Author Topic: Fresh Graduate Salesman Rookie  (Read 3819 times)

Offline Psuren04

• Civilian
Fresh Graduate Salesman Rookie
« on: November 21, 2014, 10:31:04 AM »
Hi guys! I'm a newbie here..I just graduated with an engineering degree and i was really inspired by the book Rich dad poor dad, so i decided to try out sales as my first job. So far i find it hard to cope with the job because i have very small network. Any advice? I'm looking to learn up and network as much i can with the investment sifus here  :D

Btw, i recently joined this new company call Black Mineral and we are throwing a launching luncheon next Saturday (29/11) at Publika. Free food, free booze, free networking..anyone free to come support?  :handshake: 

Hoping to hear from you investment sifus  :clap:

Offline ikan besar

• Duke
  • nia........mah.....when only the mkt going up
Re: Fresh Graduate Salesman Rookie
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2014, 09:14:13 PM »
Hi guys! I'm a newbie here..I just graduated with an engineering degree and i was really inspired by the book Rich dad poor dad, so i decided to try out sales as my first job. So far i find it hard to cope with the job because i have very small network. Any advice? I'm looking to learn up and network as much i can with the investment sifus here  :D

Btw, i recently joined this new company call Black Mineral and we are throwing a launching luncheon next Saturday (29/11) at Publika. Free food, free booze, free networking..anyone free to come support?  :handshake: 

Hoping to hear from you investment sifus  :clap:

hey,  i think u joined the wrong place

this is a place where we invest heavily on pennniisssssssssss  stock

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
I heard dr kimmy lost alot of monies

Offline kittima

• Viscount
Re: Fresh Graduate Salesman Rookie
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2014, 09:21:43 PM »
Sound a bit scam scam.....haha.......  :P