Author Topic: How can you earn by trading commodities in global markets?  (Read 589 times)

Offline xuanh231

• Civilian
    • vaytieudung
How can you earn by trading commodities in global markets?
« on: November 29, 2017, 04:09:45 PM »
The physical market is the only way to go if you want to make money on the long run.

Offline Kimberly

• Civilian
Re: How can you earn by trading commodities in global markets?
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2018, 04:27:07 PM »
I have benefited from this content tremendously and I will publish it to spread the knowledge.

Offline jinny

• Knight
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2018, 11:42:19 AM »
 :clap: :thumbsup: :cash: :cash:

Offline JaneAlgonest

• Civilian
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2018, 12:21:36 PM »
I think, the easiest way to get money is join with the investment business

Offline Folena

• Civilian
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2019, 02:19:18 PM »
I think that you can benefit long term from any financial market if you know how to trade. The price volatility is driver of profitability and in almost all markets you can choose to trade long or short position. Which market would it be, is question of traders preferences

Offline Zhorlok

• Civilian
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2019, 12:01:38 AM »
I find also investment funds might be a good option to get nice returns. I am just thinking that those funds have enough money and also approach to many markets which I, as an individual investor, could not access. And there are professional traders and investors whose job is to make money

Offline christine123

• Civilian
    • Multi Management & Future Solutions
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2019, 04:54:16 PM »
Yes, you can earn by trading commodities in the global market. There are still multitudes of commodities exchanges around the world, although many have merged or gone out of business over the years. Earning through commodities trading exchanges can require standard agreements so that trades can be confidently executed without visual inspection.
You can trade commodities in various sectors such as -
1.Metals (such as gold, silver, platinum, and copper)
2.Energy (such as crude oil, heating oil, natural gas, and gasoline)
3.Livestock and Meat (including lean hogs, pork bellies, live cattle, and feeder cattle)
4.Agricultural (including corn, soybeans, wheat, rice, cocoa, coffee, cotton, and sugar)
Basic economic principles of supply and demand typically drive the commodities markets: lower supply drives up demand, which equals higher prices, and vice versa.
For more knowledge on how to trade commodities in global markets, you can visit the resource given below:
https://www.mmfsolutions.my/services/comex-pack
MMF Solutions impart Comex tips to trade in GOLD, SILVER, NYMEX CRUDE OIL, BRENT CRUDE, and COPPER.