Author Topic: New house appliances for new year!  (Read 771 times)

Offline fannimac

• Civilian
New house appliances for new year!
« on: January 11, 2022, 08:43:27 PM »
Hey guys, happy new year! I have been eyeing new year sales online and on home appliances stores. After a whole year of savings ang working hard, got some money to replace some of these house thingy, or probably invest in a new thing. Im looking to replace my refrigerator, wshing machine, change to induction stoves? What brand u guys recommend.

Online BladeW

• Civilian
Re: New house appliances for new year!
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2022, 09:47:36 PM »
Hey guys, happy new year! I have been eyeing new year sales online and on home appliances stores. After a whole year of savings ang working hard, got some money to replace some of these house thingy, or probably invest in a new thing. Im looking to replace my refrigerator, wshing machine, change to induction stoves? What brand u guys recommend.
hppy new year! wow that sounds like a big investment you want to make rightt. u should be careful with choosing products coz some can be a scam. but need to find really trusted brand. i would suggest you to choose from panasonic

Offline carriefire

• Civilian
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2022, 09:50:50 PM »
hii i think i would love to suggest you a super great function washing machine from panasonic. its automatic and really time saving. they have new released model, i think it suit your taste as well

Offline jameslee

• Civilian
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2022, 06:32:48 AM »
hppy new year! wow that sounds like a big investment you want to make rightt. u should be careful with choosing products coz some can be a scam. but need to find really trusted brand. i would suggest you to choose from panasonic

Most of my appliances at home using panasonic brand bcoz it's quite durable compared to other brand. But, when it comes to washing machine you can also go electrolux brand

Offline milcyr

• Civilian
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2022, 06:37:17 AM »
hii i think i would love to suggest you a super great function washing machine from panasonic. its automatic and really time saving. they have new released model, i think it suit your taste as well

Can i know which model bcoz the previous one didnt have much function. Price also can be very expensive if we didnt choose properly. Need to survey first otherwise will cost more money

Offline carriefire

• Civilian
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2022, 09:57:06 PM »
Can i know which model bcoz the previous one didnt have much function. Price also can be very expensive if we didnt choose properly. Need to survey first otherwise will cost more money
its their latest model.. i think its available everywhere now if u want to buy one.. about the price, its because they have so many powerful function! they have stainmaster and BlueAg+, lemme check which model is the one for u

Online BladeW

• Civilian
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2022, 10:00:21 PM »
Most of my appliances at home using panasonic brand bcoz it's quite durable compared to other brand. But, when it comes to washing machine you can also go electrolux brand
yepp thats why i always choose panasonic to be my first choice of electronic devices. and now im eyeing on their washing machine, i think they have a super good unction hahahah

Offline chucheongfan

• Civilian
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2022, 11:13:37 PM »
yepp thats why i always choose panasonic to be my first choice of electronic devices. and now im eyeing on their washing machine, i think they have a super good unction hahahah
true!! i think panasonic frront load washer is so useful. i can wash my mattress in there and have absolute no problem with it. plus the tray is easy to wash so it wont stain for the next wash

Online BladeW

• Civilian
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2022, 11:17:01 PM »
true!! i think panasonic frront load washer is so useful. i can wash my mattress in there and have absolute no problem with it. plus the tray is easy to wash so it wont stain for the next wash
thats nice kan,, i pun beli panasonic because of its StainMaster. before this i have to wash my clothes 2 times because it came out smelly and stilll have dirt, im glad i found the ads, now i own it, im loving itt

Offline jameslee

• Civilian
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2022, 11:18:13 AM »

Panasonic got many good review so no wonder people tend to buy their products. My friend told me their latest model also got function for bacteria elemination

Offline milcyr

• Civilian
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2022, 11:25:16 AM »
its their latest model.. i think its available everywhere now if u want to buy one.. about the price, its because they have so many powerful function! they have stainmaster and BlueAg+, lemme check which model is the one for u

I did google the stainmaster feature & it came out like effective stain removal using hot water. So easy to wash oil stains or sebum since some front load washer didnt come with hot water

Offline jameslee

• Civilian
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2022, 02:06:19 PM »
I did google the stainmaster feature & it came out like effective stain removal using hot water. So easy to wash oil stains or sebum since some front load washer didnt come with hot water

Elextrolux also got hot water for sanitize cycle & hot wash cycle. Kind of same feature like panasonic but i think work differently. But got bad review about hot water not filling in the washer.

Offline milcyr

• Civilian
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2022, 02:16:12 PM »

Technology Blue Ag+ is quite good bcoz using uv light but my concern more to electricity bill since got many feature in one front load washer. I think the clothes will not get any effect when irradiated with uv light

Online BladeW

• Civilian
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2022, 02:44:19 PM »
Panasonic got many good review so no wonder people tend to buy their products. My friend told me their latest model also got function for bacteria elemination
it is indeed! i think their waasher is the great one amongst other brand kan? to me la, sbb senang nk dpt also. then i dont have to waste my money and time just to go dobi. i also just get it last year, and till now, nasib baik no problem appears

Offline carriefire

• Civilian
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2022, 02:46:23 PM »
yess, its most effective when u have kids. kan babies sometimes tumpah makanan all over their shirt, and with panasonic front load, it can help solve the problem! u can search their model NA-V11FX2LMY

Offline carriefire

• Civilian
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2022, 02:48:35 PM »
Technology Blue Ag+ is quite good bcoz using uv light but my concern more to electricity bill since got many feature in one front load washer. I think the clothes will not get any effect when irradiated with uv light
hihi no worries, this washer, bukan je function menarik. but they also save electricity and water. that's why they have Active Foam. so, when u are washing, the foam and all the function works better together to make sure ur clothes are clean!

Offline chucheongfan

• Civilian
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2022, 02:50:42 PM »
thats nice kan,, i pun beli panasonic because of its StainMaster. before this i have to wash my clothes 2 times because it came out smelly and stilll have dirt, im glad i found the ads, now i own it, im loving itt
betuuul. i love their function sbb tu im planning to get them this chinese new year. considering the price with their functions, its really worth to own it. some more i can find it on shopee and lazada.. confirm got shipping free hahaha

Offline milcyr

• Civilian
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2022, 02:12:44 PM »
hihi no worries, this washer, bukan je function menarik. but they also save electricity and water. that's why they have Active Foam. so, when u are washing, the foam and all the function works better together to make sure ur clothes are clean!

Oo i see. i can see the difference bcoz when i use manual washer, the foam doesnt form that much maybe bcoz the washing machine rotates slowly