Author Topic: Laundry services vs home washing machine?  (Read 292 times)

Offline tcandy

• Civilian
Laundry services vs home washing machine?
« on: March 15, 2021, 03:58:24 PM »
Between laundry vs owning a washing machine which one is more cost efficient? I am living with my husband and we are washing our clothes by going to the laundry shop. We are doing laundry once per week but sometimes we need to go twice if i have more things to wash. Per wash is like RM7on average. I just thought is it better to have your own washing machine?

Online lalala

• Companion of Honour
Re: Laundry services vs home washing machine?
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2021, 09:51:39 PM »
More economic if your husband wash with hand lor  :giggle:
prudent~prudent~prudent~prudent~prudent~prudent~
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
;(

Offline fannimac

• Civilian
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2021, 09:56:30 PM »
Between laundry vs owning a washing machine which one is more cost efficient? I am living with my husband and we are washing our clothes by going to the laundry shop. We are doing laundry once per week but sometimes we need to go twice if i have more things to wash. Per wash is like RM7on average. I just thought is it better to have your own washing machine?

personally for me it's better la to have ur own washing machine so u can save ur time. because let's say if u go by grab or what then u have to pay them. then u need to pay for laundry.. leceh laa

Offline juicemaker09

• Civilian
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2021, 10:02:30 PM »
if u are married rightt i think u need a washing machine bcs soon u might have kids and then u will be spending more time at home
just need to find one that fit ur budget laa

Offline kiwikandy

• Civilian
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2021, 05:09:53 PM »
if u are married rightt i think u need a washing machine bcs soon u might have kids and then u will be spending more time at home
just need to find one that fit ur budget laa

using a washing machine at home is definitely more hygienic and safe for the kids than going to the dobby

Offline kiwikandy

• Civilian
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2021, 05:11:49 PM »
personally for me it's better la to have ur own washing machine so u can save ur time. because let's say if u go by grab or what then u have to pay them. then u need to pay for laundry.. leceh laa

exactlyyy, im only using the dobby for the dryer because i dont have one at home.. for washing, i just use my own washer

Offline aimanteno

• Civilian
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2021, 05:13:23 PM »
More economic if your husband wash with hand lor  :giggle:

yeah more economic but that takes up so much energy and time thoughhh

Offline aimanteno

• Civilian
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2021, 05:14:37 PM »
using a washing machine at home is definitely more hygienic and safe for the kids than going to the dobby

especially if you have babies, their clothes must be kept clean and requires extra care

Offline juicemaker09

• Civilian
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2021, 10:35:44 PM »

yupp soon if got big family we will have limited time to go outside so better just get a washer. since we will be using them for a long time also
then later no need to keluar duit that much lah

Offline fannimac

• Civilian
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2021, 10:38:03 PM »
exactlyyy, im only using the dobby for the dryer because i dont have one at home.. for washing, i just use my own washer

ahhh then u also have more work to do ah. have to bayar electric at home and then need to go dobi. i think now especially this era with so many disease
better to have ur own so u dont have to interact with so many places

Offline juicemaker09

• Civilian
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2021, 08:40:31 PM »
ahhh then u also have more work to do ah. have to bayar electric at home and then need to go dobi. i think now especially this era with so many disease

kann. if that were me id rather just get my own.. I've been using Panasonic for like 4 years and then it's still working till now no problem. and I see they have new washer. quite interesting to use

Offline fannimac

• Civilian
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2021, 08:53:34 PM »
kann. if that were me id rather just get my own.. I've been using Panasonic for like 4 years and then it's still working till now no problem. and I see they have new washer. quite interesting to use

ohhh is it their new front load washer?? bcs i knew about them too. their new technology is very different lah to me so I think it would be worthy to give it as a gift to our mom or family members

Offline aimanteno

• Civilian
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2021, 10:11:50 PM »
ohhh is it their new front load washer?? bcs i knew about them too. their new technology is very different lah to me so I think it would be worthy to give it as a gift to our mom or family members

whats so unique about their technology? i thought all washers are just for washing

Offline aimanteno

• Civilian
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2021, 10:13:25 PM »

no lah i just use the dryer when in emergency, if not i would just hang it under the sun till dry

Offline fannimac

• Civilian
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2021, 09:46:20 PM »
whats so unique about their technology? i thought all washers are just for washing

hihi ofcc. but they have new features which is active foam that trigger it to creates more foam along with their blue ag. so I think it's very suitable for people that often go outside and have babies cause it helps a lot. I've seen some reviews as well

Offline juicemaker09

• Civilian
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2021, 09:53:10 PM »
no lah i just use the dryer when in emergency, if not i would just hang it under the sun till dry

ooh but if looking for a suggestion of washer u can check link below. the new version is convenient to me as it saves electricity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jo5TOB8lZE&t=6s

Offline aimanteno

• Civilian
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2021, 03:40:20 PM »
hihi ofcc. but they have new features which is active foam that trigger it to creates more foam along with their blue ag. so I think it's very suitable for people that often go outside and have babies cause it helps a lot. I've seen some reviews as well

oh thats new to me, i love seeing lots of foam in my washer

Offline aimanteno

• Civilian
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2021, 03:42:31 PM »
ooh but if looking for a suggestion of washer u can check link below. the new version is convenient to me as it saves electricity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jo5TOB8lZE&t=6s

how much minutes does a full cycle of washing takes? i really want a washer that can wash in less than 45 minutes to effectively use my time

Offline kiwikandy

• Civilian
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2021, 10:55:04 PM »
how much minutes does a full cycle of washing takes? i really want a washer that can wash in less than 45 minutes to effectively use my time

i think you need to find an economy washer, that has speed wash

Offline kiwikandy

• Civilian
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2021, 10:57:30 PM »
oh thats new to me, i love seeing lots of foam in my washer

the detergent turns into foam before washing which result in less undissolved detergent becomes attached to clothes and extra clean laundry

Offline juicemaker09

• Civilian
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2021, 11:59:41 AM »
Depends on your wash, but from my experience this washing machine only take about 30 minutes. Even full load only take about 38 minutes.