Author Topic: What engine oil youve been using?  (Read 14415 times)

Offline goodyhair

• Civilian
What engine oil youve been using?
« on: November 27, 2018, 02:58:04 PM »
Do you know there are alot of recycle and fake engine oil being sold out there?

Offline Marllene

• Civilian
Re: What engine oil youve been using?
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2018, 10:17:52 PM »

the case is happen quiet some times, especially the online store... people all complain many fake product received when buy from online store, i think engine also do not have the exemption.

Offline debby_99

• Civilian
  • Beautiful life
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2018, 10:21:12 PM »

Ya, you should not buy the engine at supermarket and online. There are too many fake product that we cant detect with the eyes. And you should becareful when the price is very cheap.

Offline Stevenson

• Civilian
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2018, 11:36:06 AM »
Common case loh. Thats why its cheaper.

Offline Stevenson

• Civilian
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2018, 11:37:45 AM »
the case is happen quiet some times, especially the online store... people all complain many fake product received when buy from online store, i think engine also do not have the exemption.
I think mostly sold in lazada are fake. So many reported d.

Offline Masterpiece1

• Civilian
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2018, 11:41:14 AM »
yaya! beware of seller named owl station in lazada.

Offline Stevenson

• Civilian
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2018, 11:47:54 AM »
You go see owl station at lazada can see so many report lol. Weird thing is people still buying from them.. Most probably workshop which will resell it with market price.

Offline keennex

• Civilian
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2018, 05:19:47 PM »
You go see owl station at lazada can see so many report lol. Weird thing is people still buying from them.. Most probably workshop which will resell it with market price.
becoz  they cheap leh. most ppl dun even know how to determine fake.

Offline BladeW

• Civilian
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2018, 05:26:21 PM »
becoz  they cheap leh. most ppl dun even know how to determine fake.
Even if consumer knew how to determine fake oil there surely still people buy from them since some consumer dont really care using fake oil because they dont know the impact. To them its just oils..

Offline BladeW

• Civilian
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2018, 05:33:17 PM »
Most probably. Its hard to make these kind of seller to vanished no matter how many people report on them.

Offline ongchef

• Marquess
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2018, 05:46:59 PM »
 :D :D :D.....can easily sell fake openly yet the original company all employees ciak sai!! :P :P

Offline Peach_Dong

• Civilian
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2018, 09:25:46 PM »
Ya, you should not buy the engine at supermarket and online. There are too many fake product that we cant detect with the eyes. And you should becareful when the price is very cheap.

The worst thing happen is engine breakdown when fill in the fake engine oil, then need a lot of money repair it. Want to save money for now, then waste a lot in the future.  :sweat:

Offline Marllene

• Civilian
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2018, 09:28:24 PM »

Isn't it!!! lazada is good but not for engine oil. Pls make sure not more victims fall for the trap again, however the seller also very smart to attract people buy their fake product and still got people buy it. That the problem here...

Offline Darkhorse

• Civilian
  • fly like a bird
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2018, 09:30:15 PM »
Most probably. Its hard to make these kind of seller to vanished no matter how many people report on them.

They just create a new account after the previous one is band or deleted, nothing can stop them unless no one buy from them.

Offline Peach_Dong

• Civilian
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2018, 09:32:27 PM »
They just create a new account after the previous one is band or deleted, nothing can stop them unless no one buy from them.

Which brand do you think mostly will be fake one, if local brand i will be more confident ... the oversea brand will be a bit hard to trust.

Offline Stevenson

• Civilian
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2018, 03:22:10 PM »
Isn't it!!! lazada is good but not for engine oil. Pls make sure not more victims fall for the trap again, however the seller also very smart to attract people buy their fake product and still got people buy it. That the problem here...
You think i got power to make sure no more victims? Why dont we all together report those kind of seller.. :thumbsup:

Offline beeyii

• Civilian
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2018, 03:31:30 PM »
usually they will ban the ip address so the seller sure cant make a new account.

