Author Topic: Need help  (Read 202 times)

Offline Shiro

• Civilian
Need help
« on: May 13, 2018, 12:51:52 AM »
Lately ive stumbled upon a good investment platform and im confident enough and interested to invest. But sadly i do not have enough fund to do so.
So i have an offer at the moment as well as a shout for help. I would like to ask if anyone is willing to help by borrowing an amount of RM 45k.
I know it sounds risky for both parties and it is, if anyone who is interested to know more and meet up in real life if you are comfortable to do so, both of us can venture in as partners, i help you, you help me.
So, for you i will and definitely pay back the amount by 3 times in 3-5 months time. Thats 135k depending on how fast im able to achieve the payback amount.
Pm me if interested.

Offline PaulTaylor

• Civilian
Re: Need help
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2018, 05:27:46 PM »
Lately ive stumbled upon a good investment platform and im confident enough and interested to invest. But sadly i do not have enough fund to do so.
So i have an offer at the moment as well as a shout for help. I would like to ask if anyone is willing to help by borrowing an amount of RM 45k.
I know it sounds risky for both parties and it is, if anyone who is interested to know more and meet up in real life if you are comfortable to do so, both of us can venture in as partners, i help you, you help me.
So, for you i will and definitely pay back the amount by 3 times in 3-5 months time. Thats 135k depending on how fast im able to achieve the payback amount.
Pm me if interested.

I'm from US and looking to invest in Malaysia. Are you still interested? Asking because your post is quite old. If interested, we can discuss further. 

Online DR KIM

• Prince
Re: Need help
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2018, 10:04:57 PM »
my sparing partner in Investlah  pretty sure intrested

She is Beautiful OLY :heart: :heart: :giggle: