Malaysia's Biggest Investment Forum
April 20, 2014, 06:06:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Google Us!

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: carotec delisted  (Read 1729 times)
cooleye
Civilian

« on: May 08, 2012, 08:25:12 PM »

We refer to the Company’s announcements dated 29 March 2012, 30 March 2012 and 5 April 2012.

On behalf of the Board of Directors of Carotech, HwangDBS Investment Bank Berhad wishes to announce that after due consideration of all facts and circumstances including the oral and written representations of Carotech, Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad (“Bursa Securities”) has, vide its letter dated 8 May 2012, decided to:

(i) dismiss the Company’s appeal against the rejection of the application for an extension of time to comply with Guidance Note 3; and

(ii) dismiss the Company’s appeal and to de-list the securities of Carotech from the Official List of Bursa Securities pursuant to Rule 8.04 of Bursa Securities ACE Market Listing Requirements.

Accordingly, the securities of Carotech shall be removed from the Official List of Bursa Securities upon the expiry of 2 market days from the date of the letter i.e. on 11 May 2012.

With respect to the securities of the Company which are currently deposited with Bursa Malaysia Depository Sdn Bhd ("Bursa Depository"), the securities may remain deposited with Bursa Depository notwithstanding the de-listing of the securities from the Official List of Bursa Securities. It is not mandatory for the securities of a company which has been de-listed to be withdrawn from Bursa Depository.

Alternatively, shareholders of the Company who intend to hold their securities in the form of physical certificates, can withdraw these securities from their Central Depository System accounts maintained with Bursa Depository at anytime after the securities of the Company have been de-listed from the Official List of Bursa Securities by submitting an application form for withdrawal in accordance with the procedures prescribed by Bursa Depository. These shareholders can contact any Participating Organisation of Bursa Securities and/or Bursa Securities’ General Line at 03-2034 7000 for further information on the withdrawal procedures.

Upon the de-listing of the Company, the Company will continue to exist but as an unlisted entity. The Company is still able to continue its operations and business and proceed with its corporate restructuring and its shareholders can still be rewarded by the Company’s performance. However, the shareholders will be holding shares which are no longer quoted and traded on Bursa Securities.

This announcement is dated 8 May 2012.
« on: May 08, 2012, 08:25:12 PM »

lsmpro888
Baronet

Positive Momentum Absolute Quantum Leap !

« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2012, 08:27:03 PM »

RIP

Portfolio In Progress !!!
Laughing Ikan
Baron

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2012, 08:42:31 PM »

Clap Clap Clap Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Laugh Laugh Laugh

Sleep Sleep Sleep Yawn Yawn Yawn
Ļaughing Ģor
Global Moderator
Earl

Some came from star, I came from KLSE

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2012, 08:45:06 PM »

We refer to the Company’s announcements dated 29 March 2012, 30 March 2012 and 5 April 2012.

On behalf of the Board of Directors of Carotech, HwangDBS Investment Bank Berhad wishes to announce that after due consideration of all facts and circumstances including the oral and written representations of Carotech, Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad (“Bursa Securities”) has, vide its letter dated 8 May 2012, decided to:

(i) dismiss the Company’s appeal against the rejection of the application for an extension of time to comply with Guidance Note 3; and

(ii) dismiss the Company’s appeal and to de-list the securities of Carotech from the Official List of Bursa Securities pursuant to Rule 8.04 of Bursa Securities ACE Market Listing Requirements.

Accordingly, the securities of Carotech shall be removed from the Official List of Bursa Securities upon the expiry of 2 market days from the date of the letter i.e. on 11 May 2012.

With respect to the securities of the Company which are currently deposited with Bursa Malaysia Depository Sdn Bhd ("Bursa Depository"), the securities may remain deposited with Bursa Depository notwithstanding the de-listing of the securities from the Official List of Bursa Securities. It is not mandatory for the securities of a company which has been de-listed to be withdrawn from Bursa Depository.

Alternatively, shareholders of the Company who intend to hold their securities in the form of physical certificates, can withdraw these securities from their Central Depository System accounts maintained with Bursa Depository at anytime after the securities of the Company have been de-listed from the Official List of Bursa Securities by submitting an application form for withdrawal in accordance with the procedures prescribed by Bursa Depository. These shareholders can contact any Participating Organisation of Bursa Securities and/or Bursa Securities’ General Line at 03-2034 7000 for further information on the withdrawal procedures.

