Author Topic: How to maintain water in our body?  (Read 475 times)

Offline drvivy

• Civilian
How to maintain water in our body?
« on: June 19, 2018, 03:03:12 PM »
hey guys, just want to ask...
I am an athlete at my university, and I always feels tired also drinking water also not enough
to quench my thirst....
I drank a lot of water until it makes my stomach bloating! and I cant eat at all!
so unhealthy life right now and sometimes when I do a practices, I dont have enough energy...
can someone help me??!

Offline gaharga

• Civilian
Re: How to maintain water in our body?
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2018, 03:30:03 PM »
drinks mineral water lah much better than drinking water,
I'm also an athlete at my school back then and my mum always give me a mineral water,,

Offline fannimac

• Civilian
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2018, 03:46:16 PM »
I'm also an athlete at my school back then and my mum always give me a mineral water,,

yupp! me too drink mineral water in the bottles also can mankes ur thirsty gone.
and sometimes i drink an isotonic drinks like 100+ or milo to give me energy.

Offline juicemaker09

• Civilian
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2018, 04:05:59 PM »

sometimes at school or university got lack of mineral water especially who are lives at hostel....
if they stay with family maybe can ask the parents to try water purifier like coway
got mineral in their water and they filter in a great way

Offline juicemaker09

• Civilian
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2018, 04:08:25 PM »
I am an athlete at my university, and I always feels tired also drinking water also not enough
to quench my thirst....
I drank a lot of water until it makes my stomach bloating! and I cant eat at all!
so unhealthy life right now and sometimes when I do a practices, I dont have enough energy...
can someone help me??!

omg!! quite dangerous if u be like that.. like my friend's cousin, she become an anorexia because of lacks of eat and slowly she loss her lust to food and drinks! better stop it and stay health!

Offline drvivy

• Civilian
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2018, 04:22:39 PM »
yupp! me too drink mineral water in the bottles also can mankes ur thirsty gone.

I cant drink Milo coz milo makes me more thirsty than drinks isotonic or drinking water
sometimes i vomit coz too much water in my body haiyaaa

Offline CynthiaBae

• Civilian
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2018, 10:10:08 AM »
I cant drink Milo coz milo makes me more thirsty than drinks isotonic or drinking water
sometimes i vomit coz too much water in my body haiyaaa

Milo drink once a day can already, cannot drink too much also because of high sugar content. I would say the best way is still to drink water that go through water filter can already, but need to make sure your water filter is good one lah, if not later the water not clean your health got problem also.

Offline CynthiaBae

• Civilian
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2018, 10:23:11 AM »
sometimes at school or university got lack of mineral water especially who are lives at hostel....
if they stay with family maybe can ask the parents to try water purifier like coway

My house also using the same brand of purifier, particular the Neo type. It is very easy to use and the water filtered do not have any chlorine smell as sometimes my kids do not want to drink the water if they smell something weird, so with this purifier then dont have such problem already haha.

Offline CynthiaBae

• Civilian
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2018, 10:31:00 AM »

Yeah but continuous drinking of mineral water can be quite costly, should just resort to filtered water instead. The minerals are good for our body but a small quantity is already enough, clean water is the main thing that can maintain our health so better pay attention to that by using a good water filter or purifier.

Offline Jasmine99

• Civilian
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2018, 10:50:06 AM »

What do you mean by that? Are u saying they can add in mineral into the filtered water? Because mineral water is different from the pipe water that we drink water everyday, so I just wonder how does it function.

Offline Jasmine99

• Civilian
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2018, 10:53:40 AM »
My house also using the same brand of purifier, particular the Neo type. It is very easy to use and the water filtered do not have any chlorine smell as sometimes my kids do not want to drink the water if they smell something weird, so with this purifier then dont have such problem already haha.

But it is quite expensive right? I know health is very important but just dont have that much cash on hand  :sweat: can see only but cant buy, unless it can pay by installment then still can consider haha.

Offline BladeW

• Civilian
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2018, 04:32:24 PM »
What do you mean by that? Are u saying they can add in mineral into the filtered water? Because mineral water is different from the pipe water that we drink water everyday, so I just wonder how does it function.

nothing is impossible when it comes to water filter bcoz water filter can filter up our water sources to the next level which is, they got a filter that can process the water to taste like mineral water and they also can make it to alkaline...

Offline BladeW

• Civilian
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2018, 04:36:17 PM »

yeah me too.. my niece and nephew before dis kinda hate to drink plain water... they loves milo so much sometimes ribena too much of sweet! after my sister install coway (villaem), they loves to drink it and always bring to school.. so far, they have enough energy for a whole day

Offline Kristan

• Civilian
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2018, 05:17:30 PM »
Yeah but continuous drinking of mineral water can be quite costly, should just resort to filtered water instead. The minerals are good for our body but a small quantity is already enough, clean water is the main thing that can maintain our health so better pay attention to that by using a good water filter or purifier.
agreed! because the process of the mineral water from the factory, we can get from coway
hahahahaha buy ine by one mineral water will be so much costly and if the mineral water finish in the middle of the night, u have to boil a water and put much ice to make it cold hahahahaha  :D :D :D

Offline Kristan

• Civilian
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2018, 05:20:35 PM »
But it is quite expensive right? I know health is very important but just dont have that much cash on hand  :sweat: can see only but cant buy, unless it can pay by installment then still can consider haha.

sure it can pay installment per month! how the heck is richest to pay it cash hahahaha
unless u are dato seri vida pay cash and all over ur house got coway hahahhaaha!
just kidding! hehehehe 5 years of agreement and pay installment

