Author Topic: Olymp Trade Investment Opportunities  (Read 9953 times)

Online Zhorlok

• Civilian
Olymp Trade Investment Opportunities
« on: December 24, 2018, 03:06:04 AM »
Under the conditions of a possible crisis, it's rather unwise to invest at random - you can lose everything. In this regard, I would like to keep abreast of and at the same time make money on economic events, even on crisis! :) How do you think, can Olymp Trade be considered an acceptable broker for a novice trader?

Offline calpis_nila

• Civilian
Re: Olymp Trade Investment Opportunities
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2019, 02:34:59 AM »
Choosing Olymp Trade as your trading broker is a great decision for new traders who are new in trading. Olymp Trade offers a minimum deposit of usd10 or usd15 depending on  your deposit method. With that small amount, newbies can straight away trades with a minimum opening of usd1!

Olymp exchange offers many free indicators that the newbies can try off in a demo account. This feature is extremely valuable in trading because without depositing any money, the newbies can have a feel of what trading is really like by playing around with the indicators and tries out new strategies.

Additionally, Olymp Trade has a section in its app which is dedicated to educating its new traders about the indicators and what techniques that can be applied. I highly recommend anybody to go thru that section first before starting a new trade.

There is also a variety of payment method, which makes things easier for the newbies.

All in all, I can say that this is the platform that you should go to if you are really interested in trading. It's clean, easy to navigate and stable. What else a trader newbie can ask for!

Offline Xieye

• Civilian
Re: Olymp Trade Investment Opportunities
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2019, 10:57:48 PM »
I’m used to not trusting official information (otherwise I wouldn’t open a topic on an outside forum), so I want to ask you where to start on forex? Olymp trade offers options and forex platform.  I like options more because they allow you to make quick money. But I still don't do very well on the demo.