Author Topic: Nappies for babies?  (Read 305 times)

Offline huala

• Civilian
Nappies for babies?
« on: January 27, 2021, 04:34:50 PM »
Random question...do mothers these days still use nappies?
I mean when i was a baby and when i watch my mom babysit they use to wear nappy not so much diaper.
So a colleague of mine is pregnant & i was considering that she earns less than 3k , m not sure bout her husband but they arent like very well to do folks i was thinking of getting those baby nappies and diapers and breast pump for her
i mean not me alone a few of us together want to share..but when i search on shopee its all diaper those wear once n throw wo..
so m curious what happen to those nappy?
i search linen nappy also dont have..

it sort of feels nostalgic those days when have to fold n then wrap baby up then run the pin through your hair to make sure it smoothly goes through the nappy

Offline beeyii

• Civilian
Re: Nappies for babies?
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2021, 03:58:43 PM »
I think it is sooo rarely to find people nowadays using nappies anymore. Hahahaha. Nappy gaves my son have sensitive skins. He have a few allergic spots and makes he keeps on scrathing untill become wounds.

Online milcyr

• Civilian
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2021, 06:49:16 PM »
Arghhh nowadays everthing needs to be faster and instantly ready..... So no need to use nappy anymore just use a diapers and there u go! And we dont have much ti!e to wash the nappy if have a stubborn dirts on that thing!

Online milcyr

• Civilian
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2021, 06:50:31 PM »
Arghhh nowadays everthing needs to be faster and instantly ready..... So no need to use nappy anymore just use a diapers and there u go! And we dont have much ti!e to wash the nappy if have a stubborn dirts on that thing!

I means timeeee! Hahaha sorry for the typo

Offline BladeW

• Civilian
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2021, 10:23:04 PM »
not a lot of people know how to dress their kids with nappies. so I think it's quite rare to seem them using it now. i think it's more familiar with people that want to save their monthly budget

Offline fannimac

• Civilian
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2021, 10:25:02 PM »
i think it's still available if u go to shops like anakku or pureen or any baby shops. for online shops maybe people are not familiar with it that much. so maybe that's why.

Online milcyr

• Civilian
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2021, 07:15:40 PM »
not a lot of people know how to dress their kids with nappies. so I think it's quite rare to seem them using it now. i think it's more familiar with people that want to save their monthly budget
Yeahhh trueee! Nowadays motherhood are career women.... Hahahaha ... Ohhh yahh talk about sensitive skins for baby, i want to ask if any of u guys know which washer dryer are best in town?? Becoz i think my baby age 9 months have sensitive skin due i hang his clothes directly to sun and it might have uv.....

Offline BladeW

• Civilian
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2021, 10:35:14 PM »
Yeahhh trueee! Nowadays motherhood are career women.... Hahahaha ... Ohhh yahh talk about sensitive skins for baby, i want to ask if any of u guys know which washer dryer are best in town?? Becoz i think my baby age 9 months have sensitive skin due i hang his clothes directly to sun and it might have uv.....

oh noo that would be bad for your babies then if u hang directly to the sun because some babies clothes are gentle so maybe u can hang them inside your house. 

Offline fannimac

• Civilian
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2021, 10:36:09 PM »

if for me,, i would suggest for you to check on Panasonic new models. the new one has a very simple design with new multifunctional washer

Offline beeyii

• Civilian
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2021, 11:27:56 PM »
oh noo that would be bad for your babies then if u hang directly to the sun because some babies clothes are gentle so maybe u can hang them inside your house.
If hang inside the house, the baby's clothes will have a bad smelly and it is in a wet-dry condition it might be bacteria infection.. Haiyaaaa so stress out now with erratic weater.

Offline fannimac

• Civilian
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2021, 11:50:01 PM »
If hang inside the house, the baby's clothes will have a bad smelly and it is in a wet-dry condition it might be bacteria infection.. Haiyaaaa so stress out now with erratic weater.

that's true too but maybe just don't direct from sun if hang outside. because I think if u get a washer that helps with babies clothes that's enough to help!

Offline BladeW

• Civilian
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2021, 11:52:38 PM »
if for me,, i would suggest for you to check on Panasonic new models. the new one has a very simple design with new multifunctional washer

yeahh i would suggest the same too. because they are much faster when washing. under 1h, u can finish washing them all