Author Topic: Need companion...  (Read 191 times)

Offline carriefire

• Civilian
Need companion...
« on: February 12, 2020, 09:32:24 PM »
I am a 48 years old guy who always wants to feel empowered in my relationships, but it doesn’t work with just any girls. I really dislike
the idea of a stable couple until ‘the end of my days’, because things get boring soon and one of both will lose interest. Where can i find young girls and how to manage them???

Offline letsbefair

• Knight
Re: Need companion...
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2020, 12:14:27 PM »
Go visit ************. :D :D
Agree to disagree that way no need to quarrel and bad mouth one another.

Offline Aminsg

• Civilian
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2020, 03:22:41 PM »
I am a 48 years old guy who always wants to feel empowered in my relationships, but it doesn’t work with just any girls. I really dislike
the idea of a stable couple until ‘the end of my days’, because things get boring soon and one of both will lose interest. Where can i find young girls and how to manage them???

Just go find girls on dating app lah haiyooo u give your love and take a good care of the young girl of course they will love u even more hehehe and one more thing go give her some treat maybe shopping spree and pay for her bills hihihi

Offline Triple

• Civilian
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2020, 08:56:12 PM »
Just go find girls on dating app lah haiyooo u give your love and take a good care of the young girl of course they will love u even more hehehe and one more thing go give her some treat maybe shopping spree and pay for her bills hihihi
Yes, u can find the single young girl through dating app like tinder, tantan, WeChat and so on. There are many young girls look for partners on there.

Offline Curious George

• Civilian
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2020, 09:00:42 PM »
Yes, u can find the single young girl through dating app like tinder, tantan, WeChat and so on. There are many young girls look for partners on there.
I have used tinder app before this. I found the app is boring, because the app matched me and my partner based on our geographical areas, I can't choose the girl I'm interested in freely.

Online jollybee

• Viscount
  • Credit Pacific Global offshore fund intermediary
    • Credit Pacific Global
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2020, 04:00:04 AM »
Teach Dr. Kim which stock to invest.  He will teach which you where to find his college students.
- CP fund price - OCT 2014
CP Master fund    134.46
CP Income fund    fixed 8% 1yr or 30% 3 yrs
CP Global Alpha fund 110.99
CP Multi Strategy fund  88.98

Online DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2020, 08:08:34 AM »
Teach Dr. Kim which stock to invest.  He will teach which you where to find his college students.

LUSTER   :thumbsup: :cash: :cash: ;)

Online Elaine Yew

• Civilian
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2020, 07:02:52 PM »
I have used tinder app before this. I found the app is boring, because the app matched me and my partner based on our geographical areas, I can't choose the girl I'm interested in freely.
I think you can try to use the dating app called sugarbook app...it is a online dating app that promotes sugar relationship between sugar mommies, sugar daddies as well as sugar babies...

Offline Agnes Yap

• Civilian
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2020, 07:04:58 PM »
I think you can try to use the dating app called sugarbook app...it is a online dating app that promotes sugar relationship between sugar mommies, sugar daddies as well as sugar babies...
wonder what is this sugar relationship? is there gives and returns appear between this sugar relationship on sugarbook online dating site?

Online Elaine Yew

• Civilian
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2020, 07:07:39 PM »
wonder what is this sugar relationship? is there gives and returns appear between this sugar relationship on sugarbook online dating site?
this sugar relationship describes the relationship btw sugar daddies/sugar mommies with their sugar babies... this relationship is in honest and transparent ways...the main gives and return are based on financials...

Offline Agnes Yap

• Civilian
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2020, 07:09:08 PM »
this sugar relationship describes the relationship btw sugar daddies/sugar mommies with their sugar babies... this relationship is in honest and transparent ways...the main gives and return are based on financials...
oic...wonder what kinds of financial support will be provided by sugar daddies/sugar mommies to their sugar babies? monthly allowance? house rental?

Offline Andromandis

• Civilian
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2020, 03:06:35 AM »
At your age, I'm afraid you've wasted some good time during your premier years. However, not all hope is gone. You can still find young girls, especially through dating apps. In most cases though, chances are that you'll get a lady who wants you with other strings attached. Anyway, who knows? You might just be lucky to find that "happily ever after"

Online Elaine Yew

• Civilian
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2020, 08:42:29 PM »
oic...wonder what kinds of financial support will be provided by sugar daddies/sugar mommies to their sugar babies? monthly allowance? house rental?
sugar daddies or sugar mommies provide their sugar babies a variety of things such as monthly allowance, vacation trips, dinners, paying their bills or even paying their college tuition fees...

Offline Bellace Lim

• Civilian
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2020, 08:50:03 PM »
This sugarbook online dating site sounds great! It it unlike other dating apps or sites which make me feel upset because always cheated by the users...

Offline Bellace Lim

• Civilian
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2020, 08:52:47 PM »
sugar daddies or sugar mommies provide their sugar babies a variety of things such as monthly allowance, vacation trips, dinners, paying their bills or even paying their college tuition fees...
Can I request my sugar daddies to give me some present or gifts in the form of luxury items like branded hadbags, branded perfume or branded jewelry?

Online Kristan

• Civilian
« Reply #15 on: Yesterday at 11:55:49 AM »

U married or not?

Online Kristan

• Civilian
« Reply #16 on: Yesterday at 11:56:17 AM »

U try already ah?

Online Kristan

• Civilian
« Reply #17 on: Yesterday at 11:57:18 AM »
Can I request my sugar daddies to give me some present or gifts in the form of luxury items like branded hadbags, branded perfume or branded jewelry?

Of course can lah aiyo that is the purpose of having sugar daddy hahahaha

Online Kristan

• Civilian
« Reply #18 on: Yesterday at 11:58:36 AM »
This sugarbook online dating site sounds great! It it unlike other dating apps or sites which make me feel upset because always cheated by the users...

All social media also is not trusted. Need to video call them first then only we know whether they are the real one hihi

Online Elaine Yew

• Civilian
« Reply #19 on: Yesterday at 04:49:29 PM »
yes, u can request all of these from your sugardaddy...I think your sugardaddy will try his best to fulfill your wants  :)

Online Elaine Yew

• Civilian
« Reply #20 on: Yesterday at 04:51:59 PM »
U try already ah?
yes, I've tried it...I met my ideal sugardaddy on this sugarbook app...He is a gentle and caring man...He provides me the financial support in variety of things...I like him so much!!!

Online Elaine Yew

• Civilian
« Reply #21 on: Yesterday at 04:54:09 PM »
All social media also is not trusted. Need to video call them first then only we know whether they are the real one hihi
then u should use sugarbook app to meet new friends as well as ideal partners...coz it is a trusted online dating site...the identities of all users are verified...

Offline stitch

• Civilian
« Reply #22 on: Today at 11:05:10 AM »
yes, I've tried it...I met my ideal sugardaddy on this sugarbook app...He is a gentle and caring man...He provides me the financial support in variety of things...I like him so much!!!
wonder what kinds of things are provided by sugar daddy as financial support to you? money, gift, car or house?

Offline stitch

• Civilian
« Reply #23 on: Today at 11:09:10 AM »
then u should use sugarbook app to meet new friends as well as ideal partners...coz it is a trusted online dating site...the identities of all users are verified...
How does this sugarbook app verify the identity of users? face recognition access or upload proof of identity like identification card?

Online Elaine Yew

• Civilian
« Reply #24 on: Today at 11:15:09 AM »
wonder what kinds of things are provided by sugar daddy as financial support to you? money, gift, car or house?
my sugar daddy paid for everything for our dating days...he also provide me monthly allowance, bring me go to vacation trips at foreign countries, have dinners and drinks or even paying utilities bills and house rents...he also gave me luxury gifts during special occasions...

Online Elaine Yew

• Civilian
« Reply #25 on: Today at 11:18:24 AM »
How does this sugarbook app verify the identity of users? face recognition access or upload proof of identity like identification card?
sugarbook is unlike tantan app that use facial recognition...on this sugarbook app, users are required to submit their passport, identification card, utility bills as well as credit card details for identity verification purpose...

Online lailaibetme

• Civilian
« Reply #26 on: Today at 10:40:55 PM »
sugarbook is unlike tantan app that use facial recognition...on this sugarbook app, users are required to submit their passport, identification card, utility bills as well as credit card details for identity verification purpose...

Really or not?? but tantan need verification too...

Online lailaibetme

• Civilian
« Reply #27 on: Today at 10:44:21 PM »

Huh?? can be face recognition ?? if those phone with rear camera got problem how to ratify ??

Online lailaibetme

• Civilian
« Reply #28 on: Today at 10:49:43 PM »

This is terrible... even find the sugarmommy or sugardaddy then buy a house a car??

Offline comeherela

• Civilian
« Reply #29 on: Today at 10:58:32 PM »
This is terrible... even find the sugarmommy or sugardaddy then buy a house a car??

Who know this might be true love for them

Offline comeherela

• Civilian
« Reply #30 on: Today at 10:59:29 PM »
Really or not?? but tantan need verification too...

I think Sugarbook are more secured, currently no one is complain the apps

Offline comeherela

• Civilian
« Reply #31 on: Today at 11:01:51 PM »
my sugar daddy paid for everything for our dating days...he also provide me monthly allowance, bring me go to vacation trips at foreign countries, have dinners and drinks or even paying utilities bills and house rents...he also gave me luxury gifts during special occasions...

This is very good for u, i hope u may have a bright future with your sugar daddy

Online lailaibetme

• Civilian
« Reply #32 on: Today at 11:03:45 PM »
Who know this might be true love for them

Wow, u really expect this apps and those sugardaddy or mommy could provide u a lot of material for u??

Online lailaibetme

• Civilian
« Reply #33 on: Today at 11:11:40 PM »

Really can find a good man?? then u have better marriage?? love always contain hidden and nontransparent message, be careful 

Online lailaibetme

• Civilian
« Reply #34 on: Today at 11:12:59 PM »

Do u think this real ??