Author Topic: Samsung & xiaomi home appliances?  (Read 664 times)

Offline Aminsg

• Civilian
Samsung & xiaomi home appliances?
« on: November 17, 2021, 11:59:58 AM »
As much as both brands is quite realiable for a hendheld brand, what abput their rating for home appliances? Should i pack my home with these brands like tv, water puri, refrigerator? Seem abit more cheaper than the other brands or not?

Offline BladeW

• Civilian
Re: Samsung & xiaomi home appliances?
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2021, 08:15:42 PM »
i had use samsung before and its a good brand but now im using panasonic washing machine the front load one. i think its the easiest and can save more space. and also the front load one can load more laundry to wash at one time.

Offline carriefire

• Civilian
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2021, 08:44:18 PM »
As much as both brands is quite realiable for a hendheld brand, what abput their rating for home appliances? Should i pack my home with these brands like tv, water puri, refrigerator? Seem abit more cheaper than the other brands or not?
tbh yeah both xiomi and samsung is affordable but for me i buy washing machine from panasonic.. even the price is bit expensive but the important things is the benefits,, where i can save money for the long run.. the front load washing machine from panasonic use less water but still make clean clothes.. the washing machine have wash cycle setting with intelligent sensors that detect laundry conditions and maximizes the washing performance to save time and energy..

Offline huala

• Civilian
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2021, 10:32:03 AM »
i had use samsung before and its a good brand but now im using panasonic washing machine the front load one. i think its the easiest and can save more space. and also the front load one can load more laundry to wash at one time.

I also prefer front load than top load washer as i live at apartment. In terms of brand, i just buy the cheap one first since we need to buy others kitchen appliances

Offline gaharga

• Civilian
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2021, 10:35:14 AM »
tbh yeah both xiomi and samsung is affordable but for me i buy washing machine from panasonic.. even the price is bit expensive but the important things is the benefits,, where i can save money for the long run.. the front load washing machine from panasonic use less water but still make clean clothes.. the washing machine have wash cycle setting with intelligent sensors that detect laundry conditions and maximizes the washing performance to save time and energy..

How much for panasonic washer? is it too expensive bcoz currently i still survey to buy front load washing machine but got limited budget

Offline huala

• Civilian
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2021, 10:41:11 AM »

True tho. Need to save more space and can wash blanket at home without having to soak it first. If got dryer would be easier bcoz got no space to hang it

Offline gaharga

• Civilian
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2021, 10:45:26 AM »
True tho. Need to save more space and can wash blanket at home without having to soak it first. If got dryer would be easier bcoz got no space to hang it

Most front load washer dont have dryer but they do have the normal one. I need to find front load washer that can wash baby clothes. My wife always complain need to separate and do laundry twice

Offline BladeW

• Civilian
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2021, 09:08:59 PM »
I also prefer front load than top load washer as i live at apartment. In terms of brand, i just buy the cheap one first since we need to buy others kitchen appliances
yes for apartment better use front load washer for minimum the space usage. for the price i think i dont mind spending more since we can use it longer and from panasonic u can get more cycle settings and also got Blue Ag+ and other features.

Offline carriefire

• Civilian
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2021, 09:19:20 PM »
How much for panasonic washer? is it too expensive bcoz currently i still survey to buy front load washing machine but got limited budget
i think its depends on kg but for me its affordable and easy to move around if im going to move house.. plus if you spend on the washer it can use longer time.. this washer from panasonic also got more cycle setting and more gentle to the clothes.. lesser wear and tear, where sometimes hot water or the spins might can cause this problem..

Offline BladeW

• Civilian
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2021, 10:44:21 PM »
this one might be suitable for you since the washer also got dryer right, plus i heard that panasonic is the only brand that uses room temperature water (because of blue ag+) to eliminate 99.99% bacteria. which also gurantee the hygiene for ppl who have allergy and easily to wash kids clothes who have sensitive skins.