Offline weiyaow

• Civilian
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2018, 05:43:00 PM »
yeah me too.. my niece and nephew before dis kinda hate to drink plain water... they loves milo so much sometimes ribena too much of sweet! after my sister install coway (villaem), they loves to drink it and always bring to school.. so far, they have enough energy for a whole day

ehhh, but not all kids will love water from coway right?? i wanted to try to my kids but i'm afraid the wont to
end up membazir my money to pay every month! i want to teach them to slowly stay away from sweet, carbonated drinks and start drink plain water.. they are also active at school

Offline qwertyuiop

• Civilian
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2018, 11:04:58 AM »
ehhh, but not all kids will love water from coway right?? i wanted to try to my kids but i'm afraid the wont to
end up membazir my money to pay every month! i want to teach them to slowly stay away from sweet, carbonated drinks and start drink plain water.. they are also active at school

not logic.y kids like coway?  water purifier only produce plain water.I don't get u,huh?

Offline qwertyuiop

• Civilian
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2018, 11:10:07 AM »

if go travel, most important thing must have many bottles of mineral water.

Offline Master Ams

• Civilian
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2018, 10:26:46 PM »
to quench my thirst....
can someone help me??!

If you want to boost up energy u may try "energy drink" but most of it typically contain large amounts of caffeine. If you want healthy, change ur current drinking water to clean water, I suggest u to add a water purifier at home because is good enough to kill the water borne bacteria, and make the water safe to drink.

Offline debby_99

• Civilian
  • Beautiful life
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2018, 11:48:00 PM »
agreed! because the process of the mineral water from the factory, we can get from coway
hahahahaha buy ine by one mineral water will be so much costly and if the mineral water finish in the middle of the night, u have to boil a water and put much ice to make it cold hahahahaha  :D :D :D

you explain the making of warm water is so difficult and wasting of time... So is show that the water purifier can make those things can be done easily and faster :clap:

Offline Eternal_Love

• Civilian
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2018, 11:58:25 PM »
not logic.y kids like coway?  water purifier only produce plain water.I don't get u,huh?

Maybe they want to say having converted from drinking boiled tap water to drinking Coway filtered water (or whatever brand you might use), it has slightly different taste.

Maybe because of the filtration system removed certain things from the water.

Offline Darkhorse

• Civilian
  • fly like a bird
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2018, 11:22:50 AM »
you explain the making of warm water is so difficult and wasting of time... So is show that the water purifier can make those things can be done easily and faster :clap:

If you compare the procedure of making hot water, is totally different. The time between waiting the kettle boiled water and just click the button for hot water come out, its help you save a lot of time.

Offline Darkhorse

• Civilian
  • fly like a bird
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2018, 11:28:10 AM »
Maybe they want to say having converted from drinking boiled tap water to drinking Coway filtered water (or whatever brand you might use), it has slightly different taste.

Maybe because of the filtration system removed certain things from the water.

Im not sure people do care about the slightly different taste of water, but for the people who concern about their health is very picky about this one. Those like the psychological thing, i you think what you drink is not good for you body, then the whole day will keep feel unhealthy.

Offline debby_99

• Civilian
  • Beautiful life
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2018, 11:43:28 AM »
Im not sure people do care about the slightly different taste of water, but for the people who concern about their health is very picky about this one. Those like the psychological thing, i you think what you drink is not good for you body, then the whole day will keep feel unhealthy.

ya, drink the healthy water is actually make you become healthier especially for the people who always need to OT, sleep very late, they need something to regain their health, i can suggest alkaline water.

Offline Abel

• Civilian
  • life is good
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2018, 11:47:22 AM »
ya, drink the healthy water is actually make you become healthier especially for the people who always need to OT, sleep very late, they need something to regain their health, i can suggest alkaline water.

Alkaline water is good to maintain our body PH level, but make sure you know your own body condition, not everyone is suitable for the alkaline water. Although it can remove the toxic in the body, please make sure your body condition is need the alkaline water to help you to recover the healthy.

Offline gaokopi

• Civilian
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2018, 11:59:21 AM »

means is kids doent like plain water not all but some of them .. they loves sweet drinks! and yes coway produce plain water... u need to read her/his comment deeply then u will understand hahahaahhaha!..

Offline gaokopi

• Civilian
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2018, 12:01:43 PM »
sure it can pay installment per month! how the heck is richest to pay it cash hahahaha
unless u are dato seri vida pay cash and all over ur house got coway hahahhaaha!
just kidding! hehehehe 5 years of agreement and pay installment
but pay cash got different warranty i think.. like paying cash, will get 1 years service & warranty but paying installments will get 5 years service and warranty.. i think all of their products is same...

Offline gaokopi

• Civilian
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2018, 12:05:54 PM »
Alkaline water is good to maintain our body PH level, but make sure you know your own body condition, not everyone is suitable for the alkaline water. Although it can remove the toxic in the body, please make sure your body condition is need the alkaline water to help you to recover the healthy.

yeah that's true... like me, i'm not suitable with alkaline water because after drank, i will dizzy and lost appetite but its different to my mum.. my mum can drink alkaline water to give her energy coz my mum have diabetics 

Offline drvivy

• Civilian
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2018, 12:31:27 PM »
if go travel, most important thing must have many bottles of mineral water.

yes that's true but if u travel to japan, i think no need to bring many mineral water coz u can find water cooler everywhere! hahahaha just bring the empty bottles.

Offline drvivy

• Civilian
« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2018, 12:32:38 PM »
Thanks a lot guys i will try my best to install coway for my house hahahaha .. i already survey and i will choose to use neo .. =)