Author Topic: Best internet provider for small business?  (Read 425 times)

Offline huala

• Civilian
Best internet provider for small business?
« on: June 23, 2022, 10:44:27 AM »
Trying my luck to do full time online business, so I need some suggestion for best internet provider/telco/package so I can promote my business with ease.

Offline tennislim

• Civilian
Re: Best internet provider for small business?
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2022, 08:58:36 PM »
Trying my luck to do full time online business, so I need some suggestion for best internet provider/telco/package so I can promote my business with ease.

Due to covid-19 my business has been affected and I had to go fully online. lucky got unifi la now they help to support SME by offering many business solutions for starter digital transformation

Offline enolstar

• Civilian
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2022, 09:02:19 PM »
Due to covid-19 my business has been affected and I had to go fully online. lucky got unifi la now they help to support SME by offering many business solutions for starter digital transformation

yes i always saw news and posts about this unifi business solutions and packages. i am quite interested. how does it work? have you been using it?

Offline tennislim

• Civilian
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2022, 08:34:49 PM »
yes i always saw news and posts about this unifi business solutions and packages. i am quite interested. how does it work? have you been using it?

just go to their website. here is the link https://biz.unifi.com.my/business/smegrant.  there are many package you can choose depending on your concerns such as digital marketing, productivity and e-commerce.

Offline enolstar

• Civilian
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2022, 08:37:37 PM »
just go to their website. here is the link https://biz.unifi.com.my/business/smegrant.  there are many package you can choose depending on your concerns such as digital marketing, productivity and e-commerce.

i see. i need help to market my products online. so i should choose digital marketing right? i see they give free training and free ads for just rm25.90 per month?? thats crazy cheapp

Offline mubaraksofea

• Civilian
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2022, 11:03:23 AM »
My shop lot is like cave, no line  :'( hard to find internet here

Offline enolstar

• Civilian
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2022, 08:39:21 PM »
i see. i need help to market my products online. so i should choose digital marketing right? i see they give free training and free ads for just rm25.90 per month?? thats crazy cheapp

yeah dont waste your money going to other seminars. youre only making them richer but they never provide anything useful for your business

Offline enolstar

• Civilian
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2022, 08:43:31 PM »
yeah dont waste your money going to other seminars. youre only making them richer but they never provide anything useful for your business

omg reallyy ah. then i want to try this package from unifi la. which package that you use?

Offline tennislim

• Civilian
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2022, 09:01:16 PM »
omg reallyy ah. then i want to try this package from unifi la. which package that you use?

i use medium package only as a starter. later got more budget will get better package la. but medium package also already good enough for me

Offline enolstar

• Civilian
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2022, 09:04:01 PM »
i use medium package only as a starter. later got more budget will get better package la. but medium package also already good enough for me

i want to get the digital marketing solutions and 300mpbs connectivity plan. so affordable la just rm174 per month. i can do live everyday and upload videos in a short time

Offline gaokopi

• Civilian
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2022, 04:02:01 PM »
i want to get the digital marketing solutions and 300mpbs connectivity plan. so affordable la just rm174 per month. i can do live everyday and upload videos in a short time

yeah i use the Microsoft 365 Business Standard + unifi Biz package got Microsoft 365 Business Standard with premium Office apps, Exchange and OneDrive for me to efficiently track incoming orders. invoices and so on. really makes my life and my staff's life easier

Offline Kristan

• Civilian
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2022, 04:10:23 PM »
yeah i use the Microsoft 365 Business Standard + unifi Biz package got Microsoft 365 Business Standard with premium Office apps, Exchange and OneDrive for me to efficiently track incoming orders. invoices and so on. really makes my life and my staff's life easier

nowadays all use online apps... maybe i should too. because i am struggling with my business now

Offline gaokopi

• Civilian
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2022, 04:13:04 PM »
nowadays all use online apps... maybe i should too. because i am struggling with my business now

yes these packages really good for covid-19 recovery for all SMEs. The business solutions are key to businesses who are cost-conscious and at the same time looking to make digital presence and sales generation. it is one of the best investment for my business

Offline tennislim

• Civilian
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2022, 04:20:41 PM »
yes these packages really good for covid-19 recovery for all SMEs. The business solutions are key to businesses who are cost-conscious and at the same time looking to make digital presence and sales generation. it is one of the best investment for my business

As a unifi business club member, i got all the tools and resources to stay ahead of the competition. Application for the SME digitalisation grant is open until Dec 31. Better apply now before its too late

Offline Kristan

• Civilian
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2022, 12:07:09 PM »
As a unifi business club member, i got all the tools and resources to stay ahead of the competition. Application for the SME digitalisation grant is open until Dec 31. Better apply now before its too late

ok great still got time. i'll apply soon! pray for my business guyss. hopefully can expand my business locally and internationally through a wide range of digital platforms

Offline Kristan

• Civilian
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2022, 12:10:26 PM »
yeah i believe the wide variety marketing tools provided by unifi can help me to venture into the digital market with ease and knowledge to expand market and reach my target audience. i cant wait to start already

Offline tcandy

• Civilian
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2022, 04:59:48 PM »
wow that's a good offer yea

Offline tcandy

• Civilian
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2022, 05:01:21 PM »
tq for sharing!!

Offline silentchaos

• Civilian
« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2022, 05:09:22 PM »
wow i just know that unifi support sme  :thumbsup:

Offline silentchaos

• Civilian
« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2022, 05:11:08 PM »
My shop lot is like cave, no line  :'( hard to find internet here
same  :D but unifi here is quite ok compared to others

Offline kabilanboy

• Civilian
« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2022, 05:15:53 PM »
yea its quite hard to do business these days

Offline kabilanboy

• Civilian
« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2022, 05:16:49 PM »
unifi is ok, affordable n less problems