Offline beeyii

• Civilian
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2018, 03:33:25 PM »
Which brand do you think mostly will be fake one, if local brand i will be more confident ... the oversea brand will be a bit hard to trust.
all brand could be recycled. i think most imported brand are counterfeit since the seller can sell it higher.

Offline Peach_Dong

• Civilian
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2018, 09:22:44 AM »
all brand could be recycled. i think most imported brand are counterfeit since the seller can sell it higher.

The foreign supplier is hard to trace, so the seller can blame them and say that not their responsibility. For me i will more support local brand, now promotion many, can redeem the reward also.

Offline debby_99

• Civilian
  • Beautiful life
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2018, 09:25:36 AM »
The foreign supplier is hard to trace, so the seller can blame them and say that not their responsibility. For me i will more support local brand, now promotion many, can redeem the reward also.

Got what promotion o? i havent heard any good news that let me feel i should join their program and enjoy their benefit.

Offline debby_99

• Civilian
  • Beautiful life
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2018, 09:30:31 AM »
You think i got power to make sure no more victims? Why dont we all together report those kind of seller.. :thumbsup:

we cant stop how other people react, at least can increase their awareness to this kind of case. If 100 people notice... half of them may take notes, half of them may act dont know.

Offline Marllene

• Civilian
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2018, 11:11:38 AM »

Ya,sign up a new account is easy only, just for get the banned account and start over again. What i can do is remind my friend and family just not buy engine oil from online then enough.

Offline Darkhorse

• Civilian
  • fly like a bird
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2018, 08:47:38 AM »
we cant stop how other people react, at least can increase their awareness to this kind of case. If 100 people notice... half of them may take notes, half of them may act dont know.

:D where you get this kind of statistic? May b they just simply look at the story and forget about it next few hours.

Offline Peach_Dong

• Civilian
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2018, 08:52:19 AM »
Got what promotion o? i havent heard any good news that let me feel i should join their program and enjoy their benefit.

Shell got run a program. buy 3 free 1... If you purchase 3 bottle  then can get a free bottle of engine oil, that a good promotion, dont waste the chance.

Offline Darkhorse

• Civilian
  • fly like a bird
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2018, 08:55:38 AM »
Shell got run a program. buy 3 free 1... If you purchase 3 bottle  then can get a free bottle of engine oil, that a good promotion, dont waste the chance.

Really? whr can i join the program, where they store the record to prove how many we have buy the engine oil. If not i worry they wont let us redeem the free bottle.

Offline debby_99

• Civilian
  • Beautiful life
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2018, 08:58:31 AM »
Really? whr can i join the program, where they store the record to prove how many we have buy the engine oil. If not i worry they wont let us redeem the free bottle.

May b you get a member card after join the program, each purchase need let them swipe your card. Then, can show you have the right to get the free bottle when times is come... But all these are my imagination, HAHAHAH

Offline beeyii

• Civilian
« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2018, 09:16:46 AM »
yea. how ever some local made brand are also rebranded from recycle engine oil like motorev..

Offline gaharga

• Civilian
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2018, 09:19:56 AM »
You talked about those promotion as if other brand doesnt do promotion at all. Petronas having mesra bonanza now where people can collect mesra points when buying the engine oil at their stations and win prizes.

Offline Stevenson

• Civilian
« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2018, 09:21:05 AM »
Oh ^ that might be true.

Offline Marllene

• Civilian
« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2018, 09:24:27 AM »
You talked about those promotion as if other brand doesnt do promotion at all. Petronas having mesra bonanza now where people can collect mesra points when buying the engine oil at their stations and win prizes.
But i think that will end soon and its all just prizes that you couldnt sure you can win. Shell promotion one is confirm you can get free helix ultra,

Offline kok_hwa

• Civilian
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2018, 10:44:25 AM »
 :clap: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: