Author Topic: What business is good for starter?  (Read 355 times)

Offline gaokopi

• Civilian
What business is good for starter?
« on: June 23, 2022, 10:50:14 AM »
does anyone which business is worth trying & the best platform to do online marketing?  :cash:

Offline tungkelly

• Civilian
Re: What business is good for starter?
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2022, 09:06:09 PM »
does anyone which business is worth trying & the best platform to do online marketing?  :cash:

i have my own business website with payment getaway. really customer friendly. it made my life easier too because all transactions are made online

Offline Andrew Lew

• Civilian
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2022, 09:08:14 PM »
i have my own business website with payment getaway. really customer friendly. it made my life easier too because all transactions are made online

wah i have been wanting to have a website too but i really dont know how to create it... can you teach me

Offline tungkelly

• Civilian
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2022, 08:41:37 PM »
wah i have been wanting to have a website too but i really dont know how to create it... can you teach me

i also dunno at first la then i use digital marketing solutions provided by unifi can get a personalized website and free training and facebook and ig ads for just rm25.90

Offline Andrew Lew

• Civilian
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2022, 08:43:42 PM »
i also dunno at first la then i use digital marketing solutions provided by unifi can get a personalized website and free training and facebook and ig ads for just rm25.90

wahh ok i want to use too. is their line good? i always have problem when doing instagram live to promote my products, the line is always lagging

Offline qidden99

• Civilian
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2022, 04:24:09 PM »
uh huh thatís quite cheap  :clap: maybe I should try for my business too

Offline tungkelly

• Civilian
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2022, 08:46:33 PM »
wahh ok i want to use too. is their line good? i always have problem when doing instagram live to promote my products, the line is always lagging

yeah so far i have no problem with their line. i took the 300mbps plan and the download speed really reach 300mbps. i can do live happily with no disruption

Offline tungkelly

• Civilian
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2022, 08:48:47 PM »
uh huh thatís quite cheap  :clap: maybe I should try for my business too

yes you should! they offer you training so that you can also manage the system independently as and when required. Thatís how you will learn from the basic and then improve yourself along the way

Offline Andrew Lew

• Civilian
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2022, 09:08:58 PM »
yeah so far i have no problem with their line. i took the 300mbps plan and the download speed really reach 300mbps. i can do live happily with no disruption

wahh thats greatt. how much do you pay for it?

Offline tungkelly

• Civilian
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2022, 09:11:28 PM »
wahh thats greatt. how much do you pay for it?

just rm174 quite affordable right compared to others. this is if you coupled it with the business solution. the normal price is rm249. so we got almost 50% discount

Offline stellachew90

• Civilian
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2022, 04:35:09 PM »
just rm174 quite affordable right compared to others. this is if you coupled it with the business solution. the normal price is rm249. so we got almost 50% discount

All SME can apply?

Offline tungkelly

• Civilian
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2022, 04:38:12 PM »
All SME can apply?

Got some requirements. Open to SME and Co-op ('Koperasi') registered under the relevant laws of Malaysia, The SME is at least 60% Malaysian-owned, The SME or Co-op has been operating for at least six months, The SME or Co-op has a minimum average annual sales turnover of RM50,000/year.

Offline stellachew90

• Civilian
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2022, 04:40:37 PM »
Got some requirements. Open to SME and Co-op ('Koperasi') registered under the relevant laws of Malaysia, The SME is at least 60% Malaysian-owned, The SME or Co-op has been operating for at least six months, The SME or Co-op has a minimum average annual sales turnover of RM50,000/year.

i see. lucky my business is eligible hehe. where can i apply ya? im really interested to grow my business

Offline tungkelly

• Civilian
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2022, 04:43:47 PM »
i see. lucky my business is eligible hehe. where can i apply ya? im really interested to grow my business

apply here https://biz.unifi.com.my/business/smegrant#sme-pair. the application will will close on Dec 31. better hurry

Offline stellachew90

• Civilian
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2022, 12:22:24 PM »
apply here https://biz.unifi.com.my/business/smegrant#sme-pair. the application will will close on Dec 31. better hurry

wah so interesting i see got so many packages available such as Digital Marketing Solutions (DMS) and cari@unifi
Premium Listing, and Remote Working via Microsoft 365 Business Standard. these are all would be very helpful for SMEs that just want to venture in the digital world

Offline tungkelly

• Civilian
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2022, 12:24:24 PM »
wah so interesting i see got so many packages available such as Digital Marketing Solutions (DMS) and cari@unifi
Premium Listing, and Remote Working via Microsoft 365 Business Standard. these are all would be very helpful for SMEs that just want to venture in the digital world

exactly. great effort for TM. i hope more SMEs would grab this golden opportunity while it last. no one would offer free training with cheap connectivity price liddat

Offline kabilanboy

• Civilian
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2022, 06:07:11 PM »
exactly. great effort for TM. i hope more SMEs would grab this golden opportunity while it last. no one would offer free training with cheap connectivity price liddat
yea, hope that sme will continue to grow n lots more people support them

Offline ryzzdazai

• Civilian
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2022, 06:23:51 PM »
omg so cheap?!!!!!!!

Offline ryzzdazai

• Civilian
« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2022, 06:24:50 PM »
brb, will apply asap. Thanks!

Offline Aniscr7x

• Civilian
« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2022, 06:25:50 PM »
yea same I want to apply to

Offline Aniscr7x

• Civilian
« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2022, 06:27:28 PM »
foods!! bcs foods got lots of demands people need it everyday, itís something people would look for especially to satisfy their cravings