Author Topic: OMG Economy  (Read 427 times)

Offline CurryLee

• Viscount
  • flying high! im on fire......
OMG Economy
« on: February 28, 2018, 03:22:46 PM »
That day I went to one big mall. OMG! So dark inside and the aircond so warm.  :sweat: I ask the customer service...she rudely ignore my question. OMG! Mall business so bad meh? So, I walk around, went to eat KFC. OMG! the chicken drumstick smaller than pasar malam fried chicken drummet. OMG! what happening?! Then I went to pharmacy to get some med. OMG! the bottle so small geh.... sook sui one....same price some more...  :S

Then after mall shopping, I pass by a convenient stall. I want to buy some roti to eat to dip in curry sauce. I went inside and saw nobody..... so scared.....I quickly grab a bread and 'HALOW HALOW'....then from backroom got one worker came out. phew....

Then I went home wanna cut the roti. Very funny now. I put 4 slices roti together to cut off the skin with a butter knife..after cut....4 roti turned into one slice of cheese...hahahahaahaha......dunno why the roti so lembek one...ahahahaha......OMG!
malimalimaliongongongnotongchefbutishua thuatong

Online Teosh

• Companion of Honour
Re: OMG Economy
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2018, 04:12:16 PM »
Hello global warming issue, air conditioning impact on global warming la. :sweat:

Chicken now eating health than u that is why slim and fitbody :thumbsup:

Shopping demand never slow down , major turn to online shopping just another method in trend eh uncle like us never understood ....Must see must touch or squeeze examine like like buying diamond only buy  :D :D :P
AIRASIA
TSRCAP
Nextgram
TA

Offline CurryLee

• Viscount
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2018, 04:25:19 PM »
online shopping also dangerous....must be careful.... that day u got read the story not? got one guy buy phone but deliver empty box to him....wow...empty box very expensive now... Some more got one big problem about online buying. I encountered before. I bought some goods but sent to wrong place. Wow! The seller cuci tangan, the delivery service cuci tangan, all don't care. So, now I only buy things if got COD term, credit card one I all ignore or else they makan your money first then dont care you receive your goods or not and  dont care about after sales service. hmmph...  :thumbsdown:

Offline CurryLee

• Viscount
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2018, 04:27:51 PM »
Hello global warming issue, air conditioning impact on global warming la. :sweat:

Chicken now eating health than u that is why slim and fitbody :thumbsup:

Shopping demand never slow down , major turn to online shopping just another method in trend eh uncle like us never understood ....Must see must touch or squeeze examine like like buying diamond only buy  :D :D :P

Next time I take a picture of the slim and healthy chicken compare to the ********** one for you to see..ok? I think I prefer the ********** one....OMG! ;)

Offline CurryLee

• Viscount
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2018, 04:28:55 PM »
OMG! V.O.L.Up.CI.ous also wanna censor meh???!!!!! Admin ah...... please lar..... mai anyong lar..... :D :D :D

Offline CurryLee

• Viscount
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2018, 10:39:36 AM »
this morning ate nasi lemak ketuk. 2 packets. one biasa the other with sambal prawn. total paid rm8! OMG! better eat at home since still have cny biscuit...can last another month....😞

Offline CurryLee

• Viscount
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2018, 12:56:56 PM »
Actually I love to eat KFC. It brings back many good memories...when small time very nice...KFC got waiter not self service like now... the friendly waiter take our order and then set up our table. I remember the white plates were still abit warm when placed on our table. Then they also have two types of salad...one with peas which was my favorite and the other is the one still existing which i never ate ... the chicken were big n fresh juicy fried...with crunchy skin and juicy chicken. ..really healthy looking chicken...... one piece is always not enough..... I think this generation will never get to eat KFC this way anymore....my favorite in kfc is not the chicken anymore but the delicious cheesy wedges....yummy...im going there now... :D

Offline kk.king

• Civilian
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2018, 02:20:31 PM »
this morning ate nasi lemak ketuk. 2 packets. one biasa the other with sambal prawn. total paid rm8! OMG! better eat at home since still have cny biscuit...can last another month....😞
not bad also nasi lemak with sambal prawn only rm 8. i saw plain nasi lemak with normal sambal already rm5  before. but still people eat..

Offline keennex

• Civilian
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2018, 04:17:39 PM »
Wow. How come so expensive yet people come?

Offline keennex

• Civilian
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2018, 04:19:05 PM »
not bad also nasi lemak with sambal prawn only rm 8. i saw plain nasi lemak with normal sambal already rm5  before. but still people eat..

Offline keennex

• Civilian
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2018, 04:20:43 PM »
Actually I love to eat KFC. It brings back many good memories...when small time very nice...KFC got waiter not self service like now... the friendly waiter take our order and then set up our table. I remember the white plates were still abit warm when placed on our table. Then they also have two types of salad...one with peas which was my favorite and the other is the one still existing which i never ate ... the chicken were big n fresh juicy fried...with crunchy skin and juicy chicken. ..really healthy looking chicken...... one piece is always not enough..... I think this generation will never get to eat KFC this way anymore....my favorite in kfc is not the chicken anymore but the delicious cheesy wedges....yummy...im going there now... :D
Thing about KFC is the quality not consistent. Different branch different quality. Sometime the chicken big sometimes small.

Offline kk.king

• Civilian
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2018, 10:25:13 AM »
idk. they said the sambal is awesome. the taste of its spiciness and flavor. and  richness of the bawang is superb

Offline piggybank

• Civilian
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2018, 10:30:55 AM »
Thing about KFC is the quality not consistent. Different branch different quality. Sometime the chicken big sometimes small.
yup true. mcd is better. the best one is prosperity burger. just simple plain burger and bawang lots and lots of em. yumm

Offline kk.king

• Civilian
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2018, 10:36:49 AM »
yup true. mcd is better. the best one is prosperity burger. just simple plain burger and bawang lots and lots of em. yumm
i dont get why people like bawang so much. i personally dont like bawang. if you like bawang so much go follow this page.

https://www.facebook.com/weareunifi/photos/a.171586053880.116273.167871508880/10156963857878881/?type=3&theater

maybe they will give lots of bawang. today 3 pm