Author Topic: New assets should better deal with floods  (Read 693 times)

Offline qqbeh

• Civilian
New assets should better deal with floods
« on: January 17, 2022, 12:36:41 PM »
Regarding to recent happenings, we should have more houses to deal with tropical climate disasters. Probably house that are ready flood alarm systems, or small boats, we are receiving  a lot of sunlight and should take advantage of solar powers. This should be pre req for every houses.

Offline Kristan

• Civilian
Re: New assets should better deal with floods
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2022, 10:03:08 PM »
Regarding to recent happenings, we should have more houses to deal with tropical climate disasters. Probably house that are ready flood alarm systems, or small boats, we are receiving  a lot of sunlight and should take advantage of solar powers. This should be pre req for every houses.
truee. i really pity those whos affected with floods recently. i think we need a better sistem parit tu semua.. so many of us can live happily without having these kind of trouble anymore

Offline tcandy

• Civilian
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2022, 10:17:49 PM »
yess. actually we do have a lot of rain rightt. if we have a any sistem that can convert that to water the plants, or channel to houses, thatd be a great idea as well since it can be used to many.. so tak la bertakung and jadi banjirr

Offline Aminsg

• Civilian
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2022, 04:13:23 PM »

That a great idea though, maybe we can have a new features house that can atleast help us from any unwanted disaster so we can be prepared beforehand.

Offline Aminsg

• Civilian
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2022, 04:21:41 PM »
truee. i really pity those whos affected with floods recently. i think we need a better sistem parit tu semua.. so many of us can live happily without having these kind of trouble anymore

Dam already a good thing we have since natural disaster we can't predict, but maybe we can create new technology for the house itself

Offline gaokopi

• Civilian
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2022, 04:39:10 PM »
yess. actually we do have a lot of rain rightt. if we have a any sistem that can convert that to water the plants, or channel to houses, thatd be a great idea as well since it can be used to many.. so tak la bertakung and jadi banjirr
Since our country is tropical rainforest climate,  so the chance of having flood is higher than other country. Nowadays we've exposed to advance technology, why not use that as one of the oppurtunity to make a thing that can help us in the future

Offline gaokopi

• Civilian
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2022, 04:41:37 PM »

Hopefully our architect will create a better solution so it can benefit future generation too

Offline tcandy

• Civilian
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2022, 08:39:33 PM »
Since our country is tropical rainforest climate,  so the chance of having flood is higher than other country. Nowadays we've exposed to advance technology, why not use that as one of the oppurtunity to make a thing that can help us in the future
exactly! we could use a lot of inventions which i think we can use.. bukan apa, its pity for those whos affected, and then theres no solution to this kind of problem. unless, we have any contest or prizes we can win to own a new house

Offline Kristan

• Civilian
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2022, 08:41:36 PM »
Hopefully our architect will create a better solution so it can benefit future generation too
this is so true, i want new concept for our home because we have a lot of high buildings, and its not fair that most of the citizens still live in such rural area.. which a lot of accomodation that arent complete as well

Offline tcandy

• Civilian
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2022, 08:27:23 PM »
this is so true, i want new concept for our home because we have a lot of high buildings, and its not fair that most of the citizens still live in such rural area.. which a lot of accomodation that arent complete as well
memang pun.. cause at some point, i know how buildings affect the environment, so i think we need to hve another style of housing that is eco friendlyy.. to help the environment less carbon

Offline Aminsg

• Civilian
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2022, 04:28:18 PM »
exactly! we could use a lot of inventions which i think we can use.. bukan apa, its pity for those whos affected, and then theres no solution to this kind of problem. unless, we have any contest or prizes we can win to own a new house

Wait i think I've reading somewhere else about innovation for future house, things like advance technology and system

Offline Aminsg

• Civilian
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2022, 04:30:42 PM »
The idea for the development itself should be included all aspect, not about just a single project and money. We need to think about safety too, and accommodation

Offline gaokopi

• Civilian
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2022, 04:33:21 PM »
memang pun.. cause at some point, i know how buildings affect the environment, so i think we need to hve another style of housing that is eco friendlyy.. to help the environment less carbon

We can start implement from now on, hopefully by doing the inovation to the building,  it can help environment too

Offline gaokopi

• Civilian
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2022, 04:35:17 PM »
Wait i think I've reading somewhere else about innovation for future house, things like advance technology and system
Yes, Sime Darby collab with Pertubuhan Arkitek Malaysia for concept home 2030 project. But now they already close for participation, only left for voting the final candidate

Offline tcandy

• Civilian
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2022, 05:33:28 PM »
Yes, Sime Darby collab with Pertubuhan Arkitek Malaysia for concept home 2030 project. But now they already close for participation, only left for voting the final candidate
wait really?? i dont know bout this one!! where do i get more info about this concept? is it still open though? mmg serious nampak menarik to me

Offline Kristan

• Civilian
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2022, 12:01:39 PM »
wait really?? i dont know bout this one!! where do i get more info about this concept? is it still open though? mmg serious nampak menarik to me
knn bcs we do need new concept actually. since itll help us having choices on what type of housing we want to have.. which is design diorg pun mmg new i guess