Author Topic: How to Stop Being Broke  (Read 2074 times)

Offline my5cent

• Civilian
How to Stop Being Broke
« on: November 07, 2019, 03:58:37 PM »
this is how we can stop being broke by the end of the month
1. new account without ebanking activated
2. easiest but hardest, tracking expenses
3. after tracking. categorising them, cut down the extra expenses
4. Profit!! see saving growING in your account

whats your way?
shamelessly self-promoting my own youtube video
please subscribe, like and help constructive comment is always welcome!

How to Not Be Broke Ever Again
https://youtu.be/z6nD9w_cN28

Offline my5cent

• Civilian
Re: How to Stop Being Broke
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2019, 07:20:38 AM »
new video

Are you in doubt on should you invest or pay off debt. This video will help you determine which route should you take.

I am the type of person that hate owning people, so i will definitely pay it off but in the same time, i truly believe the compounding and snowball effect . so in this video I'm going to explain how, in my opinion to clear debt fast and how to doing both at the same time.

Should You Invest or Pay off Debt
https://youtu.be/YLYcSXMXnNo

Offline my5cent

• Civilian
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2019, 09:19:19 PM »
How to Manage your Money
https://youtu.be/70Q0eWQ7wvM

Money managing is combination of knowledge and discipline . The 3 type of savings will you to focus, create and understand where your saving should go.

Its pretty much like the 50/30/20 rules but in a form of saving and guarantee your future.

Last type will certainly bring smile to your face. Some might argue put it first in the list but i believe those who does not work are not entitled for any reward. Plus the satisfaction are MUCH more satisfying after hard work.

Offline my5cent

• Civilian
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2019, 08:48:50 PM »
Not ideal financially but consistently dividend payout, should you buy
https://youtu.be/1_TVYF9UPIE

Offline Andromandis

• Civilian
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2019, 05:08:29 AM »
It seems to me that in order to stop losing money you need to remember about the money management and the risks that may wait you in the market. Everything else is not so important, especially if you treat the market as a business and improve your knowledge. I would also avoid any risky strategies. But many people, as far as I know, are able to achieve a large income in this way. I think it's better to take on a few assets and trade on them. And tomorrow I can change my mind and try something really new, and if I succeed, then I will be able to share my new experience.

Offline Bealmeena

• Civilian
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2019, 01:06:36 AM »
In order not to lose money in the market, you need to initially build a system of actions that you need. It is not possible to say that you can completely protect yourself from losses, but you can do a lot to minimize them. First, you need to choose a strategy that you understand well, even if it is not suitable for all assets. After that, you need to work it out in practice to understand its peculiarities and use them in your favor. The second step is not to forget about the money management and not to use too much of your capital. The third nuance is the analysis of the situation, I am convinced that sometimes it is better to wait than to get into a situation from which there is no way out.

Offline Fenrimi631

• Civilian
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2019, 09:39:04 PM »
To manage your own money, you need to have a clear plan and follow it. If your goal is to save money, you need to spend and save wisely, making calculations at the beginning of the month. I'm not very good at managing my own finances, but I know people who have been able to improve their lives just by starting to plan ahead.

Offline Oghmarana

• Civilian
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2020, 08:45:48 PM »
I don't know if I would go to any additional services, but it's a serious task to take care of my safety and that's why I'm constantly studying topical articles on this subject. For example, I don't save passwords in my browser, clean my history, etc. And everyone should think about it, especially in our time when each of us leaves a strong information trace.