Author Topic: Come chat with me on Sugarbook  (Read 177 times)

Offline Aminsg

• Civilian
Come chat with me on Sugarbook
« on: February 07, 2020, 12:24:23 PM »
I am a 56 old man who runs his own automotive business. I have met many girls that only take my money but not giving me the pleasure. If you think you’re the one who can drive me crazy, hit me up on Sugarbook to chat.

Offline Curious George

• Civilian
Re: Come chat with me on Sugarbook
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2020, 05:09:50 PM »
I am a 56 old man who runs his own automotive business. I have met many girls that only take my money but not giving me the pleasure. If you think you’re the one who can drive me crazy, hit me up on Sugarbook to chat.
Hey bro, why are u looking for sugarbabies? What can you offer to those sugarbabies? financial support, companionship or connections?

Offline Triple

• Civilian
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2020, 05:15:26 PM »
Hey bro, why are u looking for sugarbabies? What can you offer to those sugarbabies? financial support, companionship or connections?
erm...I think the old man is looking for temporary, fuss-free companionship with compatible, good looking women...Maybe he want to find woman to have dinner and drinks together...

Offline Triple

• Civilian
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2020, 05:28:41 PM »
erm...I think the old man is looking for temporary, fuss-free companionship with compatible, good looking women...Maybe he want to find woman to have dinner and drinks together...
If like that, I think sugar dating works perfectly for him because he might like younger women fun, and dating with no strings attached.

Offline Bellace Lim

• Civilian
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2020, 05:35:57 PM »
the sugarbook app sounds interesting... Can a sugarbaby look for financial support and an added source of income through this app?

Offline icuucm

• Civilian
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2020, 09:15:32 PM »
the sugarbook app sounds interesting... Can a sugarbaby look for financial support and an added source of income through this app?

hey can u stop become dreamer, because not one is so rich in the apps u looking for, pls, if you have your own leg and hand find a job please

Offline icuucm

• Civilian
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2020, 09:21:15 PM »

Hahahah funny, i hope your dream may come true

Offline rallyhey

• Civilian
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2020, 10:45:47 PM »
If like that, I think sugar dating works perfectly for him because he might like younger women fun, and dating with no strings attached.

just one day with the girl then all trouble and messy thing disappear in your mind

Offline rallyhey

• Civilian
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2020, 10:51:49 PM »

Sugarbook, a true love may choose from here, my friend, Ken, he find his true love, which is kelly..

Offline carriefire

• Civilian
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2020, 10:43:42 AM »

Of course can! i have this one sugarbaby and i am paying for her tuition fees. What do you think of her look??? https://sugarbook.com/member/profile/273717

Offline carriefire

• Civilian
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2020, 10:48:16 AM »

i am with a girl which is 8 years younger than me. I know that is she is with me because of my wealth and i am with her because of her youth and beauty. Both of us has the same interest towards each other...

Offline carriefire

• Civilian
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2020, 10:51:19 AM »

There are a lot that sugarbaby and sugardaddy can do to pleasure each other. U can watch this video on what is their daily routine during their sugar relationship https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xx7-n6hiTQ