Upon the de-listing of the Company, the Company will continue to exist but as an unlisted entity. The Company is still able to continue its operations and business and proceed with its corporate restructuring and its shareholders can still be rewarded by the Company’s performance. However, the shareholders will be holding shares which are no longer quoted and traded on Bursa Securities.

This announcement is dated 8 May 2012.

Can anybody who decide to hold a Carotec share cert scan and paste a copy on the forum for info purpose?

The Wolf of Wall Street ~ Best Movie Ever !
dinghai
Knight

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2012, 10:18:07 PM »

I still holding Caotech shares...Can anybody advise what to do next and what is the process?
sangkancil
Baronet

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2012, 10:24:09 PM »

its history already
lalala
Companion of Honour

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2012, 10:28:10 PM »

How to post pict.?

prudent~prudent~prudent~prudent~prudent~prudent~
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
;(
O K U
Baronet

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2012, 10:39:51 PM »

its history already

graveyard kubor  edi   total  burnt  hancurrrrr Cry Cry Cry
Terapox
Knight

PoPi PoPi... HUAT arrr

« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2012, 10:57:29 PM »

this is the risk of penny stock

"Easiest way to earn money in stock Market.  Ask a layman to trade, Sell whatever he buys, Buy whatever he sells."
jkey
Knight

« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2012, 11:02:46 PM »

i will never touch PN17 counter again!
bad experience with LCL 
my money hangus!!
Cry
SMachine
Knight

« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2012, 11:14:06 PM »

Is still not end of world....

From now on, pray hard and hope the company will listed again in 1 day.....

GOOD LUCK
ikan besar
Duke

he he he , kondom king make me happy

« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2012, 11:15:39 PM »

keow hei bee leow
tong tong chiang also
lah tah li la tang pong

$$$$$$  no drop from heaven
you have to earn it yrself
gigidemiao
Baronet

« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2012, 11:21:03 PM »

habis lor..
betul x2 delisted kali ni lor..
 Phew  Sad
ikan besar
Duke

« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2012, 11:22:23 PM »

habis lor..
betul x2 delisted kali ni lor..
 Phew  Sad

gigimeow meow lu ada ini counter meh
wah dulu kena itu ipo jual pun rugi

gigidemiao
Baronet

« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2012, 11:23:28 PM »

gigimeow meow lu ada ini counter meh
wah dulu kena itu ipo jual pun rugi

wa tak ada counter ini lar~
Ļaughing Ģor
Global Moderator
Earl

Some came from star, I came from KLSE

« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2012, 11:25:32 PM »

Beheaded

The Wolf of Wall Street ~ Best Movie Ever !
ikan besar
Duke

« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2012, 11:27:14 PM »

Beheaded

top or bottom
if bottom , cantik lor
hor sei leow

sangkancil
Baronet

« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2012, 11:55:21 PM »

my advice

should not put money in when u know the company in trouble...

i also kena b4 .. and i learn my lesson....( bad  experience with APLI, thinking supermax will save it )

those who burn , just take it as lesson..with a fee

move on and  hunt for other share n get back the money
prince
Knight

somebody is watching your every move......

« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2012, 12:03:21 AM »

so many penny stocks stil making profit y need to pick pn17 #### i don understand also always wan to make  money from goreng, now go look for penny stock,profitable n sit n wait n make back wat u lost.
pearl_white
Baronet

« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2012, 09:41:28 AM »

What can tabung haji do?

Lesson learnt....

Tabung Haji is a shi.ty shareholder
Tabung Haji cannot help you all
Tabung Haji will write this carotec off like a flush of the toilet.  (so many of their other investments are like this wan)

wait for white knight and new re-listing again......

white knight happy cos now company not worth 1sen, can buy cheap cheap...like RPK said lor....
prudent
Baron

« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2012, 10:02:16 AM »

really delisted??   b4 this many said this is good .... bio fuel, carot-B, bio tech .... like has very good prospect, and finally ...... Sweat Cry Worried
pearl_white
Baronet

« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2012, 10:40:30 AM »

ppl can use dirty trick to buy the co. at firesale wan...

Bursa and the financial institution already pakat to drown Carotech....if you haven't already realised....

Pages: [1]

Jump to: