Author Topic: New tips in 2018, after many years of no show.  (Read 260 times)

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
New tips in 2018, after many years of no show.
« on: June 21, 2018, 07:22:50 PM »
Although market looks bad but oppurtunity is still available.

Get youserlf some KNM, now is the time, super cheap at 17.5 sen. Why ?  Go and find out for yourself first... I dont want to talk much yet, otherwise you people will complain about me. I just give u a suggestion for now.

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
Re: New tips in 2018, after many years of no show.
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2018, 12:34:36 PM »
maybe newcomer have never heard of me. Well... I was here many years ago, I have a good run with the majority of my calls. Even that Singaporean Calvin in another forum stole my call for GSB. It was very unforuate I make a call on GSB way too early, end up waited for few years for it to rise from 7 sen to 24 sen, Although long wait, but that is about 300% profit for a few years keep, not fantastic but profit is still a good profit.

Anyway moving away now from GSB, I try not to pick something that has to wait for many years. this time I go for KNM. I am puzzled why the share price drop until below 20sen. Mad or not ? I try to find faults, but could not find anything. Maybe the RM1 billion debt is abit high ( it is not that something they cant handle, since they still have RM200 million cash on hand and many business still profitable ). Also, dont forget they have BORSIG.. just sell off that unit, easily get more than RM2billion, more than enough to pay off all the debts and still have plenty of cash balance. If BORSIG is too precious, can still sell off the Peterborough Energy Park (UK), once completed easily worth more than RM2 billion.

No doubt KNM do not have many new oil and gas projects, it seems like they are moving towards the new sunshine industries... ie renewable and green energy from waste and other green orgainic raw material. In Malaysia they are involved in several waste to energy project. With the experience gained and their global brand BORSIG, they can projects anywhere in the world.

Their ethanol plant in Thailand has already proven what they are doing is workable by using the cheap cassava plant ( ubi kayu ) to produce very high quality ethanol 99.9% purity. Cassava is very cheap vs Corn that most other countries use to produce ethanol, its something like USD 30 vs USD 150. Huge advantage to KNM factory by using this cheap raw material and yet produce higher quality product, probably because of their superior GERMAN technology.

So, do your own research, buy KNM before it starts to move up again.

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2018, 12:41:53 PM »
if you have noticed, KNM is starting to move now. I have not done any promotion on this counter, so you cant blame me for it going up.

I recomend this counter at dirt cheap price, plenty of time for you to buy but if you dont do it while it is still cheap, plese dont envy me for making big money again. You could have made the same amount of money as me, if you use facts to choose your shares instead of your ego and emotion.

This is not the first time, with of cos exception of one unexpected GSB that too just too long to move from 5 sen to above 20sen, I kept for almost 5 years ( I sold off because they change owner, otherwise I would have continue to keep ).. a very long time but stil pretty good profit for a more than 400% in 5 years. In simple example, RM5 million turn into RM20 million in 5 years, not very impressive but good enough for me.

BUT this time KNM, I dont think it will take that long because this is different. We have a very popular company, always in investors radar screen.

Online iiinvestsmart

• Marquess
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2018, 07:37:35 AM »
Please hibernate.
Itís better to buy a wonderful company at fair price than a fair company at wonderful price.

1.  Understand the business
2.  Business must have DCA
3.  Management with integrity
4.  Buy at a sensible price

Big Fat Pitch.  Focus Investing.  Long term portfolio for capital appreciation and income.

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
Disclaimer: Every "I EAT" thread created were totally owned by Oly Shyte based on personal observation. It does not represent any stock promotion, buy, hold or sell call and most importantly gathering followers. Please make your own decision wisely! - OLY Securities Research

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2018, 11:10:44 AM »
as always, easy and safe money dont want to make. KNM at current price is a jackpot waiting to be collected... as I said earier, you wont have to wait very long to reap its profit. If you all have listened earlier, easily can get aroound 18sen, hardly drop after that.. only occasionally drop to 17.5sen after that stabilised and now on its way up, now already 20.5 sen, 13% profit in less than 2 month and still plenty of room to go up.

Even if last time when GSB have not hit target, can easily sell off at smaller profit, no big deal. There is not a single day worry because can cash out anytime. These people make a big issue out of GSB just because it did not hit my target of 400% profit in a shorter period of time.

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2018, 11:13:10 AM »
you can all dislike me as much as you can but fact is still the same. I am making lots of money, my every call makes money. Fact is still the same, very seldom I lose money from my calls.