Offline carriefire

• Civilian
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2021, 11:25:57 PM »
Most front load washer dont have dryer but they do have the normal one. I need to find front load washer that can wash baby clothes. My wife always complain need to separate and do laundry twice
panasonic front load washer suitable for parents with kids as the washer has Blue Ag+ function that eliminate bacteria.. another thing that the washer have is the stainmaster+ that offers intensive stain removal and allergy care,. it remove mud/dirt, lip stick, cigarette smell and allergens..

Offline huala

• Civilian
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2021, 04:47:12 PM »
i think its depends on kg but for me its affordable and easy to move around if im going to move house.. plus if you spend on the washer it can use longer time.. this washer from panasonic also got more cycle setting and more gentle to the clothes.. lesser wear and tear, where sometimes hot water or the spins might can cause this problem..

Can i know the front load washer body colour? is it white like electrolux bcoz sometimes white colour can easily get dirty. Got additional features other than cycle setting?

Offline gaharga

• Civilian
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2021, 04:57:02 PM »
panasonic front load washer suitable for parents with kids as the washer has Blue Ag+ function that eliminate bacteria.. another thing that the washer have is the stainmaster+ that offers intensive stain removal and allergy care,. it remove mud/dirt, lip stick, cigarette smell and allergens..

I did google the stainmaster+ and found out it's using hot water for stain removal. But hot water can ruin the material if using everyday

Offline gaharga

• Civilian
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2021, 05:08:11 PM »
this one might be suitable for you since the washer also got dryer right, plus i heard that panasonic is the only brand that uses room temperature water (because of blue ag+) to eliminate 99.99% bacteria. which also gurantee the hygiene for ppl who have allergy and easily to wash kids clothes who have sensitive skins.

First time heard about washer that can get rid of bacteria. Allergy also can appear cause of chemical use in detergent that can irritate the skin

Offline BladeW

• Civilian
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2021, 10:20:39 PM »
First time heard about washer that can get rid of bacteria. Allergy also can appear cause of chemical use in detergent that can irritate the skin
the technology that combines UV light and Ag ions and has a powerful antibacterial effect. it also saves energy consumtion and time and enable one to wash clothes including delicate items with cold water, hence less damage & less fading to the clothes.yess i agree that if you have allergy or sensitive skin must be really careful with detergen use and also need to wash your washing machine too.

Offline carriefire

• Civilian
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2021, 10:57:17 PM »
I did google the stainmaster+ and found out it's using hot water for stain removal. But hot water can ruin the material if using everyday
with Blue Ag+,, clothes are washed with cold water which results in less damage & less fading.. it also save electricity as it consumes less power compared to washing in hot water..

Offline BladeW

• Civilian
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2021, 07:22:46 PM »
with Blue Ag+,, clothes are washed with cold water which results in less damage & less fading.. it also save electricity as it consumes less power compared to washing in hot water..
yeah this why i also reccomend for ppl who is into sports/gyms who wants to wear clean clothes every time they go for outdoor activites. also when there's stain, they wish to be able to remove the stain rather than throwing away dirty clothes.

Offline carriefire

• Civilian
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2021, 08:20:42 PM »
yeah this why i also reccomend for ppl who is into sports/gyms who wants to wear clean clothes every time they go for outdoor activites. also when there's stain, they wish to be able to remove the stain rather than throwing away dirty clothes.
in general, front loaders clean clothes better and are much more gentle on clothes. it is also accepted by the masses that they use less water and electricity than the normal average washing machine (top loaders).

Offline gaharga

• Civilian
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2021, 10:37:36 PM »

Cold water only but i curious of the clothes can easily be clean without any stain. But combines UV light and Ag ions definitely explain that well

Offline huala

• Civilian
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2021, 10:48:51 PM »
in general, front loaders clean clothes better and are much more gentle on clothes. it is also accepted by the masses that they use less water and electricity than the normal average washing machine (top loaders).

Yup most brand got energy saving but need to choose which brand durable bcoz after 3 4 years, some brand can easily get break down for motor part

Offline gaharga

• Civilian
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2021, 11:07:11 PM »

Gym clothes tend to get more bacteria and smell so bad so need to wash right away instead of waiting for full laundry basket.  stain can easily remove by handwash the stain first before put in washing machine but it takes time