Author Topic: New tips in 2018, after many years of no show.  (Read 110 times)

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
New tips in 2018, after many years of no show.
« on: June 21, 2018, 07:22:50 PM »
Although market looks bad but oppurtunity is still available.

Get youserlf some KNM, now is the time, super cheap at 17.5 sen. Why ?  Go and find out for yourself first... I dont want to talk much yet, otherwise you people will complain about me. I just give u a suggestion for now.

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
Re: New tips in 2018, after many years of no show.
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2018, 12:34:36 PM »
maybe newcomer have never heard of me. Well... I was here many years ago, I have a good run with the majority of my calls. Even that Singaporean Calvin in another forum stole my call for GSB. It was very unforuate I make a call on GSB way too early, end up waited for few years for it to rise from 7 sen to 24 sen, Although long wait, but that is about 300% profit for a few years keep, not fantastic but profit is still a good profit.

Anyway moving away now from GSB, I try not to pick something that has to wait for many years. this time I go for KNM. I am puzzled why the share price drop until below 20sen. Mad or not ? I try to find faults, but could not find anything. Maybe the RM1 billion debt is abit high ( it is not that something they cant handle, since they still have RM200 million cash on hand and many business still profitable ). Also, dont forget they have BORSIG.. just sell off that unit, easily get more than RM2billion, more than enough to pay off all the debts and still have plenty of cash balance. If BORSIG is too precious, can still sell off the Peterborough Energy Park (UK), once completed easily worth more than RM2 billion.

No doubt KNM do not have many new oil and gas projects, it seems like they are moving towards the new sunshine industries... ie renewable and green energy from waste and other green orgainic raw material. In Malaysia they are involved in several waste to energy project. With the experience gained and their global brand BORSIG, they can projects anywhere in the world.

Their ethanol plant in Thailand has already proven what they are doing is workable by using the cheap cassava plant ( ubi kayu ) to produce very high quality ethanol 99.9% purity. Cassava is very cheap vs Corn that most other countries use to produce ethanol, its something like USD 30 vs USD 150. Huge advantage to KNM factory by using this cheap raw material and yet produce higher quality product, probably because of their superior GERMAN technology.

So, do your own research, buy KNM before it starts to move up again.