Author Topic: Which is the best bank to saving?  (Read 2406 times)

Offline huala

• Civilian
Which is the best bank to saving?
« on: April 02, 2018, 04:38:42 PM »
hey guys...
I'm just start my business last year and so far, the feedback also my sales gone well ....
and i have an issue to saving all of my business money to the save bank ....
for me, i want the benefits and can invest in returns ...
can u guys help me???

Offline drvivy

• Civilian
Re: Which is the best bank to saving?
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2018, 05:33:18 PM »
hey guys...
I'm just start my business last year and so far, the feedback also my sales gone well ....
can u guys help me???

need to know your priority like you want have high interest in your saving accounts?
or just want save the money without any benefits but as long as it save?
because if u ask me, i will recommend you one hehehehe

Offline juicemaker09

• Civilian
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2018, 05:41:27 PM »
if I were u, i will go and create an account at Alliance bank because, alliance saving plus is the one which is suitable with ur situations rite now.... because u want to save ur business's money rite...
so, no more hesitate! haahahaha

Offline huala

• Civilian
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2018, 05:57:44 PM »
if I were u, i will go and create an account at Alliance bank because, alliance saving plus is the one which is suitable with ur situations rite now.... because u want to save ur business's money rite...

Ohhh never heard about alliance bank before dis .. if they can give a lots of benefits, then i dont mind to open saving account there .. but how many interest rates that they  offers now??

Offline Hyannyan

• Civilian
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2018, 06:08:23 PM »
Ohhh never heard about alliance bank before dis .. if they can give a lots of benefits, then i dont mind to open saving account there .. but how many interest rates that they  offers now??

of cos you never heard it because that bank not really famous and hard to find even you are in town hahahahahahahaha

Offline BertaVey

• Civilian
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2018, 10:03:25 PM »
Can you told me what benefits that provide by Alliance bank??? Because I'm user of another bank currently and part of the rules and conditions are not benefit me.  So I want to create another bank acc to continue my part time business...

Offline Exorcist

• Civilian
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2018, 11:30:10 PM »
of cos you never heard it because that bank not really famous and hard to find even you are in town hahahahahahahaha

Yeah I agree with this, so far I only know one Alliance bank in town and its almost a 30 minutes drive away from where I live, not going to go through so much trouble just to make a new bank account, petrol expensive sia...

Offline PrinceDarkness

• Civilian
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2018, 12:26:45 AM »
hey guys...
can u guys help me???

If you want fast returns, invest in trust units, it is better than doing your own stock market investment as it requires a deep knowledge on it, if not you will just keep on losing money only.

Offline PrinceDarkness

• Civilian
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2018, 12:29:35 AM »
Yeah I agree with this, so far I only know one Alliance bank in town and its almost a 30 minutes drive away from where I live, not going to go through so much trouble just to make a new bank account, petrol expensive sia...

Well for the record Alliance bank is quite a famous bank but just not so in Malaysia currently, maybe just need more time for them to expand. They do provide quite a nice interest rate for savings which is minimum 1.8% for 20k, quite high already compared to the other banks.

Offline Exorcist

• Civilian
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2018, 01:01:15 AM »
Well for the record Alliance bank is quite a famous bank but just not so in Malaysia currently, maybe just need more time for them to expand. They do provide quite a nice interest rate for savings which is minimum 1.8% for 20k, quite high already compared to the other banks.

Well I just dont think that setting a minimum value for people to be able to get interest from bank is a good idea. They should be rewarded by saving their money in the bank due to their trust in the bank to keep their money right? Some more 20k is not really a small value and only people who are wealthy or at least doing business have that kind of money.

Offline techies

• Civilian
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2018, 11:18:28 AM »
need to know your priority like you want have high interest in your saving accounts?
or just want save the money without any benefits but as long as it save?
because if u ask me, i will recommend you one hehehehe
dont really know much about banks and its benefits for saving accounts. but many my friends do business use public bank. they said public bank provide account for business. not sure how

Offline Little Potato

• Civilian
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2018, 06:16:27 PM »
Really?? but already have one of their branches at my workplace! Actually they got many branches maybe ppl didn't notice lah...
If really want to open acc just go for once and then use online banking should be ok  :thumbsup:

Offline may107

• Civilian
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2018, 09:35:53 PM »

ya i agree to it. My town is quite a big town but still, dont have Alliance bank... So it's not about why i dont have a Alliance account , it's about there is no bank here LOL.

