Author Topic: Technical Breakout: DATASONIC GROUP BERHAD (5216)  (Read 74 times)

Offline Trendtrader7

  • Civilian
  • *
  • Posts: 5
Technical Breakout: DATASONIC GROUP BERHAD (5216)
« on: December 06, 2019, 02:18:15 PM »
DSONIC has been consolidating in the classic flag formation for the past one month. It broke out of the flag with a bullish kicking pattern (A 2-day candlestick pattern)with a 12.87mil volume.The stock is trading above 50 SMA with ADX >25. Based on technical analysis, the stock has a PT of RM1.22 now.

The stock market only trends 20% of the time and 80 % of the time is  trading sideways. Trading is all about probability. Never bet more than 10% of your capital in a stock and never lose more than 10% in one bet. In conclusion, you're only risking 1% of your capital for each bet.

Visit - https://bit.ly/2YjoQif for the chart.

Offline master wahsing

  • Viscount
  • ******
  • Posts: 8,089
Re: Technical Breakout: DATASONIC GROUP BERHAD (5216)
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2019, 03:10:06 PM »
DSONIC has been consolidating in the classic flag formation for the past one month. It broke out of the flag with a bullish kicking pattern (A 2-day candlestick pattern)with a 12.87mil volume.The stock is trading above 50 SMA with ADX >25. Based on technical analysis, the stock has a PT of RM1.22 now.

The stock market only trends 20% of the time and 80 % of the time is  trading sideways. Trading is all about probability. Never bet more than 10% of your capital in a stock and never lose more than 10% in one bet. In conclusion, you're only risking 1% of your capital for each bet.

Visit - https://bit.ly/2YjoQif for the chart.

buy