Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
Sports Section / Re: How to maintain water in our body?
« Last post by drvivy on Today at 12:32:38 PM »
Thanks a lot guys i will try my best to install coway for my house hahahaha .. i already survey and i will choose to use neo .. =)
« Last post by drvivy on Today at 12:31:27 PM »
if go travel, most important thing must have many bottles of mineral water.

yes that's true but if u travel to japan, i think no need to bring many mineral water coz u can find water cooler everywhere! hahahaha just bring the empty bottles.
« Last post by gaokopi on Today at 12:05:54 PM »
Alkaline water is good to maintain our body PH level, but make sure you know your own body condition, not everyone is suitable for the alkaline water. Although it can remove the toxic in the body, please make sure your body condition is need the alkaline water to help you to recover the healthy.

yeah that's true... like me, i'm not suitable with alkaline water because after drank, i will dizzy and lost appetite but its different to my mum.. my mum can drink alkaline water to give her energy coz my mum have diabetics 
« Last post by gaokopi on Today at 12:01:43 PM »
sure it can pay installment per month! how the heck is richest to pay it cash hahahaha
unless u are dato seri vida pay cash and all over ur house got coway hahahhaaha!
just kidding! hehehehe 5 years of agreement and pay installment
but pay cash got different warranty i think.. like paying cash, will get 1 years service & warranty but paying installments will get 5 years service and warranty.. i think all of their products is same...
« Last post by gaokopi on Today at 11:59:21 AM »
not logic.y kids like coway?  water purifier only produce plain water.I don't get u,huh?

means is kids doent like plain water not all but some of them .. they loves sweet drinks! and yes coway produce plain water... u need to read her/his comment deeply then u will understand hahahaahhaha!..
Equities / Re: hahaha... few million RM profit from GSB
« Last post by Oly Shyte on Today at 09:01:50 AM »
OF cos, this is the only thing I gain from giving tips, I need to claim some glory. if not why would I want to share a tips for all of you to make money.

all the other counters goes up and down, if you bought GSB during those time when I asked to buy, not a single day of worries. If want to cash out, anytime also can, if want to keep also can. No worries about losing. Anyway, time to move on. Malaysia has changed, world also changed... I saw another counter, I just started buying I just could not resist sharing. Sure make money, at its current price, its return could even be better than GSB. Super cheap, everyone also can afford.
GSB won becoz someone took over their business. You didn't mentioned about takeover or sort of this anything during your reign over the past years. You aggressively promote about growth and prospect not take over.

So your analyse on GSB was totally wrong during your time! Be brave to admit that fact! This is the new Malaysia, no more lying to the rakyat but total transparency!  :thumbsup: :nod:
Equities / Re: KLSE starting to collapse
« Last post by ORIENT on Today at 04:35:45 AM »
The market continued to decline last week and the index broke the crucial support level at 1,705 points.

Weak ringgit and falling commodities prices were primary concerns. Furthermore, Bursa Malaysia was not the only market that went south, most global markets suffered the same fate, especially China.

The FBM KLCI fell 3.8 per cent in a week to 1,694.15 points.

Trading volume has increased last week as selling pressure intensified.

The average daily trading volume increased to 2.6 billion shares from 2.3 billion shares two weeks ago and the average daily trading value increased to RM3.3 billion from RM2.5 billion. This indicates more higher market capped stocks, normally traded by institutions, were being targeted.

Foreign institutions continued to sell and last week even heavier. Net sell from foreign institutions was RM1,887 million while net buys from local institutions and local retail were RM1,479 million and RM408 million respectively.

In the FBM KLCI, only three counters closed higher last week. The three gainers were MISC Bhd (1.5 per cent to RM5.92), Petronas Chemicals Group Bhd (0.7 per cent to RM8.40) and KLCC Property Holdings (KLCC REIT) Bhd (0.3 per cent to RM7.55).

The top decliners were Telekom Malaysia Bhd (16.6 per cent to RM3.21), Axiata Group Bhd (10.7 per cent to RM4.26) and Sime Darby Bhd (6.9 per cent to RM2.42).

Global markets were bearish. In Asia, the fell is led by Shanghai which its benchmark index falling to a two-year low. In Europe, Germany led the fall with a 3.3 per cent decline.

However, UK’s market was held firm. US market also declined but its main technology index, the NASDAQ was held firm near historical highs.

The US dollar was firm against major currencies in the past one week.

The US dollar index closed at 94.5 points last Friday as compared to 94.8 points the week before.

The ringgit was slightly weaker against the US dollar at RM4 per US dollar last Friday as compared to RM3.99 the previous week.

In commodities, Crude oil (Brent) rebounded after two weeks of declines and increased 3.4 per cent last week to US$75.53 a barrel on Friday. Gold (COMEX) fell 0.9 per cent in a week to 1,271.10 an ounce. In the local market, crude palm oil futures fell for the third week, declining 2.3 per cent to RM2,282 per metric tonne. The price is trading near a two-year low.