Offline may107

• Civilian
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2018, 09:42:27 PM »

well i'm not so familiar with the bank. how is it suitable to the situations?? can you brief more about it??

Offline dannyisme

• Civilian
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2018, 09:53:02 PM »
HAHAHAHA is that the reason u choose Alliance bank???  Don't you choose bank because of the benefits or sthg that is relevance with ur money?  I think maybank also not bad, there got in everywhere :D :D :D

Offline kokhong

• Civilian
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2018, 10:15:34 PM »
How much of money you want to put into bank ??What kind of account you prefer(like fixed account or saving account)? and do you have any others requirements?

Offline kokhong

• Civilian
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2018, 10:27:54 PM »
HAHAHAHA is that the reason u choose Alliance bank???  Don't you choose bank because of the benefits or sthg that is relevance with ur money?  I think maybank also not bad, there got in everywhere :D :D :D

If you prefer a nearer and convenient location , I will suggest maybank too haha. For the benefits and interest part,it's based on the sum of money deposited, which is depends on you. You can deposit money according to your bussiness plan, no worries,it's flexible.

Offline techies

• Civilian
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2018, 09:53:43 AM »
ya i agree to it. My town is quite a big town but still, dont have Alliance bank... So it's not about why i dont have a Alliance account , it's about there is no bank here LOL.
****. I also never saw alliance bank branch before. Only heard from radio ads about it before.

Offline holip

• Civilian
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2018, 10:29:14 AM »
where you live at?? so far i saw there got three branches of Alliance bank at Pj area...
i only go to bank not more than 10 times a year, so i think there is not a problem that the bank is so far from us, the most important thing is the interest rate they give..

Offline holip

• Civilian
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2018, 10:37:39 AM »
maybe you never or seldom saw it then u say it's not famous...
ppl who got follow up bank interest rate usually know it..

Offline shirl

• Civilian
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2018, 10:40:41 AM »
https://voiz.asia/en/31233  this information is more detail, all about alliance bank Saveplus acc...

Offline Micmpl

• Civilian
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2018, 10:45:00 AM »
i compared with other banks ald, Alliance give the highest interest rate to us...
if we put 100k, we can get 3.5% of interest rate per year...
it's quite big loss if we put our money at other banks...

Offline Nate

• Civilian
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2018, 10:46:50 AM »
i compared with other banks ald, Alliance give the highest interest rate to us...
dont say 100k, i dun even hv 20k at my bank acc :phew:

Offline minmin93

• Civilian
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2018, 03:11:48 PM »
Really haha? all of my family members include me are user of alliance bank but we didin't realize such a big advantages as u said! Anyway, the services that provided by them are very good :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:  I think who want to create acc can consider this bank.

Offline ethanscott

• Civilian
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2018, 03:30:53 PM »
I guess standard chartered is really nice

Online ahbah

• Duke
  • You got like my 2 best friends ?
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2018, 03:36:17 PM »
Best FD Rates

1.RHB: 4.38% 15 months | 4.25% 10 months (min 10k) (until Jun 30, 2018)

2.Bangkok Bank 4.30% 12 months | 4.28% 9 months | 4.21% 6 months | 3.90% 3 months (min 5k; until May 1 2018)

3.Hong Leong Bank: 4.35% (effective 4.26%) 12 months | 4.20% (effective 4.08) 6 months (min 10k with 5% CASA 4 | 6 months; until Apr 30, 2018)

4.Public Bank: 4.20% 12 months | 4.00% 6 months (until Apr 30, 2018)

5.Hong Leong Bank: 4.10% 8 months (with Open a Pay&Save Account min deposit 1k and set 2 loan/credit card online standing instructions min 100 each)

