Author Topic: How can I start making money on investments?  (Read 110 times)

Online Oghmarana

• Civilian
How can I start making money on investments?
« on: June 30, 2019, 01:31:03 AM »
Currently, I've got some free money, so it dawned on me that it might be a good idea to start earning on investments. The point is, I'd like to have more income opportunities, other than just work for a company. But I don't really know where to start. I heard about the existence of investment funds, including the ones abroad, yet they require a large amount of capital at once, while offering quite average payout rates. The only advantage is their stability, but I've got other goals for now.
I need an option that would allow me to start making money right away (I've got about $1000 at the moment). I don't necessarily mean big money, what's important is that the capital would keep increasing on a steady basis. Of course, I realize that my amount obviously calls for some risk, so I'm ready to take a bit if needed ;)

Offline Bealmeena

• Civilian
Re: How can I start making money on investments?
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2019, 06:26:43 PM »
In your case, the best solution is Forex and options markets. Of course, both of them are quite risky, but you know, you simply don't have a chance otherwise :)
Most important, don't rush into trading with your real money right away - better practise first with a demo-account, and explore the basics of Forex trading. Alternatively, you could take some training. I'd recommend you to try out broker that provide free training and an opportunity of both Forex and options trade.
You might also check out the brokers websites with free training. It's always much better to take a complex course rather than read fragmented articles, struggling to put together the whole picture.

Offline Fenrimi631

• Civilian
Re: How can I start making money on investments?
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2019, 08:10:22 PM »
It's good for you to have free money... and it's even better that you think of investing, rather than spending it anyhow. I also agree with the advice on forex or Binary Options trading, but you must know that it's very risky. You can either get more from your initial investment, or lose everything and even have an account that reads a negative figure. If you don't see it as your thing, then try business