Author Topic: Do u still drink Milo?  (Read 2012 times)

Offline Exorcist

• Civilian
Re: Do u still drink Milo?
« Reply #50 on: August 09, 2018, 05:15:28 PM »
If they dont apply the penalty of 100% cancellation fee then there are of course gonna be many people who want to cancel their contract halfway, if that happened then their company sure kena go bankrupt soon  :D

If Im not mistaken there are other companies that offer less than 100% cancellation fee for the customer if they cancel within a certain period, if not wrong they just need to pay 50% only of the remaining unpaid fees.

Offline Exorcist

• Civilian
« Reply #51 on: August 09, 2018, 05:17:22 PM »
Famous doesn't mean it is good, it is just because they got a lot of funding to do their promoting work, while some of the smaller companies even though their product is not as bad but not many people know about it because of less promoting.

Hmm maybe that's why I never heard about Diamond water filter already nowadays, not sure whether they are still operating or not because it is the first water filter that my dad had bought for our house.

Offline abbylee95

• Civilian
« Reply #52 on: August 09, 2018, 07:39:07 PM »
Take less sugar doesn't mean good for health also, there is also the problem of low blood sugar if your sugar intake is low, but if take too much also will have the risk of diabetes lah, so everything had to be in balance.

Agree, everything must be in balance. Can't solely blame Milo for the sugar intake.

Offline abbylee95

• Civilian
« Reply #53 on: August 09, 2018, 07:43:12 PM »
Hmm maybe that's why I never heard about Diamond water filter already nowadays, not sure whether they are still operating or not because it is the first water filter that my dad had bought for our house.

Diamond water actually still around. Not advertising that heavily. One thing about these water filter companies, once they get a certain amount of customers. They stop advertising as much as it started.

Offline Master Ams

• Civilian
« Reply #54 on: August 09, 2018, 09:47:34 PM »
If they dont apply the penalty of 100% cancellation fee then there are of course gonna be many people who want to cancel their contract halfway, if that happened then their company sure kena go bankrupt soon  :D

I know this is how they doing their business... but how come Coway can only penalty 50% cancellation fee, but Cuckoo charge 100%... That is to much! Both also famous brand, but Cuckoo's competitor is doing better...

Offline Eternal_Love

• Civilian
« Reply #55 on: August 09, 2018, 09:51:03 PM »
How healthy? when was the last time you did a health check-up?

I cannot disclose too much XP... so far No obesity and No diabetes lorrr

Offline Eternal_Love

• Civilian
« Reply #56 on: August 09, 2018, 09:53:26 PM »
Same situation here! But now i encountered some problem with my water dispenser, so i cant use it anymore and need to boil water again and again to drink my Milo... What brand u install?

I installed Coway for 2 years plus, so far no problem, I think Coway very hard to have problem because they come to service every 2 mths..

Offline AhmanGuy

• Civilian
« Reply #57 on: August 10, 2018, 10:56:08 AM »
Agree, everything must be in balance. Can't solely blame Milo for the sugar intake.

Yaloh, they cant slander my favourite Milo like thattt.  :'( We have to control ourselves la every things we put into our mouth.

Offline kokhong

• Civilian
« Reply #58 on: August 10, 2018, 11:25:13 AM »

I'm still using diamond water though.
Have been using it about 20 years. Loyal customer here.
Just that they dont advertise much.

Offline medan_1h1

• Civilian
  • Just the way you are
« Reply #59 on: August 10, 2018, 10:30:47 PM »
What happen to your water purifier? I thought Cuckoo must fulfill their promise to come every 4 months? If like that, please raise a complaint to the company...

Althought they said 4 month will give the service, but not everytime will come on time, if they delay few days or a weeks then can skip 1 or 2 times... the correct way is to let company know what actually happen on their service quality.

Offline medan_1h1

• Civilian
  • Just the way you are
« Reply #60 on: August 10, 2018, 10:33:59 PM »
Hmm is cuckoo really that bad? Because it is quite a famous brand if Im not mistaken, everyday on the way to work sure see their big banner on one of the building near my office, wonder how much they had paid for that lol.

Yes, they are popular and famous, but only the user will know what is their real quality standard... so normally the non user still dont understand the actual situation.

Offline Abel

• Civilian
  • life is good
« Reply #61 on: August 10, 2018, 10:45:09 PM »
What happen to your water purifier? I thought Cuckoo must fulfill their promise to come every 4 months? If like that, please raise a complaint to the company...

I can see the quality still under satisfaction, but why there are no action taken by the company, or the customer voice still not reach the higher managment?

Offline Peach_Dong

• Civilian
« Reply #62 on: August 10, 2018, 10:57:03 PM »
I know normally they will do their service every 4 months but most of the time they never keep promise.

Keep calling until they come, if not call customer service complain... if not doing something they will keep the bad behavior. But why dont take the 2 month service, as it is more frequent and better, more worth than this one..

Offline Peach_Dong

• Civilian
« Reply #63 on: August 10, 2018, 11:00:18 PM »
Yes, they are popular and famous, but only the user will know what is their real quality standard... so normally the non user still dont understand the actual situation.

There are many good water purifier brand in the market, if not satisfy with the current one, can change to another... or get enough info before purchase, choose the best in quality. That will be more safe to enjoy the product and service.

Offline BertaVey

• Civilian
« Reply #64 on: August 11, 2018, 10:48:19 AM »
Hmm is cuckoo really that bad? Because it is quite a famous brand if Im not mistaken, everyday on the way to work sure see their big banner on one of the building near my office, wonder how much they had paid for that lol.
You go and try then you only know hehe...but please think properly because you have to pay cancellation fee if you terminate the contract.

