Author Topic: should i change my unifi?  (Read 460 times)

Offline debby_99

• Civilian
  • Beautiful life
should i change my unifi?
« on: February 27, 2019, 09:30:32 PM »
Recently i receive a call from a telco introduce me an internet package which also can provide 100 mbps with rm129. Ans i was facing line issue with unifi, but i worry after change to another internet package also cant fix the problem. :S

Offline elbanor

• Civilian
Re: should i change my unifi?
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2019, 09:32:36 PM »
Recently i receive a call from a telco introduce me an internet package which also can provide 100 mbps with rm129. Ans i was facing line issue with unifi, but i worry after change to another internet package also cant fix the problem. :S

wah, you are so lucky can use unifi, my area dont have coverage, until now im still using that tm, expensive and ****.

Offline Darkhorse

• Civilian
  • fly like a bird
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2019, 09:35:10 PM »

if you facing the connection.problem , why dont you just report to the ofdoce, they may help you fixed the problem. And i think unifi is better than telco internet package, dont want to change lah.

Offline debby_99

• Civilian
  • Beautiful life
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2019, 09:38:11 PM »
if you facing the connection.problem , why dont you just report to the ofdoce, they may help you fixed the problem. And i think unifi is better than telco internet package, dont want to change lah.

is it useful to make report to the unifi office, normally they took very long time the reponse to their client. This is what i heard from my brother complaint, now im lazy to wait for the low service quality.

Offline Darkhorse

• Civilian
  • fly like a bird
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2019, 09:41:47 PM »
is it useful to make report to the unifi office, normally they took very long time the reponse to their client. This is what i heard from my brother complaint, now im lazy to wait for the low service quality.

Really? but that how i fixed my problem, i call them and ask to fix my internet connection problem. Then i can use the unifi when they come and do some maintenance. so i will ecourage you to do report also

Offline Abel

• Civilian
  • life is good
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2019, 08:32:54 PM »
wah, you are so lucky can use unifi, my area dont have coverage, until now im still using that tm, expensive and ****.

i just checked with unifi staff, saying that my area alrdy got the coverage, planning to change my tm to unifi, you should go check your area got coverage or not. May be one day it will reach you there.

Offline debby_99

• Civilian
  • Beautiful life
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2019, 08:49:39 PM »
Really? but that how i fixed my problem, i call them and ask to fix my internet connection problem. Then i can use the unifi when they come and do some maintenance. so i will ecourage you to do report also

i think i should try it to report to them , then my unifi only got chance become better. if not i will very intolerance about the slow connection, hopefully this time i can get some help from them and overcome my problem

Offline elbanor

• Civilian
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2019, 10:09:16 PM »
i just checked with unifi staff, saying that my area alrdy got the coverage, planning to change my tm to unifi, you should go check your area got coverage or not. May be one day it will reach you there.

whao, u so lucky bro... last time check with them dy, then the feedback i get is havent cover my resident area, still have to wait :'( :'(

Offline Abel

• Civilian
  • life is good
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2019, 10:11:24 PM »
whao, u so lucky bro... last time check with them dy, then the feedback i get is havent cover my resident area, still have to wait :'( :'(

no worry lah, sure one dayy you will enjoy the unifi. They still expandinh the coverage ma. Just curious the installation fee still charge or not if i upgrade to unifi, rm 200 if can waive then i wish to waive it.

Offline Darkhorse

• Civilian
  • fly like a bird
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2019, 10:13:17 PM »
no worry lah, sure one dayy you will enjoy the unifi. They still expandinh the coverage ma. Just curious the installation fee still charge or not if i upgrade to unifi, rm 200 if can waive then i wish to waive it.

normally they will free install for you, checked the official website to see your house fulfill their condition or not, if yes then no problem. Just upgrade and enjoy it. :thumbsup:

Offline Abel

• Civilian
  • life is good
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2019, 11:55:04 AM »
normally they will free install for you, checked the official website to see your house fulfill their condition or not, if yes then no problem. Just upgrade and enjoy it. :thumbsup:

if free i will straight away ask to install the unifi, if need to charge then i might negotiate with them loh. everything need fight for own benefit.