6.Maybank: step-up women-only 4.05% effective 9 months (10k fresh funds) | 3.85% effective 9 months (10k non-fresh funds)

7.Bank Rakyat: 3.70% 12 months (min 500)

Offline juicemaker09

• Civilian
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2018, 03:45:46 PM »
Can you told me what benefits that provide by Alliance bank??? Because I'm user of another bank currently and part of the rules and conditions are not benefit me.  So I want to create another bank acc to continue my part time business...

as i know u will get the highest interest if u save ur money to their alliance saving plus account ..
and there's got no limit of money when u withdraw to any ATM and its foc.. u can create for personal also can because their target audience is from urban citizens, for those who are avoid idle money also benefits got no fees for their service..

Offline tcandy

• Civilian
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2018, 03:56:17 PM »
Best FD Rates

2.Bangkok Bank 4.30% 12 months | 4.28% 9 months | 4.21% 6 months | 3.90% 3 months (min 5k; until May 1 2018)

3.Hong Leong Bank: 4.35% (effective 4.26%) 12 months | 4.20% (effective 4.08) 6 months (min 10k with 5% CASA 4 | 6 months; until Apr 30, 2018)

5.Hong Leong Bank: 4.10% 8 months (with Open a Pay&Save Account min deposit 1k and set 2 loan/credit card online standing instructions min 100 each)

6.Maybank: step-up women-only 4.05% effective 9 months (10k fresh funds) | 3.85% effective 9 months (10k non-fresh funds)

hurmmmmm... never know about this kind of FD rates.. becoz im using one of these bank and it is a hoax or true?? all i knew alliance bank gives 3.5% to those who are saving to their bank.

Online ahbah

• Duke
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2018, 04:04:08 PM »
The above are not fake fd rates but nothing but the whole truth.  :D :D :D :D

Offline stellachew90

• Civilian
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2018, 04:32:10 PM »
Best FD Rates

wooohoooo so high?? even alliance bank also lose to their "highest" interest! hahahahaha iam using CIMB bank, so looks like their are not in the list, so i need to change to these bank.. btw, TQ

Offline JanetNeway

• Civilian
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2018, 10:08:57 PM »
wooohoooo so high?? even alliance bank also lose to their "highest" interest! hahahahaha iam using CIMB bank, so looks like their are not in the list, so i need to change to these bank.. btw, TQ

Erm as far as I know Alliance savings doesn't count as FD so you can't really compare that with all these FD rates, of course FD would be higher but the problem is you can't take out your money anytime you want.

Offline JanetNeway

• Civilian
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2018, 10:12:15 PM »
where you live at?? so far i saw there got three branches of Alliance bank at Pj area...
i only go to bank not more than 10 times a year, so i think there is not a problem that the bank is so far from us, the most important thing is the interest rate they give..

Well I dont really see how distance from the bank could be a problem, you just need to go there for the first time and register and thats it, no need to come back unless you got anything else to do at the bank. All the other transactions can just be done through online.

Offline CynthiaBae

• Civilian
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2018, 10:19:46 PM »
dont say 100k, i dun even hv 20k at my bank acc :phew:

Haha same here, so hard to save money nowadays especially with all the prices going up, the only thing that stays the same is my salary  :'( :'(

Online ahbah

• Duke
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2018, 10:25:03 PM »
I survive from hand to mouth on nasi lemak n kopi o onli.

Offline Little Potato

• Civilian
« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2018, 10:37:03 AM »
I survive from hand to mouth on nasi lemak n kopi o onli.
Haha!That's y savings is important for nowadays...but FD i think only can put a part of the amount in, :phew: cause it got lock-in period
Better found a Savings acc first so that can just put all the savings in...then no need all day nasi lemak+kopi o  :thumbsup:

Offline AhmanGuy

• Civilian
« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2018, 10:16:41 PM »
Public Bank WISE Savings Account ~~~

Its' minimum balance to maintain an account to stay active is only RM20
If no withdrawals are made during the month , you will gain another 5% monthly interest.

Offline AhmanGuy

• Civilian
« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2018, 10:22:58 PM »
Best FD Rates

Wow , where you get this ? haha , is it reliable??
FD rates for RHB is so high.. What i saw on RHB official web is the highest rate is hidden .. it only writes 'negotiable'.

