buyer...

Offline jonjee0203

• Baron
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2007, 10:47:59 AM »
kpang,

Government can lose court cases. When politics forced the hand of civil servants, they act for their own survival.

In this case of the privatisation of water by Splash and Puas to Puncak Niaga, I believe Puncak Niaga thought the agreement to supply pipes by JAKS-KDEB is not binding to them and so ignored the implications of the agreement on them. Since this kind of situation has no precedence, they are willing to allow a test case in court since Puncak has really nothing to lose. The other state parties have asked for their names to be striked off from this civil case.

The very fact that JAKS-KDEB is fighting tooth and nail here is that they have contractual rights. So even when KDEB is the ''Khazanah of Selangor'', it is still a party to sue the State Government (Like a son suing a mother). ;D

Anyway JAKS is not interested in suing the Selangor Governent. They included it to prove a point of law which is nothing detrimental in terms of costs to the Selangor government ;D

My reading;

Three scenarios:

JAKS wins and Puncak Niaga compensates and starts using pipes by JAKS-KDEB again. JAKS shares prices should then rise. :angel:

JAKS-KDEB settles out of court and Puncak pays for losses. Agreement condition rescinded and Puncak can continue with its own pipe suppliers. JAKS prices also rises. :angel:

KPS takes over entire water resources management and pays Puncak and JAKS through contracts in pipe supplies, subcontracts and water management of all Selangor water resources. Every one will be happy. JAKS prices also rise. :angel:

If JAKS lose the case, perhaps a minor price drop. Nothing worrying.>:D

« Last Edit: August 15, 2007, 10:50:04 AM by jonjee0203 »

Offline spawn101

• Knight
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2007, 10:49:42 AM »
how do u guys find out who is buyer etc? and how do u get all this news? in website?

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2007, 11:28:56 AM »
 >:D ;Daiyoooooooooo......tiring this morning  ,busy  lecturing n  superversing  MBA's   student  thesis  daaaaa.......SEEMs  MARKET  NOW  In  COFFIN  condition , too many  casuality

BTW.....CONDOLENCE  TO  THE  FALLEN  COMRADES  , U  ARE  THE  THE  HERO . >:D >:D >:D ;D ;D ;D

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2007, 11:31:53 AM »
those  catching  the  FALLING  DAGGER this  morning  in  hoping  to  make  a  KILLING  , beware !.....dow  jone  in BAD  MOOD  , another  collapsed  tonite  ,  u  will be  chased  by  AH LONG  and  your  remisier  will KILL  U  >:D >:D  (  uncle  max....opps  sorry  bro  max don't  be  khuatir  )   >:D >:D ;D ;D ;D

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2007, 11:38:40 AM »
frens  , ABANDON  stock  broking  shares  INSAS  / INSAS-WA  , TA / TA-WB...& ...........problem chasing the  debt ridden clients in MILLIONS  $$$$$$$$............stock broking  shares  now  OVER  VALUE....BETTER  RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN   >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2007, 11:47:11 AM »
further  argghhhhhhhhhh  >:D >:D

Offline jonjee0203

• Baron
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2007, 12:19:57 PM »
Dr. Kim,

All bourses now swimming the in the Red Sea. Hang Seng, Shanghai and Nikkei  are in the Marina Trench. Bursa is in the Tasik Chini. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Killing spree today-lah. No punting Allowed .Trespassers will be Butchered by Falling Parangs and rejamed by Flying lembings.......................Watch out!!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o

AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGG GGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
« Last Edit: August 15, 2007, 01:59:54 PM by jonjee0203 »

Offline jonjee0203

• Baron
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2007, 01:56:13 PM »
Can someone help out spawn.

Normally I look at the bursa web site on changes in shareholdings/ ownership at

http://www.klse.com.my/website/bm/listed_companies/
« Last Edit: August 15, 2007, 01:58:58 PM by jonjee0203 »