Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
Equities / BULL BULL BULL......$$$$$$
« Last post by DR KIM on Today at 12:46:12 AM »
KUALA LUMPUR (July 11): RHB Retail Research said bulls continue to dominate the market, extending the bullish view for the FBM Small Cap Index (FBMSC).

In a technical analyser today, the research said the FBMSC rebounded by 22.21 points to 13,834.87 points yesterday.

It said the index has managed to hold above the 13,719-point support.

"From our technical perspective, the bullish bias since early April remains in play, given that the FBSMC has not slipped below this support yet.

"There is a possibility a 'Triple Bottom' reversal pattern will appear if a strong rebound near the aforementioned 13,719 points occurs in later sessions.

"At this juncture, the bulls still dominate market sentiment," it said.

DOW  JONE  FURTHER  BULL @  GREEEEN   TONITE   :thumbsup: :cash: :cash: :cash:

BURSA  KLCI  JUMP  16 POINTS

>>  further  BULL  5X  :thumbsup: :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash:
Equities / Re: KLSE starting to collapse
« Last post by jjwong on Yesterday at 11:27:49 PM »
KUALA LUMPUR (July 18): Ringgit falls to its lowest in almost seven months as the dollar strengthens after Federal Reserve Chairman Powell delivered an upbeat assessment of the U.S. economy. June inflation figures are due.

the interplay between growing economy and inflation is like a PORSCHE just left the car garage.
As the beast starts to fire up its engine, there is no risk of major accident.
It is only when it reach 200km /hr speed that black swan effect pose a major risk.
enjoy the ride as the car pick up speed.
Equities / Re: 0020 NETX ~~~ PayAllz digital payment is Mega trend >>>>
« Last post by jjwong on Yesterday at 11:23:37 PM »
Today July 18th 5pm...foreign fund nett buyer 70m for first time

someone wrote this....
will it be changing the investment landscape as far as earning and profit for bursa listed companies?

The Sapura Energy Bhd case. A good start for gov-link fund under PH gov,it will save alot of money for the company and for us minority.Bursa market future now very bright under PH gov.Our epf dividend will be nicer...,the other fund like Khazanah, investment fund Permodalan Nasional Berhad (PNB), retirement fund Kumpulan Wang Persaraan (KWAP), military retirement fund Lembaga Tabung Angkatan Tentera (LTAT) and Lembaga Tabung Haji (LTH) might follow
Free For All / Re: My son just got diagnosed with asthma...
« Last post by kokhong on Yesterday at 11:17:29 PM »
Cuckoo? if you want the rice cooker can choose them lah, but for purify purpose, better not loh...
Bcoz other is better than this brand.

haha! Same here . If talk about cuckoo ,i will think about their cooker . I gt use their cooker in my home but not an air purifier. Not bad~~
« Last post by ahbah on Yesterday at 10:49:57 PM »
KUALA LUMPUR (July 18): Ringgit falls to its lowest in almost seven months as the dollar strengthens after Federal Reserve Chairman Powell delivered an upbeat assessment of the U.S. economy. June inflation figures are due.
« Last post by Abel on Yesterday at 09:59:42 PM »
If your son is asthmatic, an air purifier can help him breathe more easily by improving indoor air quality. Room air cleaners remove small particles that are in the air.

i think it actually can avoid the big probability for the children suffer from asthma... When the dust is reduce, so the children can feel free and safe in the house. No need to worry which moment have to scare the asthma relapse.
« Last post by Abel on Yesterday at 09:56:39 PM »
If you have dogss in your house . Air purifier is a must . I suffer from asthma since i was small (around 3 years old too ). Kids' immune system are weak , they can easily get infected by virus.

not scare you machine will full with dag fur, later you will suffer to clean it... so, are yous till allow the dog enter to your house?
« Last post by Peach_Dong on Yesterday at 09:54:16 PM »
No matter what brand, as long as it help to improve indoor air quality right? I think Cuckoo also quite famous in the current market, price also cheaper than Coway if I am not mistaken... (please correct me if I am mistaken)

Why my town very famous on coway? my neighborhood is encourage to use this brand, they said the service is immediate and punctual, the service provide is the most frequent in the industry. So, those aunty and uncle vety like it.
« Last post by ahbah on Yesterday at 09:37:02 PM »
 Maxis Bhd's net profit declined 16.4% to RM478 million for the second quarter (Q2) ended June 30, 2018 compared with RM572 million in the previous corresponding period, due to lower revenue and higher operation cost.
« Last post by ahbah on Yesterday at 09:31:35 PM »
 Net foreign outflows in the Malaysian bond market narrowed to RM6.7 billion in June compared with RM12.9 billion in May, according to RAM Ratings.

As at end-June, foreign holdings stood at RM185.8 billion, a 3.5% fall from the month before.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10