Other Investments > Personal Finance

Laundry services vs home washing machine?

(1/5) > >>

tcandy:
Between laundry vs owning a washing machine which one is more cost efficient? I am living with my husband and we are washing our clothes by going to the laundry shop. We are doing laundry once per week but sometimes we need to go twice if i have more things to wash. Per wash is like RM7on average. I just thought is it better to have your own washing machine?

lalala:
More economic if your husband wash with hand lor  :giggle:

fannimac:

--- Quote from: tcandy on March 15, 2021, 03:58:24 PM ---Between laundry vs owning a washing machine which one is more cost efficient? I am living with my husband and we are washing our clothes by going to the laundry shop. We are doing laundry once per week but sometimes we need to go twice if i have more things to wash. Per wash is like RM7on average. I just thought is it better to have your own washing machine?

--- End quote ---

personally for me it's better la to have ur own washing machine so u can save ur time. because let's say if u go by grab or what then u have to pay them. then u need to pay for laundry.. leceh laa

juicemaker09:
if u are married rightt i think u need a washing machine bcs soon u might have kids and then u will be spending more time at home
just need to find one that fit ur budget laa

kiwikandy:

--- Quote from: juicemaker09 on March 16, 2021, 10:02:30 PM ---if u are married rightt i think u need a washing machine bcs soon u might have kids and then u will be spending more time at home
just need to find one that fit ur budget laa

--- End quote ---

using a washing machine at home is definitely more hygienic and safe for the kids than going to the dobby

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version