The FBM KLCI broke a crucial support level at 1,705 points last week and this indicates that the bearish pressure is strong, especially from foreign institutions.

The sell down is not only restricted to the local market but also global markets and hence it is a global bearish sentiment towards equities.

Technically, the trend remained bearish below both the short and long term 30- and 200- day moving averages and these averages are declining.

he long term 200-day moving average has declined for the first time since February 2017.

Furthermore, the index is below the Ichimoku Cloud and the expanding Cloud indicates a strong bearish trend.

Momentum indicators like the RSI, MACD and Momentum Oscillator continued to decline and this indicates that the trend is strongly bearish. However, these indicates are at their oversold levels or relatively low prices.

This may attract some buyers who are looking to bargain hunt.

We see some rebound last Friday at the support level of 1,680 points.

We expect to see the index testing the broken support level at 1,705 points this week and if it fails to overcome this level, further downside is seen.

The next support level the index is going to test if it fails to overcome the 1,705 points level is at 1,620 points.

The above commentary is solely used for educational purposes and is the contributor’s point of view using technical al analysis. The commentary should not be construed as an investment advice or any form of recommendation. Should you need investment advice, please consult a licensed investment advisor.
Equities / Re: KLSE starting to collapse
« Last post by ORIENT on Today at 04:28:17 AM »
Malaysian Bond Market

The local bond market has remained muted as investors demanded higher yields due to the weakening ringgit. The local govvies’ yields fell across the curve with the exception of the 10-year MGS yields which rose 1bps to 4.23%. At Friday’s noon pricing, the 3-, 5-, 7-, 10-, 15-, 20- and 30-year benchmark MGS yields settled at 3.62%, 3.83%, 4.05%, 4.21%, 4.64%, 4.89% and 4.94% respectively.

Trading activities for the benchmark local govvies’ picked up withtrading volume rising to RM6.3bil for the week from RM4.7bil in the week prior.

Meanwhile, trading activities in the secondary corporate bond market slowed down with total trading volume declining to RM0.5bil versus last week’s RM1.4bil. Some 27% of the trading volume was from GG/AAA with 61% from the AA segment and the remaining 12% from the A segment.

In the GG/AAA segment, notable trades included ‘02/19 and ‘09/19 Cagamas Bhd bonds which recorded with yields mixed between 3.88% and 4.18%, with a total trading volume of RM50mil. Besides, 2046-2048 DanaInfra Nasional Bhd tranches registered mixed yields between 5.22% and 5.21% with RM30mil changing hands. Furthermore, interest was seen in ‘12/21 and ‘02/23 Prasarana Malaysia Bhd bonds which closed with yields mixed between 4.20% and 4.28% respectively, and RM20mil traded. Meanwhile, ‘06/22 Genting Capital Bhd ended with yields 7bps higher at 5.10% with a trading volume totalling RM11mil.

Elsewhere in the AA segment, notable trades were seen in the 2026-2035 Southern Power Generation Sdn Bhd tranches which recorded a trading volume of RM50mil with yields mixed between 4.88% and 5.39%. Besides that, interest was seen in 2018 Perbadanan Kemajuan Negeri Selangor tranches posted a trading volume of RM50mil and closed with yields mixed between 4.23% and 4.38%. Meanwhile, ‘10/18 and ‘11/18 Public Bank Bhd bonds, which closed with yields mixed between 4.34% and 4.38%, recorded a total trading volume of RM35mil. Furthermore, ‘01/22 and ‘06/26 Sarawak Energy Bhd bonds registered yields mixed between 4.60% and 4.85% with RM30mil changing hands.

MYR Interest Rate Swap (IRS) Market

As at Friday’s noon pricing, the three-month KLIBOR stood at 3.69%. Elsewhere, the IRS curve moved in tandem with MGS while the five-year CDS inched higher over the week.
« Last post by Abel on Yesterday at 11:47:22 AM »
ya, drink the healthy water is actually make you become healthier especially for the people who always need to OT, sleep very late, they need something to regain their health, i can suggest alkaline water.

Alkaline water is good to maintain our body PH level, but make sure you know your own body condition, not everyone is suitable for the alkaline water. Although it can remove the toxic in the body, please make sure your body condition is need the alkaline water to help you to recover the healthy.
« Last post by debby_99 on Yesterday at 11:43:28 AM »
Im not sure people do care about the slightly different taste of water, but for the people who concern about their health is very picky about this one. Those like the psychological thing, i you think what you drink is not good for you body, then the whole day will keep feel unhealthy.

ya, drink the healthy water is actually make you become healthier especially for the people who always need to OT, sleep very late, they need something to regain their health, i can suggest alkaline water.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10