Author Topic: Surveying and looking for opinions  (Read 101 times)

Offline fannimac

• Civilian
Surveying and looking for opinions
« on: January 12, 2021, 05:36:37 PM »
Hi guys, i'm not super great with cars but am looking around the market for something.

Initially, i wanted to go with honda but from what i hear from my friends they have alot of complaints who are honda users themselves. go through bump got sound all, service center not very helpful, some ABS problem stuff.

Is there anyone else here experiencing similar or different problems?

Offline juicemaker09

• Civilian
Re: Surveying and looking for opinions
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2021, 05:54:13 PM »
May I know which Honda model are you referring to? 

Offline kabilanboy

• Civilian
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2021, 06:08:45 PM »
The most common honda problems are:
 1) Steering wheel vibrating when braking
 2) Oil-thirsty V6 engines
 3) Diminishing dashboard lights
 4) Sluggish transmission and eventual failure
 5) Power door lock and remote door lock problems
 6) Shuddering when turning

Offline aimanteno

• Civilian
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2021, 12:11:33 AM »

What model is it? Jazz? Civic? Accord? HRV? or else?

Offline salam89

• Civilian
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2021, 10:02:13 PM »
honda??? hemmmmm...
the price is too expensive. And the maintenance issue will give u headaches mehh

Offline salam89

• Civilian
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2021, 10:03:52 PM »
The most common honda problems are:
 1) Steering wheel vibrating when braking
 2) Oil-thirsty V6 engines
 3) Diminishing dashboard lights
 4) Sluggish transmission and eventual failure
 5) Power door lock and remote door lock problems
 6) Shuddering when turning

See.. someone expert here and u shud think wisely before make final decision..  :handshake:

Offline juicemaker09

• Civilian
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2021, 11:41:06 PM »
Previously I owned 3 Honda models and they are really disappointing. First, I owned a Honda Civic. These car comes with sluggish transmission and eventually it fails to function. Second, I owned a Honda Accord. This car faulty is the steering wheel vibrates whenever it brakes. Lastly, I owned a Honda Odyssey. The Honda V6 engines have been one of the biggest let-downs of the Honda engines. The excessive consumption of oil by the engines was horrible. This problem is actually the manufacturer’s fault and there is no way of fixing it other than getting a different engine. I only highlighted the worst issues for 3 of my Hondas, the other issues happened in all the 3 different models.

Offline kabilanboy

• Civilian
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2021, 11:49:12 PM »
See.. someone expert here and u shud think wisely before make final decision..  :handshake:

I have had many different Honda models over the years and still have not found a good Honda model yet. Now that I turned to Hyundai cars. Hyundai cars are much more reliable than Honda cars.

Offline juicemaker09

• Civilian
« Reply #8 on: Today at 12:55:44 AM »
oh really? How do you find Hyundai cars better than Honda cars then? And what do you use Hyundai cars for? Regular usage?

Offline kabilanboy

• Civilian
« Reply #9 on: Today at 01:53:16 AM »
I just bought a Hyundai Ioniq Blue Hybrid last year. I love the improved features. The Ioniq is a good vehicle in the hybrid and electric car class. The Ioniq is available in hybrid, plug-in-hybrid, and all-electric models. Each of these variants provides tremendous fuel economy and great cargo space, and each comes with a lengthy warranty. Only one powertrain is available to the Ioniq range, but it performs a little differently on the entry-level Blue spec, thanks to its lower rolling-resistance tires. In this configuration, the Ioniq Hybrid hatchback beats even the acclaimed Toyota Prius, with an EPA-estimated 57/59/58 mpg across the city/highway/combined cycles. The Prius tops out at 56 mpg in the combined cycle. However, the rest of the Ioniq Hybrid line-up falls just shy of Toyota's famed hybrid, getting 55/54/55 mpg. Still, that's nothing to sniff at. With an 11.9-gallon fuel tank, the Ioniq will carry you across 655 miles before needing to refuel, while the penny-pinching Blue trim can go an extra 35 miles before needing to find a gas station. Which is considered a good fuel efficient vehicle.