Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 10
Free For All / Help! Advice Needed Once Again!
« Last post by Ļaughing Ģor on Today at 02:39:37 AM »
Hi

Anyone can know how to get winning 4D numbers? Any temples or special method can help give 1,2,3 prize?

I really want to be very very rich. So rich that I no need to work forever.

Please PM me your tips.

If the number you give me can win the top 3 prize, I will give you 5% commission.

PS: If can give winning number to TOTO 6/63 jackpot even better. I can give 10% commission.

Free For All / Help! Advice Needed Again!
« Last post by Ļaughing Ģor on Today at 02:32:10 AM »
Hi

I see a lot of people become famous on those FB blow water group.
I very envious and keep thinking how I can become a viral sensations overnight.
But I don't know what I can do to get everybody to notice me.

Can anyone teach me how to become famous overnight without doing illegal things?
Free For All / Help! Advice Needed
« Last post by Ļaughing Ģor on Today at 02:28:07 AM »
Ok story is like that.

Recently I ran into my ex-gf. I have not met her for past 8 years
We went for a coffee and had a nice chat.
The atmosphere is so good and she keep holding my hand when we chat.
Then she suggest we go Bangkok holiday next month.
I said I think it over.

After that time I keep thinking of her. Morning think, afternoon think, night think.
I am thinking whether I should take her go holiday.
Her looks is 98, her body is 95, her voice is 96. She is like almost perfect.

Help! I really feel like trying the exciting romance.
Commodities / Re: Spot Brent Oil Price
« Last post by ongchef on Yesterday at 11:53:56 PM »
 :D :D :D............nanma poon sirup siluppp...KanaNaikManyak,this cummingg above 30sen and reach the sky!!! :thumbsup: :clap: :clap: :clap: :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash:

« Last post by king on Yesterday at 10:57:13 PM »

« Last post by king on Yesterday at 09:29:07 PM »

Equities / Re: SANICHI 0133 NEXT 2017 SUPER SHINNING STAR
« Last post by DR KIM on Yesterday at 09:09:03 PM »
Share Consolidation

SANICHI TECHNOLOGY BERHAD

EX-date   30 Aug 2017
Entitlement date   05 Sep 2017
Entitlement time   05:00 PM
Entitlement subject   Share Consolidation
Entitlement description   BOOKS CLOSURE DATE FOR THE CONSOLIDATION OF EVERY 3 ORDINARY SHARES IN SANICHI TECHNOLOGY BERHAD ("SANICHI" OR THE "COMPANY") ("SHARES") INTO 1 SHARE ("CONSOLIDATED SHARE") AT 5.00 P.M. ON 5 SEPTEMBER 2017 ("SHARE CONSOLIDATION") ("BOOKS CLOSURE DATE")
Period of interest payment     to 
Financial Year End   31 Dec 2017
Share transfer book & register of members will be     to   closed from (both dates inclusive) for the purpose of determining the entitlement
Registrar or Service Provider name, address, telephone no   SHAREWORKS SDN BHD
No. 2-1, Jalan Sri Hartamas 8
Sri Hartamas
50480 Kuala Lumpur
Tel:03 6201 1120
Fax:03 6201 3121
Payment date   
a.Securities transferred into the Depositor's Securities Account before 4:00 pm in respect of transfers   05 Sep 2017
b.Securities deposited into the Depositor's Securities Account before 12:30 pm in respect of securities exempted from mandatory deposit   
c. Securities bought on the Exchange on a cum entitlement basis according to the Rules of the Exchange.
Number of new shares/securities issued (units) (If applicable)   
Entitlement indicator   Ratio
Ratio   3 : 1

:speechless: :S...... ;)
Global Markets / Re: STOCK CASUALTIES
« Last post by king on Yesterday at 08:44:10 PM »

Ron Paul: 50% stock market plunge 'conceivable,' but it's not President Trump's fault
Stephanie Landsman   | @stephlandsman
Published 15 Hours Ago  | Updated 13 Hours Ago
CNBC.com
 Ron Paul predicts stocks will drop by 50%   Ron Paul predicts stocks will drop by 50% 
3:44 PM ET Thu, 17 Aug 2017 | 02:24
Ron Paul's sell-off prediction just got more severe.

