Author Topic: Need suggestion about nursing part time job?  (Read 106 times)

Offline beeyii

• Civilian
Need suggestion about nursing part time job?
« on: December 06, 2018, 04:08:36 PM »
i'm a fresh graduated nursing student and i was looking for weekend part time job to earn extra money. So anyone know where can i find the nursing part time job or any platform recommend?

Offline CynthiaBae

• Civilian
Re: Need suggestion about nursing part time job?
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2018, 11:22:02 AM »
Hmm I think I seldom hear about ppl doing nursing for a part time job right? Because I think you to be professionally recognised by the medical institute before being able to do, since ppl will be looking for quality service provided and just any normal person.

Offline NinjaBoogie

• Civilian
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2018, 11:24:13 AM »
Hmm I think I seldom hear about ppl doing nursing for a part time job right? Because I think you to be professionally recognised by the medical institute before being able to do, since ppl will be looking for quality service provided and just any normal person.

Well TS did mention she is a nursing graduate right? So I think that should count as professionally recognised as a nurse already, since for nurses they are also required to do internship during their studies so of course will already have some experiences dealing with patients.

Offline CynthiaBae

• Civilian
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2018, 11:26:36 AM »
Well TS did mention she is a nursing graduate right? So I think that should count as professionally recognised as a nurse already, since for nurses they are also required to do internship during their studies so of course will already have some experiences dealing with patients.

I said that because right now alot company want to have their employees to have X years of experience working in their respective field before hiring them, so thats why alot of fresh graduates right now are unemployed even though there are quite a high demand for those sort of job professions.

Offline NinjaBoogie

• Civilian
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2018, 11:28:32 AM »
I said that because right now alot company want to have their employees to have X years of experience working in their respective field before hiring them, so thats why alot of fresh graduates right now are unemployed even though there are quite a high demand for those sort of job professions.

That is true but I think for part time job you dont really need that sort of experience lah, it can be counted as a training also and can be attache to your CV so that you have a better chance at applying for full time job next time, part time nurses should be quite easy to find while for other professions like engineers ppl are only looking for full time employees...

Offline Jasmine99

• Civilian
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2018, 11:35:00 AM »
Want to tumpang post as I am also in the same boat as TS, currently just finished all my exams and can be considered as a graduated nursing students already, just waiting for my convo next year, want to do something also during this period as I still want enjoy my holiday abit so still not looking for full time job haha.

Offline Jasmine99

• Civilian
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2018, 11:37:48 AM »

If you are getting scholarships for your study usually getting a job isn't that of a issue because you will need to serve your bond for minimum 5 years after graduating, it is good also because it wasn't that appealing for me because I feel like having less freedom so I didn't opt to apply for it in the first place.

Offline PrinceDarkness

• Civilian
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2018, 11:41:49 AM »
i'm a fresh graduated nursing student and i was looking for weekend part time job to earn extra money. So anyone know where can i find the nursing part time job or any platform recommend?

I did hear before from my friends that a platform known as Caregiverasia is recruiting passionate caretakers into their organisation, I dont really know much details about it but from what I saw from their website it seems very trustable and not any sort of pyramid scheme or such.

Offline JanetNeway

• Civilian
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2018, 11:47:04 AM »
I did hear before from my friends that a platform known as Caregiverasia is recruiting passionate caretakers into their organisation, I dont really know much details about it but from what I saw from their website it seems very trustable and not any sort of pyramid scheme or such.

Just curious is it only nursing graduates can apply to work part time at this platform? Because I just finished my diploma study in interior design but deep down in my heart I did have a soft spot in taking care of small children so thinking of trying it out and probably changed my career route if it worked out well for me.

Offline JanetNeway

• Civilian
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2018, 11:50:33 AM »
That is true but I think for part time job you dont really need that sort of experience lah, it can be counted as a training also and can be attache to your CV so that you have a better chance at applying for full time job next time, part time nurses should be quite easy to find while for other professions like engineers ppl are only looking for full time employees...

Hmm I would not say part time nurses job are easy to come by because it is also a professional career where you dont just come and go anytime you want, and it can be quite troublesome if the person you hired aren't really equipped for the job in the first place so yeah.

Offline PrinceDarkness

• Civilian
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2018, 11:57:19 AM »
Just curious is it only nursing graduates can apply to work part time at this platform? Because I just finished my diploma study in interior design but deep down in my heart I did have a soft spot in taking care of small children so thinking of trying it out and probably changed my career route if it worked out well for me.

Well it doesn't really mean that if you are not a nursing student then you cant do the job but you do need to go through some background checking process with their staff as to ensure all their freelancers are really passionate with this career. Just give it a try if you are really interested as who knows you might be getting the job?  :D :D

Offline JanetNeway

• Civilian
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2018, 12:01:37 PM »
Well it doesn't really mean that if you are not a nursing student then you cant do the job but you do need to go through some background checking process with their staff as to ensure all their freelancers are really passionate with this career. Just give it a try if you are really interested as who knows you might be getting the job?  :D :D

I see I see, want to ask also is this platform imposing any sort of agency fees and how will I be getting my payments? Just want to know more info about it because I dont really know about Caregiverasia before this.

Offline Exorcist

• Civilian
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2018, 12:03:38 PM »
I see I see, want to ask also is this platform imposing any sort of agency fees and how will I be getting my payments? Just want to know more info about it because I dont really know about Caregiverasia before this.

Rest assured there will be no any agent fee charges where you will be keeping everything you earned and there will be no hidden fees being imposed. The payment methods depending on your own preference where it can be done through normal bank transfer or Paypal method.

Offline JanetNeway

• Civilian
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2018, 12:06:03 PM »
Rest assured there will be no any agent fee charges where you will be keeping everything you earned and there will be no hidden fees being imposed. The payment methods depending on your own preference where it can be done through normal bank transfer or Paypal method.

Wow thats very good to hear, I know I shouldn't do it merely for the money but money is also essential for me at the same time haha  :P May I know what kind of services that they provide at this platform? Is it only for taking care of children and the elderly?

Offline Exorcist

• Civilian
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2018, 12:09:10 PM »
Wow thats very good to hear, I know I shouldn't do it merely for the money but money is also essential for me at the same time haha  :P May I know what kind of services that they provide at this platform? Is it only for taking care of children and the elderly?

Not only that but they also provide confinement for pregnant or women who just done giving birth, they also provide specialized therapy such as physiotherapy and also taking care of those who recovering from accident injuries, as long as it involved taking care of the others it can be provided through Caregiverasia.

Offline JanetNeway

• Civilian
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2018, 12:10:37 PM »
Not only that but they also provide confinement for pregnant or women who just done giving birth, they also provide specialized therapy such as physiotherapy and also taking care of those who recovering from accident injuries, as long as it involved taking care of the others it can be provided through Caregiverasia.

Wow that surely is a lot to be absorbed, thank you very for the recommendation and I will definitely look into it when I have the time, hope that it could mean something good for me in the near future  :clap: