Author Topic: Which is the best bank to saving?  (Read 1980 times)

Online ahbah

• Duke
  • You got like my 2 best friends ?
Re: Which is the best bank to saving?
« Reply #50 on: April 06, 2018, 11:01:44 PM »
woooooo y so harsh bro??? even im using HL bank also dunno if they give their customer advantages like dat! oohhh yaaa i forgot! HL is not good enough hahahahahahah why bother... hahahhaaha

Sori lah, I mean if we no know, we no need to say anything to expose our weakness lah n let others laugh at us.  :handshake: :handshake: :handshake:

Offline NinjaBoogie

• Civilian
« Reply #51 on: April 08, 2018, 10:47:00 PM »
I already survey 1 by 1 banks that u guys recommend to me and i already choose alliance bank guys.. hahahahha brain wash by u guys here  :D :D

I think most of the bank also same one lah, just different by the interest rate given only, just use which one that is more convenient for you.

Offline NinjaBoogie

• Civilian
« Reply #52 on: April 08, 2018, 10:49:06 PM »
Alliance bank? what a unknown bank hahahahaaa :D :D :D But is that the benefits good for businessman? How abt normal ppl like me,I've not other purpose, I just want to save money :cash: :cash: :cash:.

Well its not really a new bank, just that less commonly found in Malaysia when compared to Maybank or RHB, but still very reliable when it comes to their services.

Offline Jasmine99

• Civilian
« Reply #53 on: April 08, 2018, 10:57:23 PM »
I think most of the bank also same one lah, just different by the interest rate given only, just use which one that is more convenient for you.

Erm the small difference by % could be a lot if the money that you save in bank is like 100k or more, a 0.5% difference in interest rate is already few hundreds ringgit, after a few years its gonna be a few thousands loss if you put at a bank with low interest rate. Therefore, I would advise to save your money at Alliance bank instead, with the high interest rate they provide coupled with zero transaction and annual fees you gonna earn a lot in just a few years.

Offline Jasmine99

• Civilian
« Reply #54 on: April 08, 2018, 11:00:09 PM »
Alliance bank? what a unknown bank hahahahaaa :D :D :D But is that the benefits good for businessman? How abt normal ppl like me,I've not other purpose, I just want to save money :cash: :cash: :cash:.

Alliance bank can also be used by normal people, not necessarily for businessman only. You still will be able to enjoy all the benefits that they give, some more with the recent promotion that gives out a petrol gift card worth RM40 to all the new members you definitely would not want to miss out on such a good opportunity.

Online ahbah

• Duke
  • You got like my 2 best friends ?
« Reply #55 on: April 09, 2018, 09:01:09 AM »
Jasmine99 ... a true financial expert  :clap: :thumbsup: :cash: