Author Topic: Super dry scalp/hair!! Help  (Read 286 times)

Online tcandy

• Civilian
Super dry scalp/hair!! Help
« on: January 11, 2021, 04:27:00 PM »
Idk if its bcs of the weather, but my skin is super dry these days. The most dry part in my whole body that bothers me most is my scalp and hair... soooo itchy, flaky and frizzy looking!!  :( :'( I really can't stand it. Is there any recommended hair products or tool worth investing in to solve this problem in the long run

Offline weiyaow

• Civilian
Re: Super dry scalp/hair!! Help
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2021, 06:45:44 PM »
hot weather can really  make your hair feel dry and oily especially when your job required you to work under the sun or travelling.

Offline beeyii

• Civilian
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2021, 06:47:34 PM »
maybe you can try use natural hair moisturizer such as ****** coconut oil and sesame oil. you must make sure your hair dry after wash only then apply

Offline koalamud

• Civilian
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2021, 08:01:06 PM »
it's very normal on hot weather so u might need to try change your hair care routine

Offline slodensing

• Civilian
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2021, 08:07:23 PM »
have you change any of your products recently? because this happened to me too before and it gets better by day

Offline beeyii

• Civilian
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2021, 06:23:35 PM »
it's very normal on hot weather so u might need to try change your hair care routine
yey..maybe need to wash the hair more frequently such as one time per day.
If your hair is oily type, you must wash hair daily to prevent oil stuck in your hair pore

Offline weiyaow

• Civilian
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2021, 06:29:01 PM »
you need to do wash your hair frequently, to remove all the dirt. Then, dry it with hair dryer then apply some moisturizer on your hair. Try for few weeks see if it works

Offline slodensing

• Civilian
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2021, 07:47:07 PM »
can also try do hair mask at home. u can use aloe vera. maybe do 1-2 times a week to have sliky and shinier hair. plus it can help treat ur scalp too

Offline koalamud

• Civilian
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2021, 07:49:34 PM »
yey..maybe need to wash the hair more frequently such as one time per day.
If your hair is oily type, you must wash hair daily to prevent oil stuck in your hair pore

yes. and also find a suitable combs for hair so it would not hurt the scalp.
because sometimes we comb our hair with unsuitable equipment.

Offline weiyaow

• Civilian
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2021, 06:24:35 PM »
can also try do hair mask at home. u can use aloe vera. maybe do 1-2 times a week to have sliky and shinier hair. plus it can help treat ur scalp too

others than using product such as hair mask and moisturizer, i think the appliances that we use on our hair does play an important role too

Offline weiyaow

• Civilian
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2021, 06:26:12 PM »
For instance, if we use hair dryer that is easily to be heated up, it will unconsciously hurt our scalp too, make it dried up and cracked

Offline beeyii

• Civilian
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2021, 06:29:37 PM »
yes. and also find a suitable combs for hair so it would not hurt the scalp.
because sometimes we comb our hair with unsuitable equipment.

yes, when i curl my hair using the hv70 because it is convenience to use, i will use big curl comb so that it fixed to my hair pattern

Offline koalamud

• Civilian
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2021, 09:08:23 PM »
yes, when i curl my hair using the hv70 because it is convenience to use, i will use big curl comb so that it fixed to my hair pattern

oh is that product easy to use? i am quite scared when using hair curler because it tends to get so hot sometimes.
i burnt myself before  :sweat:

Offline slodensing

• Civilian
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2021, 09:10:47 PM »
For instance, if we use hair dryer that is easily to be heated up, it will unconsciously hurt our scalp too, make it dried up and cracked

before this i often use hair dryer with the highest heat and i thought i dont have problem with it. but my hair lose a lot because it's too dry. and now i'm still looking for good brand

Online tcandy

• Civilian
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2021, 11:12:33 AM »
I see, can I use the nature republic aloe vera one from the jar? I'm currently using the mise en scene hair serum, and the amino mason night cream for my hair daily...but its still dry and tangled, so idk why it's still the way it is

Online tcandy

• Civilian
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2021, 11:17:24 AM »
Oh really? i'm using the Philips hp8100 hair dryer atm, tbh it smells like something is burning if I continue to use it for awhile so I don't use it as often..and i'll use it at the lowest heat so it does take some time to dry it out loll

Offline beeyii

• Civilian
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2021, 07:47:06 PM »
oh is that product easy to use? i am quite scared when using hair curler because it tends to get so hot sometimes.
i burnt myself before  :sweat:

is quite easy to use and a set have many styling tool, soooo just buy 1 set is enough for any hair pattern that you want like curl or wave or straight

Offline beeyii

• Civilian
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2021, 07:49:01 PM »
This is really an awful experience to have this....is better to try something to cure this and see if the suggestion above suits you

Offline weiyaow

• Civilian
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2021, 07:54:53 PM »
Oh really? i'm using the Philips hp8100 hair dryer atm, tbh it smells like something is burning if I continue to use it for awhile so I don't use it as often..and i'll use it at the lowest heat so it does take some time to dry it out loll

huh..philip is also like that..maybe you used is the very old version of technology. Now the technology moved to nanotechnology

Offline slodensing

• Civilian
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2021, 10:06:07 PM »
I see, can I use the nature republic aloe vera one from the jar? I'm currently using the mise en scene hair serum, and the amino mason night cream for my hair daily...but its still dry and tangled, so idk why it's still the way it is

yep that can do too. but better to use aloe vera fresh from the plant  :P
maybe some ingredients in the product you use have strong perfume or its just doesn't suit with your hair.
maybe you can try any products that use organics like argan oil or coconut oil

Offline koalamud

• Civilian
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2021, 10:08:31 PM »
is quite easy to use and a set have many styling tool, soooo just buy 1 set is enough for any hair pattern that you want like curl or wave or straight

umm that sounds quite interesting  :clap: what do they have for 1 set? is it available everywhere

Offline weiyaow

• Civilian
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2021, 09:44:45 AM »

yey and if not mistaken if the promotion still available because i just bought it on last month, you will get a free mug where pink and green color available

Offline weiyaow

• Civilian
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2021, 09:46:38 AM »

i think maybe the hair dryer does not have an intelligent temperature control which might cause overheat....
and overheat is not good for our hair too

Offline beeyii

• Civilian
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2021, 09:48:17 AM »
umm that sounds quite interesting  :clap: what do they have for 1 set? is it available everywhere

just 1 set can have many hair patterns already...is so convenience...
available anywhere gua, both online and offline

Offline slodensing

• Civilian
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2021, 08:22:22 PM »
yey and if not mistaken if the promotion still available because i just bought it on last month, you will get a free mug where pink and green color available

wow they even have free gifts? hmm i need to get them on sale hehe so i can get more discounts

Offline koalamud

• Civilian
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2021, 08:25:39 PM »
just 1 set can have many hair patterns already...is so convenience...
available anywhere gua, both online and offline

i might need to get them asap since i really like styling my hairs. need to learn too hehe
who knows i can open my own saloon  :P :D