Author Topic: Beware- LOUSIEST FUND and SERVICE FROM PUBLIC MUTUAL  (Read 499 times)

Offline Investor8888ii

• Civilian
Beware- LOUSIEST FUND and SERVICE FROM PUBLIC MUTUAL
« on: October 20, 2018, 01:30:47 AM »
Beware peeps, the  lousiest fund that lost more thn 28% from Public Mutual , CHINA SELECT FUND . This fund drops more thn HSI. What make the whole thing worst is the lousiest service by the UT consultant and manager. ( Joyce Lee and Violet Lim )

The UT consultant canít even give me the advice on the fund or market, but always request me to top up more money. Just hard selling , to hits their sales target .. and the funniest part is the manager, I tot after I voice out my unhappiness on how the consultant force sell without any knowledge, this case was escalated to her manager to do a service recovery.. but to my surprise, that manager called with the intention to recruit me and my friends to PUBLIC MUTUAL. Iím seriously shocked with the way she run her business. She donít even care to find out from her subordinate, but just want to recruit more people to help her run business for her .

It seems like just my bad luck to deal with these type of people, not knowledgeable , not educated and not ethical at all . Losing few thousands on clientsí acc on a single fund seems like not an issue for them and they canít even give a proper advice. What their concerns is only to asks for more money ..

ÄÄ see the attachments thn u will vomit blood with their lousiest service < only want to recruit more people and always asking for top up > ÄÄ

Offline Alonzoly

• Civilian
Re: Beware- LOUSIEST FUND and SERVICE FROM PUBLIC MUTUAL
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2018, 05:32:50 PM »
Where do most of the content in this site come from? Is it possible to share the data?

Offline weiling1978

• Civilian
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2018, 01:28:27 PM »
Thatís how the unit trust seller gets their sales. Last few months I attended a roadshow, the way this 2 sales sells their unit trust was terrible. They only focused on the profits and never mentioned the lost and market conditions. Thatís why I donít trust UT sellers nowadays. I wonder the 2 sellers you talked about is these 2 persons, if yes, Iím not surprised
https://www.facebook.com/joyce.lee.3975
https://www.facebook.com/violet.lim.982

Do your own research and never depends on any sellers, theyíre there to earn incentives and not helping you instead theyíre helping themselves. Best of luck to you.

Offline Investor8888ii

• Civilian
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2018, 01:35:05 PM »
Not sure why some of you unable to see the attachment , Violet Lim contact is 0122868136 .
You can try her services .. oh yah she said she already in this UT line for 14 years , wish her best of luck in con more people out there .. lol ..

Welling1978 , youíre right I shouldnít trust these sellers . A great lesson learned .