The former Republican Congressman from Texas believes escalating dysfunction in Washington will create even more pain for Wall Street.

"A 50 percent pullback is conceivable," Paul said on "Futures Now" recently. "I don't believe it's ten years off. I don't even believe it's a year off. "

According to his calculations, it would cut the S&P 500 Index in half, to 1212, and the blue-chip Dow Jones Industrial Average would collapse to 10,837.

Paul noted that there's a lot of chaos in Washington right now, with an "unpredictable president" and those who are inclined to "tear him apart" but if the market takes that big of a tumble, he doesn't see it as Trump's fault.

"It's all man-made. It's not the fault of Donald Trump in the last week. If the market crashes tomorrow and we have a great depression, he didn't do it in six months. It took more like six or ten years to cause all these problems that we're facing," he said.

What's more, it would come at the expense of businesses who are counting on reforms such as tax cuts and fewer regulations, according to Paul.

Paul, who is also known for his presidential runs, originally made his case for a somewhat more benign 25 percent downturn on June 29 on "Futures Now." He argued Wall Street is overestimating the strength of the economy, and the Federal Reserve kept interest rates too low for too long. He said the situation for stocks could turn ugly as soon as October.

Stocks will try to bounce back on Monday from multiple losing weeks in a row. The Nasdaq just saw its fourth consecutive week of losses. Meanwhile, the Dow & S&P 500's losing streak now sits at two weeks.

If Paul's vision is right, the damage is bound to worsen.

"I see the foundation of our system built on sand, and a big wind comes along to blow it down," Paul said.

Do you believe a 50% stock market plunge is less than a year away?

Yes
29%
No
55%
Not sure
16%
Total Votes: 31223
Not a Scientific Survey. Results may not total 100% due to rounding.
Stephanie Landsman
Stephanie Landsman
Producer, CNBC’s "Fast Money"
Equities / Re: Attackkk TRC.
« Last post by Sailor on Yesterday at 08:37:49 PM »
When announcement?
Previuos news month end.
Can start buying ma.😁😁
Equities / Re: SANICHI 0133 NEXT 2017 SUPER SHINNING STAR
« Last post by hihipingheng on Yesterday at 05:15:48 PM »
Share Consolidation

SANICHI TECHNOLOGY BERHAD

EX-date   30 Aug 2017
Entitlement date   05 Sep 2017
Entitlement time   05:00 PM
Entitlement subject   Share Consolidation
Entitlement description   BOOKS CLOSURE DATE FOR THE CONSOLIDATION OF EVERY 3 ORDINARY SHARES IN SANICHI TECHNOLOGY BERHAD ("SANICHI" OR THE "COMPANY") ("SHARES") INTO 1 SHARE ("CONSOLIDATED SHARE") AT 5.00 P.M. ON 5 SEPTEMBER 2017 ("SHARE CONSOLIDATION") ("BOOKS CLOSURE DATE")
Period of interest payment     to 
Financial Year End   31 Dec 2017
Share transfer book & register of members will be     to   closed from (both dates inclusive) for the purpose of determining the entitlement
Registrar or Service Provider name, address, telephone no   SHAREWORKS SDN BHD
No. 2-1, Jalan Sri Hartamas 8
Sri Hartamas
50480 Kuala Lumpur
Tel:03 6201 1120
Fax:03 6201 3121
Payment date   
a.Securities transferred into the Depositor's Securities Account before 4:00 pm in respect of transfers   05 Sep 2017
b.Securities deposited into the Depositor's Securities Account before 12:30 pm in respect of securities exempted from mandatory deposit   
c. Securities bought on the Exchange on a cum entitlement basis according to the Rules of the Exchange.
Number of new shares/securities issued (units) (If applicable)   
Entitlement indicator   Ratio
Ratio   3 : 1
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 10