Author Topic: Business not growing  (Read 550 times)

Offline carriefire

• Civilian
Business not growing
« on: February 18, 2021, 10:14:07 AM »
Hi all, i found that my business have been stagnant during the MCO, its not too bad, but we havent making enough profit. Still can pay my employee. But im stuck and didnt know what else we can do.

Offline salam89

• Civilian
Re: Business not growing
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2021, 10:20:29 AM »
Now is hard times for small business, as long as your business is holding on is good enough. My sisters workplace shutdown already. And she lost job.

Offline BladeW

• Civilian
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2021, 10:23:36 AM »
What is your company business? Service or products? If service i think maybe harder. If your company is selling products should be no problems, people are still spending these days.

Offline qqbeh

• Civilian
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2021, 10:26:15 AM »
I would say you should go door to door but now is not the right time to do that. Just make a poster and make advertisement on notice board. Make banners down your office.

Offline techies

• Civilian
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2021, 11:01:18 AM »
I think its okay to be that way s long as you are not at loss. And if u still want grow during these times u need to look for some ideas.

Offline carriefire

• Civilian
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2021, 11:35:18 AM »
What is your company business? Service or products? If service i think maybe harder. If your company is selling products should be no problems, people are still spending these days.
My company is selling mobile phones and laptops. We do service like repairing and selling accessories on the sides.

Offline carriefire

• Civilian
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2021, 11:36:46 AM »
I would say you should go door to door but now is not the right time to do that. Just make a poster and make advertisement on notice board. Make banners down your office.
Im thinking of doing online sales, but it hasnt work out for me yet. Plus i see alot of people selling these things online already.

Offline carriefire

• Civilian
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2021, 11:39:01 AM »
I think its okay to be that way s long as you are not at loss. And if u still want grow during these times u need to look for some ideas.
Every business sure need to grow, especially when you need to pay your employee. If no profit then im just wasting time doing my business.

Offline kabilanboy

• Civilian
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2021, 11:55:05 AM »
My company is selling mobile phones and laptops. We do service like repairing and selling accessories on the sides.
Nowadays alot of people are working from home, and students also doing remote learning, and they will be needing to use laptops, your company should make some profit.

Offline kabilanboy

• Civilian
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2021, 11:57:28 AM »
Im thinking of doing online sales, but it hasnt work out for me yet. Plus i see alot of people selling these things online already.
Maybe you are not doing it right. You need to go to business class for this. I also have this same problem before that i dont know how to attract sale through online platform. But now i can say everyday must have people buying from my store.

Offline carriefire

• Civilian
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2021, 12:03:15 PM »
Maybe you are not doing it right. You need to go to business class for this. I also have this same problem before that i dont know how to attract sale through online platform. But now i can say everyday must have people buying from my store.
What class do you go to? Sound interesting cause i need to grow my online sales. So far im very clueless on how to get customers. Its different from physical store.

Offline milcyr

• Civilian
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2021, 01:34:15 PM »
If you get your product on facebook, i think it is easier, then make an advertisement. Sure many people will see.

Offline kabilanboy

• Civilian
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2021, 01:44:44 PM »
What class do you go to? Sound interesting cause i need to grow my online sales. So far im very clueless on how to get customers. Its different from physical store.
Marketing & Branding Masterclass by Roar point. The class is really beginner friendly and i still know some of professionals that attends the class. Because of the topic is very on the current situation. https://roar-point.com/marketing-branding-masterclass/

Offline kabilanboy

• Civilian
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2021, 01:46:11 PM »
If you get your product on facebook, i think it is easier, then make an advertisement. Sure many people will see.
Its not as simple as that, this is why we need insight and knowledge from gurus. Since there is a lot of people is selling in facebook, the competition is really big.