Author Topic: Anyone has tips business?  (Read 307 times)

Offline ryzzdazai

• Civilian
Anyone has tips business?
« on: June 20, 2022, 11:55:53 AM »
I just started my business & currently looking for any tips that might help my business to grow. All tips & opinions are welcome ☺️

Offline Kristan

• Civilian
Re: Anyone has tips business?
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2022, 06:31:27 PM »
I just started my business & currently looking for any tips that might help my business to grow. All tips & opinions are welcome ☺️
u need to always make sure u have more income than output.. bcoz if not, u have to spend a lot of money...also mke sure, u registered under ssm too, so ur business is safer

Offline beeyii

• Civilian
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2022, 06:33:27 PM »
u need to always make sure u have more income than output.. bcoz if not, u have to spend a lot of money...also mke sure, u registered under ssm too, so ur business is safer
Yeahhh.. I think not a lot of small business that is registered actually.. Especially the on on IG.. Dont know why.. Mybe they dont see a lot of opporunities doing business  :(

Offline BladeW

• Civilian
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2022, 08:55:11 PM »
Yeahhh.. I think not a lot of small business that is registered actually.. Especially the on on IG.. Dont know why.. Mybe they dont see a lot of opporunities doing business  :(
tht could be a point too.. maybe they dont have enaf support to continue right  :S but this year there will be an event actually for small enterprises

Offline Kristan

• Civilian
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2022, 09:12:30 PM »
i see. but if u want ur business to last long, always need to study the trend.. but this month got sme carnival. need to join if interested

Offline beeyii

• Civilian
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2022, 02:57:01 PM »
tht could be a point too.. maybe they dont have enaf support to continue right  :S but this year there will be an event actually for small enterprises
Ohhh reallyy? When is the event started? I wanted to join hahahah its been a long time since i actually join 1.. Bcoz of the covid and all

Offline beeyii

• Civilian
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2022, 02:58:07 PM »
i see. but if u want ur business to last long, always need to study the trend.. but this month got sme carnival. need to join if interested
Yaaa. I will be looking for it, but how do i find about them? Supposedly it will be on social media rightt  :D

Offline Kristan

• Civilian
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2022, 03:58:11 PM »
Yaaa. I will be looking for it, but how do i find about them? Supposedly it will be on social media rightt  :D
yess. u can actually find #BelanjaDiSME on facebook. a lot will come out such as the details and the package they have hehe

Offline Kristan

• Civilian
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2022, 04:02:14 PM »
yess. u can actually find #BelanjaDiSME on facebook. a lot will come out such as the details and the package they have hehe
n they surprisingly brings a lot of businessmans and womans that has been doing business for yearss. i think thatd give a lot of inspirations to those interested

Offline BladeW

• Civilian
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2022, 04:06:15 PM »
Ohhh reallyy? When is the event started? I wanted to join hahahah its been a long time since i actually join 1.. Bcoz of the covid and all
The event actually started this 27 june to celebrate small enterprises. If not mistaken, its already been going on fromm 2012 alreadyy. So its not the first time tis year  :P

Offline BladeW

• Civilian
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2022, 04:10:19 PM »
n they surprisingly brings a lot of businessmans and womans that has been doing business for yearss. i think thatd give a lot of inspirations to those interested
Yaa. But the interesting part is that, they actually have offers too for people who join unifi business. And the offers do helps a lot for new business starter

Offline beeyii

• Civilian
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2022, 08:48:04 PM »
The event actually started this 27 june to celebrate small enterprises. If not mistaken, its already been going on fromm 2012 alreadyy. So its not the first time tis year  :P
ohhh i just knew about thiss. and definitely going to join them asapp! tq for the info yaa. i will look about more on internet

Offline beeyii

• Civilian
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2022, 08:49:13 PM »
Yaa. But the interesting part is that, they actually have offers too for people who join unifi business. And the offers do helps a lot for new business starter
Ohh i see. I'd definitely share about this to my siblings and family hahaha. They need to join this eventt  :D

Offline BladeW

• Civilian
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2022, 08:51:09 PM »
Ohh i see. I'd definitely share about this to my siblings and family hahaha. They need to join this eventt  :D
Hahahaha yess. U need to bring a lot of people, so they would get interested in business even more

Offline Kristan

• Civilian
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2022, 08:54:55 PM »
Hahahaha yess. U need to bring a lot of people, so they would get interested in business even more
i also informed my siblings too because they have offer under unifi business right.. since they have business too. its a waste if they dont join altogether