Author Topic: DOW EXOLODE BY ALMOST 250 - MONDAY SURE FORCE BUYING $$$$ ?  (Read 1526 times)

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
DOW EXOLODE BY ALMOST 250 - MONDAY SURE FORCE BUYING $$$$ ?
« on: August 18, 2007, 08:30:03 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D  those  missed  the  boat  to  buy  on FRIDAY  , now  regretted  ?.  those  includes :- ....jonjee , spawn (  bann to punt any call wa ) , graham  ?.....ah bah ?..lamb@goat  . klpang ...  BUT .......MAX  made  the  right  decision to deploy troops on friday , very  smart max !.....N ...KIM  lucky too manage to  pluck  a few only ( not  much )  mother GENTING  @  RM 6.50 ...sure  genting-cd  too  n some  other  cheap  blue cheap  call warrant......but  frens   U still have chance to MOB  the market on monday $$$   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

note  :  force  buying  is  the  opposite of  FORCE  SELLING

Offline jonjee0203

• Baron
Re: DOW EXOLODE BY ALMOST 250 - MONDAY SURE FORCE BUYING $$$$ ?
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2007, 11:50:55 AM »
Dr. Kim,

I bought and sold plenty of KFC, Genting and Resorts on Friday itself.. Ho ho ho !!!  ;D ;D ;D ;

Laughing SO LOUD.............all the way th the banks. :D :D :D :D

The laugh must be on you now..............Ka ka ka ka ka......... >:D >:D >:D >:D
« Last Edit: August 18, 2007, 01:48:30 PM by jonjee0203 »

Offline jonjee0203

• Baron
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2007, 11:55:37 AM »
Monday will be like hungry sharks feeding.  They will even eat up Dr. Kim from head to feet including his little.............>:D >:D >:D >:D

Do not buy the wrong stocks. Wrong stocks moved down in a bearish market but do not move back as much when market recover. >:D

So waste money and opportunity. :angel:
« Last Edit: August 18, 2007, 01:49:04 PM by jonjee0203 »

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2007, 12:09:39 PM »
it's  an  opportunity seldomly  happened  like this  , high  time  to collect  cheap  in absolute value  less 10 sen  stock / wa  / call wa 

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.....history  to  repeat  for  angpows  making $$$$$$$$  , JONJEE  ,  ah  bah...............spawn (  ban 1  yr  on call wa punting ) !

Offline jonjee0203

• Baron
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2007, 12:49:28 PM »
Dr. Kim,

Besides CA what are you recommending in the morning session run up? >:D >:D >:D

My best bet is KHSB (84.5 sen) or JAKS (74 sen).

Along with KPS it will go up with a bang like the mechanical rabbit chased by the  greyhounds in HK;D ;D ;D ;D

Sure it will melanjak and melunjur a bit and then drop by a couple of sen to stabilise........ :D :D.

My crystal gazing:

KHSB will lompat to about RM1 sen before settling down at 95 sen. ;) ;) ;)

JAKS will rocket to 90 sen and settle down at 85 sen. ;) ;) ;)

Only my reading and prediciton. Don't hold me to it...ah.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

For those intending to buy them, try not to buy in the first 20 minutes.  ;D ;D ;D

Please also do not chase to buy if it jumps up too wide in price.......... :police: :police: :police:
« Last Edit: August 18, 2007, 01:11:56 PM by jonjee0203 »

Online ahbah

• Duke
  • You got like my 2 best friends ?
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2007, 01:54:44 PM »
DR KIM

It is now confirmed that DR KIM is the undisputed KING punter of warrants of all times. You have sapu-ed container loads of Genting CD at 1 sen, Maybank CC & CD at 0.5 sen and Affin WB at 0.5. sen. Come Monday, you shall get tons and tons of ANGPOWS $$$$$$ !!!!

Greatest Congratulations !!!!

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2007, 02:00:50 PM »
those  shouting  with a  frustrated  tone , actually already  panic  sold  their  shares at  the  low price , n  now  that shares up..... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

jonjee -  seems  u still have  phobia / anxiety .....have  faith  on our  market  maaa.........the  BANGSAT  days  are  gone....see , MAX  oledi  sending his  troops  in the market  last friday - what  a right  calculation by max .

jonjee  , any active  counters  will do / give  angpows  $$$$$....esp  the  cheap  in absolute  value  (  < 10 sen ) ....traders  will  chase  the  blue chip  call warrant becoz  BLUE  CHIP  surely steaming  monday  ...........it's  no  point  for  the retailers to  MOB expensive  mother  bluechip  , the  best  alternative is  to  SAPUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU  the  BLUE  CHIP  CALL  WARRANT.......GENTING   steaming back to  RM 7.00  .....MONDAY  at  least  RM 7.50  or  even RM 8.00  ++.......we  never  know  !!....THEN  COMEs   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  GENTING - CD  ........$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$  

Online ahbah

• Duke
  • You got like my 2 best friends ?
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2007, 02:02:41 PM »
"genting-cd  too  n some  other  cheap  blue cheap  call warrant.. "  ... 'sapu' recommendation by DR KIM. Sure make $$$$ on Monday morning at 9.00 am SHARP.

All will mobbed the cheap call warrants at 9.00 am sharp, Monday !!! Remisiers's computers will hanged up and jammed because of the panic and mad buying of the cheap call warrants !!!