Offline SuguMala

• Civilian
« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2018, 10:32:49 PM »
Well I dont really see how distance from the bank could be a problem, you just need to go there for the first time and register and thats it, no need to come back unless you got anything else to do at the bank. All the other transactions can just be done through online.

But for some business man, they'll go to bank few times a week .Maybbb for some huge withdrawal or what idk (i'm not business man  :S) so if the bank is quite far , it will be a problem for them.

Offline laylygirl

• Civilian
« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2018, 10:41:22 PM »
Best FD Rates

Nice share :thumbsup:! But is that accurate?because I'm user of hl bank and I don't even know they provide this advantages to us :sweat:

Offline SuguMala

• Civilian
« Reply #39 on: April 05, 2018, 10:49:31 PM »
I guess standard chartered is really nice

Standard chartered is a wise choice too. They provide many solution for business people. If you just started your business , Standard chartered bank account allows a minimum of RM500 (small amount) deposit only .

Offline Micmpl

• Civilian
« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2018, 11:26:55 AM »
actually alliance saveplus acc is more suitable for business person to open, coz it dun charge for IBFT, online transfer and so on...

Online ahbah

• Duke
« Reply #41 on: April 06, 2018, 11:37:28 AM »
Nice share :thumbsup:! But is that accurate?because I'm user of hl bank and I don't even know they provide this advantages to us :sweat:

Please keep quiet if U are a nut user of hl bank lah.  :D :D :D

Offline shirl

• Civilian
« Reply #42 on: April 06, 2018, 11:58:01 AM »
Erm as far as I know Alliance savings doesn't count as FD so you can't really compare that with all these FD rates, of course FD would be higher but the problem is you can't take out your money anytime you want.
if you want you still can put some saving at fd while the others saving at Alliance to get two side benefits coz one got lock-in peroid and one dun got lock-in peroid..

Offline Nate

• Civilian
« Reply #43 on: April 06, 2018, 12:26:17 PM »
Best FD Rates

why at my mind, Affin bank give the highest fd interest rate? am i outdated?

Offline stellachew90

• Civilian
« Reply #44 on: April 06, 2018, 09:10:59 PM »

so, u want to tell me that FD and interest is the different things? ? if i create an account to alliance bank, am i get both of it? or i just get an interest? ?

Offline weiyaow

• Civilian
« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2018, 09:43:06 PM »
Please keep quiet if U are a nut user of hl bank lah.  :D :D :D

woooooo y so harsh bro??? even im using HL bank also dunno if they give their customer advantages like dat! oohhh yaaa i forgot! HL is not good enough hahahahahahah why bother... hahahhaaha

Offline weiyaow

• Civilian
« Reply #46 on: April 06, 2018, 09:48:35 PM »
Haha same here, so hard to save money nowadays especially with all the prices going up, the only thing that stays the same is my salary  :'( :'(

hurmm yeah ure right sometimes i want to buy my clothes or my entire to work also not enough hhahahaaha

Offline john76

• Civilian
« Reply #47 on: April 06, 2018, 10:11:53 PM »
Alliance bank? what a unknown bank hahahahaaa :D :D :D But is that the benefits good for businessman? How abt normal ppl like me,I've not other purpose, I just want to save money :cash: :cash: :cash:.

Offline huala

• Civilian
« Reply #48 on: April 06, 2018, 10:21:36 PM »
Alliance bank? what a unknown bank hahahahaaa :D :D :D But is that the benefits good for businessman? How abt normal ppl like me,I've not other purpose, I just want to save money :cash: :cash: :cash:.

i already open 2 account at alliance business n personal.. and my sister also open coz she want to continue study next year and she needs saving.. u need to walk in to their branch, the staff will consult u which account suitable with u

Offline huala

• Civilian
« Reply #49 on: April 06, 2018, 10:24:24 PM »
I already survey 1 by 1 banks that u guys recommend to me and i already choose alliance bank guys.. hahahahha brain wash by u guys here  :D :D