Offline debby_99

• Civilian
  • Beautiful life
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2019, 12:39:58 PM »
if free i will straight away ask to install the unifi, if need to charge then i might negotiate with them loh. everything need fight for own benefit.

aiya, if you tm user then no need care about the extra charge, after the installation then you can get 100mbps good connection. online without lag, just pay little for installation is very worth alrdy.

Offline Darkhorse

• Civilian
  • fly like a bird
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2019, 12:45:48 PM »
aiya, if you tm user then no need care about the extra charge, after the installation then you can get 100mbps good connection. online without lag, just pay little for installation is very worth alrdy.

haha, loke you say if, charge for the additional meter then ok lah, not effect much. if they need collect rm200 for the installation then many people will have second thought or need more time to consider.

Offline Abel

• Civilian
  • life is good
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2019, 12:54:11 PM »
haha, loke you say if, charge for the additional meter then ok lah, not effect much. if they need collect rm200 for the installation then many people will have second thought or need more time to consider.

yalo, unifi 100 mbps is good, but need charge too much to install need wait 1st, cannot just simply say yes and take the price. Need more effort to let the cost go down, then i willing to take the package.

Offline debby_99

• Civilian
  • Beautiful life
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2019, 07:38:59 PM »

Normally charge rm200 is for new customer, if TM user need upgrade mostly can get free install. Many people just waiting the coverage, if can upgrade most people will take the package.

Offline Darkhorse

• Civilian
  • fly like a bird
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2019, 11:57:31 AM »
Normally charge rm200 is for new customer, if TM user need upgrade mostly can get free install. Many people just waiting the coverage, if can upgrade most people will take the package.

yaya, the 100mbps unifi is very hot now, many of my relatives was saying this package is very good, but some of them still complain the line sometimes unstable.

Offline Abel

• Civilian
  • life is good
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2019, 12:04:28 PM »
yaya, the 100mbps unifi is very hot now, many of my relatives was saying this package is very good, but some of them still complain the line sometimes unstable.

Dont you ask them to call and report as you can share your experience to them like you did it before, or the problem still not fix after calling them.

Offline Darkhorse

• Civilian
  • fly like a bird
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2019, 12:12:50 PM »
Dont you ask them to call and report as you can share your experience to them like you did it before, or the problem still not fix after calling them.

I did it before, i ask them to call and report, but they say their problem is fixed and come back again. But i found that the staff will become more difficult to come second time. :sweat:

Offline debby_99

• Civilian
  • Beautiful life
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2019, 12:16:40 PM »
I did it before, i ask them to call and report, but they say their problem is fixed and come back again. But i found that the staff will become more difficult to come second time. :sweat:

Then call them until they come. if the problem still occur again, may b is something not right, you should ask them to check more detail. If problem not fix, we are the one who suffer from slow connection,

Offline Darkhorse

• Civilian
  • fly like a bird
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2019, 12:21:59 PM »
Then call them until they come. if the problem still occur again, may b is something not right, you should ask them to check more detail. If problem not fix, we are the one who suffer from slow connection,

Yea, if problem not fixed, there is no point to pay for it. The package is good but the service a bit slow~

Offline debby_99

• Civilian
  • Beautiful life
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2019, 12:24:20 PM »
Yea, if problem not fixed, there is no point to pay for it. The package is good but the service a bit slow~

Aiya, no need so sad, the most important is get things done with effectively, now you just help you relative solve the problem only. They also need put more effort solve their problem, not from you... haha

Offline Gholbigelv

• Civilian
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2019, 10:33:07 PM »
You are lucky to be able to use Unifi, other people don't have the priviledge.If you have connection issues, all you need to do is to report to the office and you'll be sorted out. I won't advise you to change because Unifi is better than other internet packages like telco in termsof cost and effectiveness