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2007, 02:09:05 PM »
ah bah  chiak  poooi  oledi  ?...

btw  first thank  to ah bah .....aiyooooooooo  , ah bah .... i am nobody , just  ordinary  citizen KIM  only  with  simple DR  after spending years  cracking head almost getting permernant head  damage .....no dato' , tuan sri ....tung ..tang .

hope  your chmobile to steam too....have  your  read the voon articles on the  starbiz  today asking  traders  to  mob  chalco-c1 , ...me  too giving tips  to sapuuuuuuuuu  chalco-c1  days  ago....please  checks my posting  before

CALL  WARRANT  worth  to sapuuuuuuuuuu  :  genting-cd  / bursa-cd  / chalco-c1 ......+  ah bah  pet  's   CHMOBIL -C1  (  ?? ) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline jonjee0203

• Baron
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2007, 02:15:07 PM »
Dr. Kim,

Monday will be a royal gala day for you because Genting and Resorts World are taking off into space to give you plenty of ANGPOWS!!!!!

Star Cruises Ltd., Asia Pacific's biggest cruise operator, said its unit NCL Corp. agreed to sell a 50 percent stake to U.S. private equity firm Apollo Management L.P. for $1 billion to cut debt and financial liabilities.

Star Cruises and Apollo will each hold a 50 percent stake in NCL, which offers trips in regions including North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, the Hong Kong-based company said in a statement to the city's stock exchange late yesterday.

New York-based Apollo, which manages $33 billion globally, will pay cash for its stake pending approval by Star's Cruises's shareholders and consent of creditors of Star Cruises and NCL, it said. Walla,Dr. Kim!!!!! ;D

Star Cruises, which reversed consecutive losses to post a second-quarter profit of $23.4 million this week, is trying to refocus on the Asia-Pacific market and cut its financial burden to fund NCL's business, the statement said. NCL accounts for the majority of Star Cruises's assets.

``The board considers that the growing travel and tourism markets in the Greater China markets provide attractive and compelling business opportunities on which the company will focus its attention and resources,'' Star Cruises said in the statement.

The transaction will also enable NCL to fund future expansion and build new ships. Star Cruises has applied for its shares, halted since Aug. 13, to resume trade Aug. 20.

Board Control

The agreement will give Apollo control of NCL's board and the right to vote Star Cruises's shares in NCL on its behalf on condition the private equity firm maintains a stake in NCL above 60 percent that of Star Cruises's, the statement said.

Star Cruises will retain the right to approve certain NCL transactions, including large asset acquisitions or sales, substantial new share sales by NCL, and a new chief executive officer.

Star Cruises has 21 ships with about 32,300 lower berths under the brand names Star Cruises, Norwegian Cruises Lines, NCL America, Orient Lines and Cruise Ferries. It operates routes to Asia-Pacific, Americas, Hawaii, the Caribbean, Alaska, Europe, the Mediterranean, Bermuda and Antarctica, according to its Web site. It has commissioned another three ships to be delivered in 2010, which will expand the number of lower berths by about a third, the statement said.

NCL operates 13 ships with a combined 25,000 berths under the Norwegian Cruise Line, NCL America and Orient Lines brands. It reported net loss of $130.9 million last year based on U.S. accounting standards, the statement said.

Possible Closure

NCL's shareholders will have 16 months to consider whether to close down its unprofitable NCL America Holdings unit. NCL America has already reduced its ships to two from three in an attempt to raise fares and taken measures to reduce staff turnover and costs.

Star Cruises may record a loss of $9.8 million from the possible closure or a gain of $25.2 million if the NCL America business continues, the statement said.

Star Cruises's shares have advanced 53 percent this year, outpacing the 2 percent gain of Hong Kong's Hang Seng Index.

So have fun with your Genting CD as Genting will easily lompat RM1 on Monday.

« Last Edit: August 18, 2007, 02:18:16 PM by jonjee0203 »

Offline jonjee0203

• Baron
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2007, 02:39:37 PM »
Dr. Kim,

Is you PhD thesis on how to screw up clowns playing CWs on the Bursa? ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2007, 02:49:38 PM »
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW  .....!!!  very hard  working  &  smart analysis by  jonjee....

AN HONORARY  DOCTORATE'S  should  be  awarded  to  jonjee -  then it will be  another  forummer  DR  JONJEE    

jonjee  , my fren ....when i  did analysis on the genting-cd  trekking  on thurday , i found  that  a  hungry   traders  kiasuly  SAPUUUUUUUUUU  almost 50,000  lots  =  50,000   x 100  units = 5  millions unit. at  1.5  SEN .....this guy must  be  an  insider trader , and  on friday he/she  put  a  MEGA  NETTING (  like  fisherman )   at  1  sen for  panic  seller  to  throwwwwww genting-cd . Me  to  have  detected it  n  followed  him  sapuuuuuuuuuuuuu  the  genting -cd  ........ i don't know  about  this  things/ news   what so ever !

so  as  a lesson , we need  to detect some UNUSUAL  BUY  with  huge  volume most  likely  by  'INSIDER  TRADER'.........on MONDAY ...when   mother  genting explode  by  RM 1.00  ,  PRETTY SURE  GENTING-CD  JUMP  to AT  LEAST  3  SEN  , EVEN  to  4 SEN ....they are able  to CORNER  this  CD  since it's  dirt  cheap  in absolute  value.

JONJEE  , this  news  will make  SPAWN  EVER  MADDER   , since  a  1  year  PANTANG / BAN on HIM  to  PUNT  call wa  ! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2007, 06:58:01 PM »
very  regretted , jonjee !!....on resort and  genting explosive news......if  i knew  the news b4  market closing -  surely  will sapuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu  resort-cb  &  FURTHER HENTAM  KAO -KAO GENTING-CD  , GENTING -CC......expecting > 100  %  gain  , what  a LOTTERY $$$$$....spawn , sure  jealous !  , graham too .....DR  JONJEE - calm / very sporting 

#***  jonjee got  the  honorory  PhD this  afternoon .

Offline jonjee0203

• Baron
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2007, 09:01:32 PM »
Thank you Dr. Kim for the honorary doctorate. ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)