Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 10
Free For All / Re: Postpaid or prepaid?
« Last post by Ayylmao on Today at 03:14:48 PM »
I'm on postpaid since I am 24/7 on my phone haha, at least the data offer is worth the price. Prepaid is costy cuz u need to purchase everytime u want to use internet. Besides postpaid also got tons of promo to their user. As for me with celcom, I can redeem free flight ticket every 12 months

I guess u're on lifestyle privilege plan right? Cuz i did read about this plan where user are rewarded with flight/movie ticket, grab etc
Free For All / Re: Postpaid or prepaid?
« Last post by bob2002 on Today at 03:07:28 PM »
I'm on postpaid since I am 24/7 on my phone haha, at least the data offer is worth the price. Prepaid is costy cuz u need to purchase everytime u want to use internet. Besides postpaid also got tons of promo to their user. As for me with celcom, I can redeem free flight ticket every 12 months
Equities / Re: Spot KLCI Index
« Last post by king on Today at 03:01:56 PM »

« Last post by king on Today at 03:00:41 PM »

Equities / Re: The trend now is to push expiry warrants...
« Last post by jjwong on Today at 03:00:14 PM »
i punted toyoink-wa  :D :D :D

congrate
GOT FREE angpow take

angpow dont come every day out 365days
« Last post by king on Today at 02:58:31 PM »

Commodities / Re: CRUDE PALM OIL
« Last post by king on Today at 02:41:18 PM »

22/2/18
« Last post by king on Today at 02:32:28 PM »

The above Law of Investment now proven correct with the warrants @ peni  :clap: :thumbsup: :cash:

NOTED  STOCK GURU AH BAH..... :thumbsup: :handshake:..

TODAY cheap DOTER  MAHSING -WB  PROVED  THAT with  1,500  %  JACKPOT  IN less that half day :party: :cocktail: :dancing:

Shame on you  Value Investing Blucheat@chip 3 I   >>
 to get peanut@chickeenfeed   5 %  from Bluecheat @chip take months if not  YEARS ....
cehhhhh :phew: :sweat: :headbang: :giggle: :giggle: :rofl:
No 1. Law on Investment - ## the rule of thumb is  the cheaper the warrants @ penny  >> the higher the %  GAIN @ jackpot

No 2. Law on Investment - No forget the No. 1 above  :D :D :D

The above Law of Investment now proven correct with the warrants @ peni  :clap: :thumbsup: :cash:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 10