Author Topic: Digital Option vs Forex  (Read 2672 times)

Offline Jani273

• Civilian
Digital Option vs Forex
« on: August 09, 2019, 10:51:37 PM »
Feel like writing this because many people do not understand the difference between these two. I'm also new to this field but I have some knowledge so I thought of sharing it with you guys..

Although Digital options are becoming more and more popular in the market, many are still unaware of the difference between trading digital options and forex.

Digital Options is a type of option that uses a strike price system. The point here is that we determine whether the asset price will rise above or below the strike price at the time of closing.

When trading digital options, there will be lines called Strikes. The traditional way is simple, first we select the strike line, then we determine whether the price will be above or below the strike line at closing time.

If you think the price will be above the strike line then select Call and if you think the asset price will be below the strike line then select Put.

Forex is a type of trading that is widely traded. In forex, trading systems are different from Options. The most noticeable difference is in closing time and profit.

In Forex trading, we do not know how much profit we will get, as profit is influenced by price movement, the further the purchase price is with the current price, the greater the profit we can get.

Digital options are a type of trading that offers the greatest potential for profit. If you are a beginner I recommend starting with Digital Options.

Next you can also try the Forex and decide for yourself which is best for you.

Hope the information helps.

Offline Paula Ishmael

• Civilian
Re: Digital Option vs Forex
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2019, 06:56:58 PM »
In short, it can be said that the way to trade digital options is to guess the direction of the market high or low. This means it will make trading on this investment easier and more practical when compared to forex trading which is required to analyze on the meta trader 4 platform to get profit.

In this investment, traders must use a careful analysis system to be able to make predictions. If your prediction is correct then you can get a profit of around 50% or even 70% of the initial funds invested. ( I have actually seen up to 80-90% of profit on this one trading platform - can't recall the name now. will update it later)

Besides that , in digital option , before entry, the trader already knows with certainty the risk of loss that will be borne if the predictions made wrong, as well as knowing the profit opportunities to be obtained. Thus risk management will be easier to do.

Online Andromandis

• Civilian
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2019, 12:23:40 AM »
LEt me clarify about which type of options you are talking about ? Are that so called binary options, yes they seems very good in their nature for someone new, but what to do with the fact that they are banned in a lot of countries and will do much more in future.

Offline Neo Chan

• Civilian
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2019, 02:03:34 AM »
Maybe you got confuse between Binary Option and Digital Option. There are actually some differences.

A typical binary possibility permits you to trade, in relevance to the present value. for example, if EUR/USD is trading at 1.1500, you'll be able to solely purchase a decision (or put), with a strike worth of 1.1500. Thus means your option will be in the money, if the exchange rate is above (or below) 1.1500, at the time of expiration..

With digital option you'll be able to obtain calls and puts at price levels completely different than the one presently being traded at. These are known as the strike price. This provides larger flexibility to the traders.

Attached is a side by side comparison of the two types of products:

As you'll be able to clearly see, with the digital option, we are looking at a strike price, which is fairly away from the current price.The binary option, on the other hand solely permits trading at the current price .

Online Oghmarana

• Civilian
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2019, 01:32:38 AM »
Those things you really do promote here are really at the risk of happening anywhere near close or something like that. People should only leave Forex for use and that's really it no matter how you put it. Stop all other temporary scams.

Offline Jani273

• Civilian
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2019, 12:32:52 AM »
I agree with your statement to stay away from binary options. Even google has banned anything related to binary option. But what I mean here is the digital option.

The main difference between Digital Options and Binary Options is that there is a Strike. Strike can be understood as a market entry point. For example, in binary options, strike is always the price or position of the chart, while in Digital option you can choose the most profitable strike rate.

With the help of digital options it is possible to open positions first. This allows you to enter the market with a clearly successful position, but with a lower percentage of profit due to lower risk than conventional options.

There are several reliable players in the market and due to the very low startup deposits , digital options trading paltform is a small choice of capital users to excel in trading.

Offline Jani273

• Civilian
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2019, 12:39:24 AM »
Correction on my last sentences

* There are several reliable players in the market and due to the very low startup deposits , digital options trading paltform has become the choice of small capital traders that would like to starts their trading journey. 

Offline Paula Ishmael

• Civilian
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2019, 11:51:54 PM »
Correction on my last sentences

* There are several reliable players in the market and due to the very low startup deposits , digital options trading paltform has become the choice of small capital traders that would like to starts their trading journey.

If you don't mind , can you share the trading platform that you use? Or any platform that you recommend. I am currently using IQ Option but I think the payment is quite slow. I am looking for other reliable broker that I can try. Any suggestions?

Offline Jani273

• Civilian
« Reply #8 on: Yesterday at 03:44:55 PM »
I used to trade using IQ Option also but now I have moved to Olymp Trade. So far nothing to complain. Perhaps only one thing, which is  it has less number of indicators compared to IQ Option. But to me that is not a big issues since whose using all the indicators anyway? As long as it has all the major indicators like RSI , MACD , Bollinger , Stochastic that is enuff for me.

But one thing that I love the most about this broker is that it has a big and strong Malaysian traders community. And you would be surprised to see , there are actually quite a number of successful traders around.The best part is that they shared all their trading strategies ,techniques and secrets FOR FREE !!  They have like a facebook "study group" that anybody can share or ask any questions about trading in Olymp trade. And you won't see anybody advertising their business/services in there..coz if you do , you will get kick out from the group  :D :D :D