Author Topic: Consortium Zenith responses to posts by Malaysia Today on the undersea tunnel  (Read 80 times)

Offline Abu Brew

• Knight
PRESS STATEMENT
By Consortium Zenith Construction Sdn Bhd

4 March 2019
Response to posts by Malaysia Today blog on the undersea tunnel and roads project
It has been brought to my attention that Malaysia Today, a political blog outfit run by Raja Petra Kamarudin had posted a series of nefarious posts in regards to the Penang undersea tunnel and roads project.

These blog posts are pure fiction and clearly concocted to deceive and defame me, my company and the Penang state government. Even Prime Minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad had said it is a lie.

Lest we forget, I have been once remanded for 11 days by the Malaysian Anti Corruption Commission (MACC) for what was billed as an extensive investigation into the project.

Besides me, my entire company was called for questioning, spending a total of 40 days in and out of the MACC office, cooperating with every single aspect that was being investigated. This includes close scrutiny of our accounts.

The MACC had even hired external consultants to see if we were fair in our pricing. And clearly, given the magnitude of our project, our prices were fair, justified and above board.

May I remind all sceptics out there that this case was investigated and completed way before the change of government had taken place. There was plenty of time to level charges against me or anyone else alleged to receive bribes.

Today, my primary goal today is to put all of my resources into this project as soon as possible so we can kick off with what will be ultimately useful for the people of Penang in the long run.

It has been very challenging for me over the years to counter every single allegation, but yet the truth has always prevailed. I pray that God gives me the strength to persevere and complete the task as I am tasked to do.

Dato' Zarul Ahmad Bin Mohd Zulkifli
Senior Executive Director
Consortium Zenith Construction Sdn Bhd

Online Sailor

• Earl
Like that ka?
So is it TRIVE?
What counter meah??
Sail away from the safe harbour,Catch the trade winds in your sails,Dream,Explore,Discover  ŽOne does not discover new lands without consenting to loose sight of the shore for very long timeŠ