Offline BertaVey

• Civilian
« Reply #65 on: August 11, 2018, 10:52:16 AM »
I know normally they will do their service every 4 months but most of the time they never keep promise.
This is what I mean, they never give effort on serving customers! I know other brand they service customer every two months, what a big difference :speechless:

Offline BertaVey

• Civilian
« Reply #66 on: August 11, 2018, 10:56:34 AM »
Cuckoo people always like this, lazy to service customer.
This is what I mean, they never give effort on serving customers! I know other brand they service customer every two months, what a big difference :speechless:

Offline dapnie

• Civilian
« Reply #67 on: August 11, 2018, 11:02:42 AM »
i use cuckoo so far so good.
What??? Are you kidding me? You say cuckoo is good? This company has the bad reputation since this few years ago, don't tell me you don't know...

Offline dapnie

• Civilian
« Reply #68 on: August 11, 2018, 11:04:49 AM »
What brand of water purifier did ur office install? im going to change a new one, i heard cuckoo service bad, diamond to expensive... other brand like coway and elken is better?
If I was you, I'll definitely not to install cuckoo, because it is expensive but quality is low, not worth.  I will prefer some cheaper brands but the quality is better.

Offline dapnie

• Civilian
« Reply #69 on: August 11, 2018, 11:06:47 AM »
I know this is how they doing their business... but how come Coway can only penalty 50% cancellation fee, but Cuckoo charge 100%... That is to much! Both also famous brand, but Cuckoo's competitor is doing better...
That's right, I don't know why cuckoo still can survive in the market :D Their product is expensive but never provide the good service to customer.

Offline AhmanGuy

• Civilian
« Reply #70 on: August 11, 2018, 02:01:30 PM »
Diamond water actually still around. Not advertising that heavily. One thing about these water filter companies, once they get a certain amount of customers. They stop advertising as much as it started.

Good things don't need much advertise. Those who know will know it, doesn't need to purposely spread how good they product is.

Offline Eternal_Love

• Civilian
« Reply #71 on: August 11, 2018, 04:17:52 PM »
I can see the quality still under satisfaction, but why there are no action taken by the company, or the customer voice still not reach the higher managment?

I think it's extremely important to raise customer feedback to the respective company. If Cuckoo insist their service like this, one day they sure will abandon by customer...

Offline Master Ams

• Civilian
« Reply #72 on: August 11, 2018, 04:23:55 PM »
I installed Coway for 2 years plus, so far no problem, I think Coway very hard to have problem because they come to service every 2 mths..

I am consider to change my Cuckoo to other brand.. Unfortunately they wanna charge me a 100% cancellation fee which they never mentioned to me earlier..

Offline Master Ams

• Civilian
« Reply #73 on: August 11, 2018, 04:28:18 PM »
That's right, I don't know why cuckoo still can survive in the market :D Their product is expensive but never provide the good service to customer.

Because of the over promise by Cuckoo: 7 years free service, cheaper installment plan... so that people very easy fall in the trap...

Offline AhmanGuy

• Civilian
« Reply #74 on: August 11, 2018, 05:18:39 PM »
I used to cook water and drink Milo, after I have a water dispenser, I can drink Milo day and night! I am still healthy here!

Same same.I am healthy here too. At least, healthy at the outside. No health issues currently . :) /blurps

Offline kokhong

• Civilian
« Reply #75 on: August 11, 2018, 10:04:44 PM »
I think it's extremely important to raise customer feedback to the respective company. If Cuckoo insist their service like this, one day they sure will abandon by customer...

Yes. Every business should take serious on customer's feedback i do agree.
This is a very important part to let the customer believe you.

Offline Peach_Dong

• Civilian
« Reply #76 on: August 12, 2018, 12:11:51 PM »
Because of the over promise by Cuckoo: 7 years free service, cheaper installment plan... so that people very easy fall in the trap...

aiya.... if pay for the installment must gey free service, but 4 months for one times. Worker attitude not nice and didnt come to service on time, those things was unpredictable.

Offline Peach_Dong

• Civilian
« Reply #77 on: August 12, 2018, 12:13:46 PM »

He can survive because the broad product line, he didnt depend on the water purifier only, still got other product can let them earn money, so he not scare the complain.

Offline Abel

• Civilian
  • life is good
« Reply #78 on: August 12, 2018, 12:22:51 PM »
I am consider to change my Cuckoo to other brand.. Unfortunately they wanna charge me a 100% cancellation fee which they never mentioned to me earlier..

Those things will only tell you when you want to cancel it...  people who affordable will pay loh, for those cannot pay will continue to use... this strategy is unfair to the customers.

Offline Abel

• Civilian
  • life is good
« Reply #79 on: August 12, 2018, 12:27:36 PM »

People pay for the cheap installment, but get the bad service until they want to cancel the contract, but the fee will have to cover by the user when cancel it. Trap everywhere...

Offline medan_1h1

• Civilian
  • Just the way you are
« Reply #80 on: August 12, 2018, 12:31:35 PM »

well, that is the wise choice... if you success change the brand , you can get away from the bad attitude and the unfair policy from the company. Good luck to you...

Offline Master Ams

• Civilian
« Reply #81 on: August 13, 2018, 11:00:57 PM »
Those things will only tell you when you want to cancel it...  people who affordable will pay loh, for those cannot pay will continue to use... this strategy is unfair to the customers.

This is like forcing us to use smth we dont like anymore and next time I swear i will ban all the Cuckoo products! This brand totally made me lost of confidence!

Offline Master Ams

• Civilian
« Reply #82 on: August 13, 2018, 11:04:55 PM »

I am understood but at least up front inform customer will charge penalty 100% bah? Why other competitor can charge 50% cancellation but Cuckoo cant?

Offline kok_hwa

• Civilian
« Reply #83 on: December 06, 2018, 10:47:28 AM »
 :clap: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: