Author Topic: Bitcoin and Ethereum Trading  (Read 401 times)

Offline mazeer

• Civilian
Bitcoin and Ethereum Trading
« on: June 08, 2018, 10:32:39 PM »
Hello all!

I am inviting everyone whose already trading or those first time traders in bitcoin and ethereum to come and join us in Singbit trading platform.  ;D

It's a direct buy and sell with zero transaction fees.

I repeat ZERO transaction fees.

Just use this link: https://bit.ly/2IU6yvv and avail these amazing benefits.

-   Zero cost transaction fee
-   Earn up to $30,000 Bitcoin by referring friends
-   Earn $10 instantly by registering & performing a transaction using my link above.

And if you hurry, have a chance to win 1 Ethereum.

Thanks

Offline Zhorlok

• Civilian
Re: Bitcoin and Ethereum Trading
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2018, 05:08:18 AM »
I know that the price of Bitcoin has dropped big time in the past weeks but it is still the best thing to invest in. You will see in the upcoming time that Bitcoin's value will again rise. There is no need to sell your Bitcoin. You will regret it as the people in 2009.

Offline Zhorlok

• Civilian
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2019, 06:20:29 PM »
The future of Cryptocurrency is very bright. There are so many companies that are offering ICOs to the people. The value of Bitcoin has dropped in the latter part of the year but i am sure that the value wil rise and we will get to see some amazing performance by Bitcoin.

Offline Xieye

• Civilian
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2019, 08:38:35 AM »
I just need to ask one thing if you are not charging transaction fees in terms of pips, how do you finance your operations? Are you taking some other fees maybe? Do you charge funds transfer? I am just trying to understand your business model