Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
Equities / Re: I EAT SKPRES
« Last post by ongchef on Today at 12:21:26 AM »
 :).............worang ciaakap,DJ naik tapi sini balik lumah makan nasi tarak paham kaa? :shake: :shake:...........sabar kawin bungalaya kat sabah tinguk tinguk sama tunggu KanaNaikManyak!!! :)
Equities / eforce
« Last post by keny on Today at 12:21:17 AM »
many rumors on this counter TO SHOOT UP ... hmmm monitor la
Equities / Re: RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!
« Last post by ongchef on Today at 12:03:47 AM »
dead rat to some  :phew: :sweat: :S

:)....................aisay!!! :sweat: :sweat:...........cant find sport shoes tukang sapu kept,but underwwears tersangkut door knobs,selipar pon tak sempat pakai!!! :P :P :P

« Last post by Oly Shyte on Yesterday at 11:01:23 PM »

Recommendation call for a "buy" = August 14, 2017  :nod:

Today the stock price has soared thanks to big fund!  :dancing: :cash: :handshake:
« Last post by Oly Shyte on Yesterday at 10:58:16 PM »

Oly kenot tahan since two weeks ago from around RM1.33 due to big shark attacking and accumulating.

SKPRES    SKP RESOURCES BHD 
Final single-tier dividend of 4.15 sen 

Entitlement Details:
Final single-tier dividend of 4.15 sen per ordinary share for the financial year ended 31 March 2017

Entitlement Type: Final Dividend
Entitlement Date and Time: 05/10/2017  04:00 PM
Year Ending/Period Ending/Ended Date: 31/03/2017
EX Date: 03/10/2017
To SCANS Date: 
Payment Date: 27/10/2017

By conclusion, Oly expect this share to be goreng at least until Monday, 2nd October 2017. This is still a long way to go and by that time, if the sentiment is good, it could go up until more than RM1.80 which means it's a historical high.

Remember that this company was once a penny stock company.

Business Background

SKP Resources Bhd (SKP) is engaged in investment holding and provision of management services to the subsidiaries. SKP is principally involved in manufacturing of plastic products which is carried out in Malaysia. The Company's subsidiaries include Syarikat Sin Kwang Plastic Industries Sdn. Bhd., Goodhart Land Sdn. Bhd., Goodhart Ind. Sdn. Bhd., S.P.I. Plastic Industries (M) Sdn. Bhd., Sun Sparkle Sdn. Bhd. and Tan Brothers Business Machines (Segamat) Sdn. Bhd.

Oly suggest go for it!  :nod:

:nod: :thumbsup: :handshake: :cash: 8)
It's been two months since Oly highlighted this stock for a recommendation to pick up due to big fund collecting.

Look at today's highest price at RM1.85 before closing at RM1.82. Oly will not be surprised if it goes beyond RM2.00. Kudos to buyers!  :clap: :thumbsup: :handshake: :cash:
Equities / Re: I EAT TAWIN
« Last post by Oly Shyte on Yesterday at 10:53:03 PM »
Back to business?  :P :clap: :thumbsup:
Equities / Re: RAIDER IS THE BIGGEST BULL IN INVESTLAH LOH!
« Last post by ahbah on Yesterday at 10:16:28 PM »
KUALA LUMPUR: Kenanga Research expects FTSE Bursa Malaysia KLCI (FBMKLCI), on technical aspect, to move upward in the near term to potentially touch 1,783.

“While key simple moving average (SMAs) and indicators continued to remain in a negative state, the FBMKLCI’s overall technical picture could suggest a move upwards in the near-term, with it currently at near the bottom of its range-bound trading,” the research house said in a note.

The index is in the midst of testing its 1,750 support, it added.

“From here, we see the potential for a move to 1,783 before encountering a stronger level of resistance at 1,796.”
« Last post by ahbah on Yesterday at 10:01:45 PM »
Comments by Fidelity International managed to provide some respite however. It favours Singaporean and Malaysian stocks in the short term.

“Outlook for Malaysia’s corporate earnings is good in next six to 12 months because of upcoming elections and increased investments,”  Gillian Kwek, equities portfolio manager for Southeast Asian equities was quoted saying by Bloomberg.

Equities / Re: RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!
« Last post by DR KIM on Yesterday at 09:49:52 PM »
Falling knife coming  :P
i

Blooodier. Dow jone :'( :sweat:
« Last post by stockraider on Yesterday at 09:13:27 PM »
Is Market Going To Crash In 10 Year Cycle?

Author: einvest88   |    Publish date: Wed, 18 Oct 2017, 05:59 PM

EWM, MSCI emerging market index for Malaysia. It regards for reflective and meaningful compared with FBMKLCI and used by many oversea big fund to track the perfromance of KLCI.

From the above chart, a simple TA tool can tell you whether the market is in big bear or big bull by just looking at the dead cross and golden cross of 2 moving averages. From the past since 2003 till now this signal consider very effective and useful. The 2 moving averages I use is 50ema and 200ema. You can see from the chart, when golden cross happened in 2003 and 2009 the market were in major bull run for many years. Likewise when dead cross happened in 2008 and 2014 the market were in big bear for few yrs as well. In fact, the latest bear market was the 2nd longest in the KLCI history after 1981-1986 bear market. Since the market has just bottom out in Dec 2016 and has just making golden cross in early part of this yr would you think the market is going for crash again?

Many stocks like CIMB, Genting, auto stocks (like UMW, Tchong, APM, MBMR etc), 2nd liners plantation stocks, O&G and steel counters has dropped more than 50% from the peak even crash to all time low. If you talk about ****** then plenty have crash to historical low. So, u really think the market going to crash again?

From the above chart, the 2013-2016 correction in fact just as bad as 2007/08. I always believe chart don't lie but not news created from media. Many news come from media serve a purpose and motive. You have to read wisely.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10